I am worried about Conor winning the rematch!!!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
If the rematch takes place, then Conor will win because he deals with pressure and if its Moscow then all the pressure would be on Khabib who is uncomfortable with the fame. That and Conor does well in the rematches and so he would be the betting favorite.

The way he comes in to the cage and starts the fight is so relaxed while Khabib tends to be tense. In the rematch, Conor (who now knows the takedown patters) would time him going in and take him out with an uppercut or a knee in a quick fashion.

There are so many actual things to worry about, and that is what you choose?

Conor is going to have an even better chance and I know that this time he's going to win. Conor was able to do so well with an injured foot and was able to win rounds. As long as Conor comes in healthy and implements his movement correctly then he's going to beat Khabib and get his belt back to be champion again

If Conor gets a rematch it would be a travesty.

Conor is going to have an even better chance and I know that this time he's going to win. Conor was able to do so well with an injured foot and was able to win rounds. As long as Conor comes in healthy and implements his movement correctly then he's going to beat Khabib and get his belt back for sure
"Win rounds"? Lol wtf, he only arguably edged out one round, the same round that he committed the most fouls in mma history in and the same round Khabib wanted to stand up with him in. Rest of the fight he got mauled, he has absolutely nothing for Khabib. Also his foot was completely fine.

Conor doesn't even want the rematch, he knows what's good. He's just looking for attention on twitter, same as usual.

Be like Bisping all over again. Lets give the weakest one in runnings a shot at screwing up the rankings

Conor's focused on bar fights with the elderly. Don't be worried.

Then why didnt it work the first time?

Conor is going to have an even better chance and I know that this time he's going to win. Conor was able to do so well with an injured foot and was able to win rounds. As long as Conor comes in healthy and implements his movement correctly then he's going to beat Khabib and get his belt back to be champion again
You are delusional.

Conor has to make it past a bout agreement in order to win a fight, so I wouldn’t be too worried...he’s training for phones, old men and worse right now, not mma

I am actually worried that if the rematch does take place in Moscow Khabib will kill Conor.

I don't see Conor as any more relaxed than Khabib. Don't mistake external bravado as not being nervous, insecure, etc.

It strikes me as ludicrous to claim that Conor wins the rematch when there is no evidence from their first fight to suggest that Conor would even be favoured to win, never mind making a bold claim that he "will" win.

Back