I am worried about Conor winning the rematch!!!

If Khabib and Conor fought 99 times Khabib would win all 99.

There are so many actual things to worry about, and that is what you choose?
Inb4

All Sherdoggers are 6 foot 5, 280lbs ripped millionaires that only bang 11/10 women's and have minimum 6 digit passive income (making money while they sleep), they don't worry about something our ordinary Joe's beta ass worry about.

Conor is going to have an even better chance and I know that this time he's going to win. Conor was able to do so well with an injured foot and was able to win rounds. As long as Conor comes in healthy and implements his movement correctly then he's going to beat Khabib and get his belt back to be champion again
Conors horrible gas tank will never improve Khabib will always tap out McGregor.

conor is undefeated in rematches

and now that conor is born again christian he will have the discipline to train like a true fighter

mcGOAT

If the rematch takes place, then Conor will win because he deals with pressure and if its Moscow then all the pressure would be on Khabib who is uncomfortable with the fame. That and Conor does well in the rematches and so he would be the betting favorite.

The way he comes in to the cage and starts the fight is so relaxed while Khabib tends to be tense. In the rematch, Conor (who now knows the takedown patters) would time him going in and take him out with an uppercut or a knee in a quick fashion.
no one really thinks this

I would love to watch Khabib humble him again but Conor is a smart man who puts family and health first. He can make just as much money fighting a winnable fight. Why would he ever fight Khabib again? Nobody benefits from the beatdown he would get.

Even Ido portel pirhouetted and cartwheel somersaulted out of Conors bum life.

If the rematch takes place, then Conor will win because he deals with pressure and if its Moscow then all the pressure would be on Khabib who is uncomfortable with the fame. That and Conor does well in the rematches and so he would be the betting favorite.

The way he comes in to the cage and starts the fight is so relaxed while Khabib tends to be tense. In the rematch, Conor (who now knows the takedown patters) would time him going in and take him out with an uppercut or a knee in a quick fashion.
Conor doesn't deal well with pressure.
He freaks out in a really self destructive manner over a loss. That's actually pretty rare.

conor is undefeated in rematches

and now that conor is born again christian he will have the discipline to train like a true fighter

mcGOAT
how many rematches ?

did he won against Duffy and Sitenkov ( Floyd ) ? did I miss something ?

lets not say rematches , he only had one

Nope, not even a Conor fan. But his movement and striking is unorthodox enough that I could see him having a chance.
I take it you’re a Khabib nut massager.
Nope. Don't like Kalabeeb, or Mcnugget.

how many rematches ?

did he won against Duffy and Sitenkov ( Floyd ) ? did I miss something ?

lets not say rematches , he only had one

one or a million, doesn't matter. it's still a FACT that conor is UNDEFEATED in rematches

MCGOAT

Conor is going to have an even better chance and I know that this time he's going to win. Conor was able to do so well with an injured foot and was able to win rounds. As long as Conor comes in healthy and implements his movement correctly then he's going to beat Khabib and get his belt back to be champion again

Do you have any proof of Conor having an injured foot or do you just go with that because you adore him?

Don't be deluded, Conor is going to get spanked.

The reason Conor got taken down in the first place was because he tried to catch Khabib with a knee on the way in.

I want to see the rematch, but I fully agree that Conor needs at least one solid win before getting it. But its UFC, I would not be shocked...or pissed off if he gets it....still an interesting fight.

There won't be a rematch. McGregor will get smashed again. He talks a lot just to keep his name relevant, which is fckin laughable in itself. He'd be barely top 5 at LW, maybe lower with his long lay offs. Khabib beats him even easier this time and Tony make McGrgeor quit on his stool by the end of the 2nd
Please make these fights happen Dana!

Back