I am very confused about Ronda working with Dolce

the great dolce bless us with his presence

i cant even fathom how this is possible

I'll keep this short

We are in a hater world, with a forum such as the Internet it's become rampid. Peeps on Sherdog will rip anything and anyone, I personally attribute this to repressed feelings of jealousy to those who are more successful in a particular area of interest (MMA), but hey what the fuck do I know. As for TS... I mean Mike Dolce, it's think it's somewhat related to the hate for Edmond or Greg Jackson, they train high profile, yet controversial fighters who have haters and they get lumped into that category by association

I'm going to be straightforward with ya on this, I'm not interested in hating anyone, but Dolce's methods are mediocre at best. It is well known in the MMA industry that he's got little more than a Bachelor-level understanding of diet. You too can know as much as him by reading 5-6 diet and nutrition books, then applying what you know of fighters to that.

Ronda was making weight long before Dolce, and is likely sticking to what she's always done. The Dolce partnership is a financial one.

Please note that I'm not saying his theories and diet systems don't work. They do.... just like the 5-6 other systems he took them from, and then overcharged for.

Lol, did this thread already reach the police threats level?

escalatedquickly.gif

Oh, you mean Grandmaster Segal, one of the few grandmasters in the world, and one of the most esteemed martial artists in the world?

I can see how people think Dolce is a scammer, every fact points to this. As for the TS saying Sherdog people...in honesty, it is the MMA fighters that have worked with Dolce...take the former WW champ Hendrix...he isn't a 14 year old keyboard warrior...

Back to Segal though, it is scary how much more dangerous Segal is than any MMA fighter. The movies don't do him justice, and if you believe otherwise than you can hire Mike Dolce while you are fighting global warming...and while you are bored, go pick a fight with one of the most deadly human beings in the last 500 years. Anderson and Lyoto and even Papa Machida should be honored to have Segal help them...

lol

Sorry, but Dolce has done nothing that would make him a fraud. He has worked with some of the toughest weight cutters and made them look great come weigh ins. Then we have seen what happens to fighters who chose to work with other nutritionist during a tough weight cut. Dolce has shown results so why are people so hard on him. I say that had Barao hired him, he would have not had the problems he had for the 1st rematch with Dillashaw that sent Barao home. Gastelum would possibly be a top 10 welterweight contending for a title today. He is expensive. But it could cost more to not work with him imo.

Lol at dolce contacting the authorities for someone asking him if he can support his claims.

Dolce is the frontman for ufc fit isnt he. Surely no coincidence he works with high profile athletes if hes taking money from zuffa for whatever he does for them.

If u ask me, ur better off with gabanna neway.

Dolce is the frontman for ufc fit isnt he. Surely no coincidence he works with high profile athletes if hes taking money from zuffa for whatever he does for them.

If u ask me, ur better off with gabanna neway.

UFC pays Dolce? This is news to me.

Mike Dolce does not know you, and he probably does not want to know you either. So stop being a creepy stalker and leave the man be he has done nothing to you.

Not sure if you have noticed, dude, but you're the one with 72 posts out of 72 being about Mike Dolce.

So are we sure who's really stalker here?

Lol at dolce contacting the authorities for someone asking him if he can support his claims.

Police?

Yes sir, how can we help?

Somebody's calling me wrong over the Internet!

I only read the first couple of lines

Sounds like par for your course. Too rustled to read a post that lays you out bare and naked in the open. The bitch about it is, if you weren't such a fucking attention whore, you'd likely have a decent following of fans due to your usually successful results. Where you fucked up is when your massive ego makes you so insecure that you need to create multiple shadow accounts and insist on wasting your time engaging with the ants nipping your ankles.

You rolled in the mud with us, your quality of posts is absolutely absysmal because you can't handle disagreement without throwing out rich-kid douchebag phrses about web geniuses and high postcounts. Go look up Lucifer Alpha if you want to se a real postcount, because you're obviously stuck on my under 3 posts-per-day average. So not only do you hsve no concept of relation with fans of the sport, but you can't do basic arithmetic at a 2nd grade level and see that less than 3 posts per day isn't an all-consumiing activity.

You are the walking embodiment of a logical fallacy, and every word out of your mouth is a sales pitch. Just shut the fuck up trying to start fights with "internet 14 year olds" and enjoy your 15 miutes on this stage, because these things don't last forever. It's not too late to clean it up, tone it down a bit, and gather some respect, but Mikey knows best, and this gravy train will surely last forever. Right?

