I am worried about Conor winning the rematch!!!

“He would be the betting favorite.”

giphy.gif

There will not be a rematch. Khabib is done with McGregor and while at it he whooped his whole teams ass.

If the rematch takes place, then Conor will win because he deals with pressure and if its Moscow then all the pressure would be on Khabib who is uncomfortable with the fame. That and Conor does well in the rematches and so he would be the betting favorite.

The way he comes in to the cage and starts the fight is so relaxed while Khabib tends to be tense. In the rematch, Conor (who now knows the takedown patters) would time him going in and take him out with an uppercut or a knee in a quick fashion.
Shut The fuck up, attention whore.

Nah, he will rather get knocked out in the first round. He’s at least two times weaker than he was in the 1st match, so no worries bruh

Nah, he will rather get knocked out in the first round. He’s at least two times weaker than he was in the 1st match, so no worries bruh

I hope so, I worry because of the idiotic way aldo was effected by the build up. With khabib not much build up or world tours. Just the bus incident on replay.

If the rematch takes place, then Conor will win because he deals with pressure and if its Moscow then all the pressure would be on Khabib who is uncomfortable with the fame. That and Conor does well in the rematches and so he would be the betting favorite.

The way he comes in to the cage and starts the fight is so relaxed while Khabib tends to be tense. In the rematch, Conor (who now knows the takedown patters) would time him going in and take him out with an uppercut or a knee in a quick fashion.

The thing is, Conor should EARN a rematch.
You know, how fighters do it. FIGHT actually, have some WINS actually... you know, like Poirier winning 5 in a row, or Tony winning 12 in a row etc. etc.

Rematches? The only rematch he has in the UFC is Diaz. Also, thinking that Khabib wouldn't adapt his game is unrealistic.

Conor should come out of his supposed retirement, fight Poirier or the winner of Cowboy vs Gaethje and get in line.

Rematches? The only rematch he has in the UFC is Diaz. Also, thinking that Khabib wouldn't adapt his game is unrealistic.

Conor should come out of his supposed retirement, fight Poirier or the winner of Cowboy vs Gaethje and get in line.

Exactly. Or even fight the loser of Cowboy vs Gaehtje, or fight Felder for example.

I'll allow it if they book the rematch in Moscow.

Putin will tell the ref to look away when khabib slaps the choke/neck crank on this time.

Did you say Conor does well in rematches??? how when he only had one rematch in which he only got because Conor lost the first fight....not only that when he did fight in his lone rematch he barley won against a questionable top 10 fighter at the time in Diaz...I could go on but man I think you are trolling LOL

What rematch?

GTFO with that stupid shit.

Back