I am worried about Conor winning the rematch!!!

Trying to reach 5 post about Conor per hour, @Ogata?

Come on, man, you're free to cheer for other fighters as well, no need for that patriotism, let's praise good fighters, not just our home boys, will ya?

Made a thread about Chuck Liddle and it got waste landed. If I make a thread about a non-Conor fighter, it usually dies off. People love talking about him or they love to express how much they hate talking about him. Either way the threads buzz and I like a lively discussion.

you should be worried about connie legitimately dying in a rematch with habib

I'm worried about Ferg getting completely fucked over and us never getting to see the Holy Grail of the LW division.

If the rematch takes place, then Conor will win because he deals with pressure and if its Moscow then all the pressure would be on Khabib who is uncomfortable with the fame. That and Conor does well in the rematches and so he would be the betting favorite.

The way he comes in to the cage and starts the fight is so relaxed while Khabib tends to be tense. In the rematch, Conor (who now knows the takedown patters) would time him going in and take him out with an uppercut or a knee in a quick fashion.
Holy fuck there is some real gong show shit posts on here lately.

He is going to need a Proper 12 months to train for this one

If the rematch takes place, then Conor will win because he deals with pressure and if its Moscow then all the pressure would be on Khabib who is uncomfortable with the fame. That and Conor does well in the rematches and so he would be the betting favorite.

The way he comes in to the cage and starts the fight is so relaxed while Khabib tends to be tense. In the rematch, Conor (who now knows the takedown patters) would time him going in and take him out with an uppercut or a knee in a quick fashion.
Khabib is uncomfortable with the pressure/fame? Did you miss UFC 242 or are you just trolling?

Hmm, here's the thing, I think Khabib is the most dominant lightweight champ ever. Ever.

BUT, I think Conor wins the rematch. He's got very high fight IQ, and he picked up insanely good wrestling for the time that he had. He had all the basics down. If he can pick up some of the finer points, then I have no doubt in my mind that he could win vs Khabib.
Again though, I think the rematch would be something like 50/50, or 60/40 (favouring Conor). Khabib could definitely win, I just think that Conor has very high fight IQ, and with some more time to prepare, he could take it to Khabib.

I wouldn't worry about it, Khabib's gonna retire after 2 more fights, and the Conor fight will do nothing to cement his legacy. The rematch won't happen.
He will get stripped if he can’t handle the pressure of fighting the double champ with the famous Irish left hand. Conor will find that chin

Are you worries about Dustin winning the rematch? Dustin has won more rematches than Conor. Dustin is also undefeated in rematches as well.

Has Conor had a lot of rematches that I don't know about? Only one I know about is the Diaz rematch and he got a gift decision that night.

Are you worries about Dustin winning the rematch? Dustin has won more rematches than Conor. Dustin is also undefeated in rematches as well.

Didn't even think about it. I knew Khabib was going to dust him off.

I don't see Conor as any more relaxed than Khabib. Don't mistake external bravado as not being nervous, insecure, etc.

It strikes me as ludicrous to claim that Conor wins the rematch when there is no evidence from their first fight to suggest that Conor would even be favoured to win, never mind making a bold claim that he "will" win.
Did you miss the part about Conor being the betting favourite?

lol please. Khabib is getting better, Conor is not

Don't worry about it because El Cucuy whoops that ass and takes the LW title.

This is assuming neither guy pulls out for the 5th time....

Khabib/Conor for title shot in Moscow. I can see Conor winning that....since Tony will be the guy to crack the code.

I am actually worried that if the rematch does take place in Moscow Khabib will kill Conor.

Nah, Conor will die if he wins because the fans will have his head on a stick.

That and Conor does well in the rematches and so he would be the betting favorite..
If Conor is the betting favorite in the rematch, the saying "bet the house" will no longer be just a saying

I will literally bet the house on khabib

Back