Done with ya, pal. Your best bet is to get off Sherdog and stop creating this archive of your alternate accounts for people to laugh at later.

No disrespect to your fighting career. I used to watch you during IFL days. But the total slimy aura of a used car salesman just permeates your appearances in media IMO.

Boa sorte.

Not sure if you have noticed, dude, but you're the one with 72 posts out of 72 being about Mike Dolce.

So are we sure who's really stalker here?
Police?
Yes sir, how can we help?
Somebody's calling me wrong over the Internet!

I am truly blessed to be the receiver of your attention considering you have a whopping 15 000+ posts!

You must be a real legend around here, and in real life too. Because having thousands of posts on an online forum is not at all pathetic, but a tell tale sign of the successful forum entrepreneur.

Think back of all the hard hours of work in front of the computer in your moms basement it took to get all those posts, you worked your way all the way up to the forum top, and you deserve respect for your great achievements.

IwjsDY9.gif

Lol!

I am truly blessed to be the receiver of your attention considering you have a whopping 15 000+ posts!

You must be a real legend around here, and in real life too. Because having thousands of posts on an online forum is not at all pathetic, but a tell tale sign of the successful forum entrepreneur.

Think back of all the hard hours of work in front of the computer in your moms basement it took to get all those posts, you worked your way all the way up to the forum top, and you deserve respect for your great achievements.

So nothing about answering to the posts, just bunch of ad-hominem about post count, huh?

Seems to be the trend here. :p

I am truly blessed to be the receiver of your attention.

Dolce wise man, he knows next time to learn to fight before enter cage.

[YT]fjgmNBJZLiI[/YT]

Are Dolce's weight-cutting methods effective? Yes. Are they as safe and simple as he claims? No. Therein lies the problem - he promises that with diet and a little bit of bath salts, he can get a fighter down to the weight limit, and then rehydrate with no problem - just look at how smug he and Vitor look pre-UFC 142:

[yt=lakJbPhsaq4[/MEDIA]

Now cut to Vitor actually trying to make weight, barely able to walk, chewing on an ice-filled towel like a rabid dog (starts at 2:23 mark):

belfort talked shit about him a couple of years ago

Mike has left the building.

I will be back, my name is not Mike but I am running a tight schedule. Not everybody have what it takes to be mma gods with 12k + posts on an internet forum.

Not that I would tell you that you need to think about what you are doing with your life or anything, it is not my place to do so.

Though, its a good day to turn off the computer for a while, no? Maybe go for a run or something.

Later

Saying I will contact the authorities, is that a threat to you? I am not threatening with it, I am telling you I will do it.

All I am saying is that if you keep stalking Mike Dolce, and yes I believe you are since you admit to sending emails, planning to chase him down and going through his social media, you will end up in trouble with the police. It is not a controversial statement, I think most people who gets to hear you talk about Dolce realize your mind is not in the right place when it comes to him and that you might be unstable or dangerous.

Mike Dolce does not know you, and he probably does not want to know you either. So stop being a creepy stalker and leave the man be he has done nothing to you.

I knew it was only a matter of time until you threatened with the police.

We all know you're Dolce but you keep pretending you're just some hardcore dolce fan, you're not fooling anyone. Nobody is a dolce fan.

Now go put on your clown shoes and eat some dandelion root.

lol I actually do have more credentials than Dolce.

Thing is, there are credentialed people that have no idea how to apply their knowledge. I've seen it in every field.

Lots of hate on Dolce here, dude got a very good physique, so what if he's not natural, he isn't competing. To get there he still needs I put in time in the gym and in the kitchen with proper diet.

Now, fighters that he works with, whether he sells them snake oil or not, make weight and perform well more often than not. Chael isn't an idiot and he swore by Dolce.

This whole thread I haven't seen one legitimate criticism of Dolce's methods. Anybody willing to enlighten me what is wrong with Dolce's methods? And I don't mean "he didn't get a useless community college degree in nutrition", I mean specifics. Thanks in advance.

Get busted, attack captors in desperation.

[YT]jpyKnJOCIy4[/YT]

try and find amother diet coach who will talk MMA with you . He is a good price as well. Cooks for you as well. Very knowledgeable

He keeps ignoring the REAL S/C coach here that's been calling him out for days. He'd rather focus on everyone being in high school. Creepy motherfucker, go take some more masturbatory selfies and post them up.

Real Dolce call Police, learned fighting not wise.

[YT]fjgmNBJZLiI[/YT]

Makes sense he leads with his chin in a fight, because he does that in arguments also.

Stop competing, Mikey. Get back in the kitchen where you belong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back