I believe it’s a myth that men lose respect for women who sleep with them quickly

Maybe men lose respect for women who sleep with OTHER men too quickly.

Or maybe a girl that sleeps with you right away suggests you aren't that special (or that she isn't) and that she does that to others too.

Or perhaps men will say they don't lose respect for women who sleep with them right away, because they really want to encourage women to sleep with them right away.

Hal Sparks was broken this down better than anyone.

I guess it's a consequence of modern life. Back in the village you knew everyone from birth so sex would be pretty much the first part of a proper relationship.

I don't lose respect for a girl that I sleep with immediately but I lose interest. I like the build up. The best sex I've had has always had a good build up. Whereas I've never had a relationship with someone I've hooked up with on a 1st date or 1st encounter.

I won't loose hespect for a girl, I know I am pretty fucking irresistible. But if we fook right away, most likely nothing interesting will come out of it. @Morning Star is correct.

Maybe men lose respect for women who sleep with OTHER men too quickly.

Or maybe a girl that sleeps with you right away suggests you aren't that special (or that she isn't) and that she does that to others too.

Or perhaps men will say they don't lose respect for women who sleep with them right away, because they really want to encourage women to sleep with them right away.

Perhaps "respect" would be better translated to simply how you view the relationship potential? someone who gives every impression of just being interested in casual sex probably isn't going to be viewed as a potential serious relationship as much.

I wouldn't automatically say having sex quickly is a sign of that though, the reality is everyones different here and some women will want to take their time in a relationship they view as serious, others will want to have sex early on.

Its rather clichéd but there is obviously a difference between just having casual sex for fun and "making love" with more emotional openness.

Not if they do a good job, I don't.

I usually lose interest I don't smash soon. Likely I will make a thread about another girl I won't smash and you'll never hear about her again.

It may not be as common a feeling or belief as it once was. But it may still be. Maybe it’s women who still worry about it. I really don’t know. What I do know, is that in reality, guys do not lose respect for women who sleep with them too fast.

Me personally, I actually gain respect for them. I think that guys only lose interest/respect for women they sleep with if the sex is bad. But how long a woman makes a man wait has nothing to do with it.

Again, maybe times have changed to the point that men don’t lose respect for fast sex at all. And maybe women don’t worry about it either. But to the extent that the belief still exists, it’s a total myth.

i don't believe in it, either. if two people hit it off and are attracted to each other, you'd expect them to have sex, and not wait. why wait? i think women tend to think about this more than men. i know i've been with chicks who have literally told me that they want to have sex, but they'd rather wait until the second date. and we in fact did have sex on the second date, just like they said lol. it must be some psychological barrier some chicks can't cross or something.

I'll respect a woman who fucks me immediately, when we're essentially strangers. I'll respect her for fucking so many guys that she's now experienced and great in bed.

But I'm not taking her home to meet Mom.

The thing is, women aren't expendable. We try to fuck every woman that we deem worthy. Big tits, nice face, good ass, nice legs etc. We as man are expected to give emotional support, die for the kids and wife, work long hours, pay for a wedding the fucking list continues.

A guy is expendable, we die in war, die in fights, we can fuck a lot of women if our value is high enough, but most guys scrape the barrel for some pussy. It's wired in our genes to respect women who respect themselves. As these women aren't fucked by other man, so the resources we need to pool into these women aren't wasted.

That's the long-winded explanation. But it's rather simple: would you lick and fuck a sandwich or lick and fuck a sandwich that has had a few dicks in it the last couple of days.

We'lle all eat the sandwich if we're starving but I'm sure as hell eating a clean sandwich before I eat a dirty sandwich. Women all know this instinctively, they try to sell you the used sandwich as brand new. Because they know any real man would be off-put by dicks in his food.

It's all a game in the end, a girl will get fucked when she wants to get fucked, nobody's gonna know it except for the guy fucking her. And some chump is going to end up paying the full price for a used up sandwich thinking he got a good deal. Some of us take a bite out of it and leave the rest on the road. That's life.

I see slutty as more of a personality trait than just the action of quick sex.

I'm on the side of "having more respect for a girl that goes for what she wants and less for one that plays a traditional game". I'm no male feminists, but I do see women as an equal and always have. We all like sex and if the connection is there, go for it.

My anecdote: The woman I've loved and respected the most of all the women I've dated hooked up with me on the first night. Smart, legit funny, and as pretty as can be and we had a thing for a couple of years and still friends til this day.

I think you're abusing the term "respected"

Yeah... what does respect even mean? You thrash her, dominate her, and then in the coming weeks see if you can develop any respect for her. You don't just start out with respect. Duh.

I love women who fuck me right away but that's all it will ever be is fucking. I would not make her my gf or wife. As irresistible as I am - I am not there only God's gift to women walking the earth. If she fucks me right away - she has probably done it before, and would do it again.

Agreed. I've never lost respect for a chick banging me on the first date. I met 2 girls in the last week. One of them I've been on 3 dates with and we make out but she's not "in a rush" to have sex with me while the other has been fucking since the first date. Guess which one I'm more interested in?

I lose interest quickly when they don't fuck because I feel like I'm wasting time if when we finally bang, there is no chemistry.

Got with my wife on the second date. Been together 18.5 years.

Back