I believe it’s a myth that men lose respect for women who sleep with them quickly

mommas homeboy

Women with dicks are women too!
Reaction score
It may not be as common a feeling or belief as it once was. But it may still be. Maybe it’s women who still worry about it. I really don’t know. What I do know, is that in reality, guys do not lose respect for women who sleep with them too fast.

Me personally, I actually gain respect for them. I think that guys only lose interest/respect for women they sleep with if the sex is bad. But how long a woman makes a man wait has nothing to do with it.

Again, maybe times have changed to the point that men don’t lose respect for fast sex at all. And maybe women don’t worry about it either. But to the extent that the belief still exists, it’s a total myth.

I think their sluts from the get go.... can't lose much hespect.

I agree. It's not how fast they choose to sleep with you it's how they act before and after. A connection is a connection. I think when a girl sleeps with a guy instantly they they're betting the relationship will be based only on sex whether they are conscious of it or not and the guy knows it as well. Sometimes we know there will be more of a deep connection and when the girl decides to sleep with us doesn't matter, within reason...

Mod's,

Can you just toss this in the 'opinions thread..

Thanks...

giphy.gif

This thread will show you how much men respect women, no matter what they do or don't on the first date.

Last edited:
i would agree
mostly b/c people only think of 'smuttiness' when it applies to others. LIke 'damn, you smashed THAT guy?'

nobody ever puts themselves into the 'THAT guy' category, so generally they don't mind smuts. I think guys just think it's their lucky day or something

Listen to bitch bad by Lupe Fiasco, it's a perfect breakdown of why and when that happens.

I’ll have to agree. To me most men expect sex not long after the relationship starts. I think that’s to be expected. I have friends that will not have anything to do with women if they don’t have sex with them after going out a couple of times. That’s the type of women that dosent get respected, not the other way around.

It's like the guy who tried to get a blowjob from his girlfriend. She told him no because he would lose respect for her.

When they got engaged he asked again, and again she said he would lose respect for her.

On their wedding night he asked again, and again she claimed he would lose respect for her.

When she was pregnant with their first child and they could no longer have sex, he asked again and was again told he would lose respect for her.

On their 25th anniversary, he asked again and she finally complied.

The next day, the phone rang and he answered it, spoke to the caller for a few seconds before turning to his wife saying;

Hey cocksucker, the phone's for you.

i would agree
mostly b/c people only think of 'smuttiness' when it applies to others. LIke 'damn, you smashed THAT guy?'

nobody ever puts themselves into the 'THAT guy' category, so generally they don't mind smuts. I think guys just think it's their lucky day or something

Probably an element of truth to this. Men aren't exactly that bright when it comes to these things, if she's banging other losers then she's a slut, if she's putting out to you then it's because you exude an irresistible raw animalistic sexuality.

A girl who takes longer to sleep with you is getting to know you, in most cases. She's getting a sense of whether there's a connection, whether you two are good together. Which is to say, she's looking for something long-term. Which is good if that's what you're also looking for.

I'm sure there's some crazy women who withhold sex out of spite or god knows what. But if she's crazy, you'll sense it quickly.

I think that’s to be expected. I have friends that will not have anything to do with women if they don’t have sex with them after going out a couple of times. That’s the type of women that dosent get respected, not the other way around.

I think you're abusing the term "respected"

Most men will take NSA sex anytime, anyplace with all but the most hideous women... and some men, even then.

Doesn’t mean they want a relationship, just getting their dick wet.

If it happens there’s a connection, well, there’s that.

Back