I am very confused about Ronda working with Dolce

Simple. Ronda can afford the convenience of paying someone to babysit her so she doesn't eat cake before her fight.

That's basically what he does. Plus encourages fighters to cut the most amount of weight to get a scale to read the magic number it needs to the day before a fight, performance the next day is a secondary objective. Ronda is good enough to not have to worry about that so it works for her.

Seriously tho, you didn't answer my question when I respond to your pm, how do I get paid to make forum posts for a business? I want in to the easy money you got going on. I've got no bullshit morals against spreading bullshit and hoping some idiot buys it.

So seriously guys. Does Dolce actually hire astroturds to control the negative narrative on sherdog about him, or is this the saddest troll ever?

They are good and likable fighters and anybody on this forum could have that sig.

DolceDiet-HempForce-Approved-800-2_zps30ddcee2.png

Mike Dolce is just the newest extension of the MLM aspect of MMA. Gyms have done it for years.

The fact a failed fighter with no knowledge of nutrition can leverage his contacts to pay his bills is just sad.

Most people here know what is involved in making a supplement and its nothing except marketing. The majority on the market are as shitty as the next one except for the label.

The guy somehow rooked a bunch of real names into letting him hang out with them and now he steals idiots money.

I don't recall if it was TS or Dolce's other account that claimed BJ Penn was ~3.5 body fat when they worked together.

I suspect I have spent as little time on here as you have today. And continually trying to shift this to be about me when it is about a "coach" lying like hell about stuff that is easy to double-check.

Dolce's conduct is both unethical and stupid, and when nothing is done about it, well, that sort of thing makes real (read: honest) coaches look bad.

I would say that this was a nice try on your part, but that would be lying. For what its worth, I have more respect for kids here assuming they are honest than I do for someone who is completely full of shit. Largely because age is not the issue. Nor is post count, nor anything else that you try and shift the emphasis to.

It is about one thing and one thing only: integrity.

The only people who fail to understand this are those who lack this simple quality.

Homeboy, look at the threads I linked. This is either Dolce, or somebody he's paying. I'd bet PositiveBalance's mom's virginity on the fact Mike Dolce has read every single post you've made in this thread.

Simple. Ronda can afford the convenience of paying someone to babysit her so she doesn't eat cake before her fight.

That's basically what he does. Plus encourages fighters to cut the most amount of weight to get a scale to read the magic number it needs to the day before a fight, performance the next day is a secondary objective. Ronda is good enough to not have to worry about that so it works for her.

Seriously tho, you didn't answer my question when I respond to your pm, how do I get paid to make forum posts for a business? I want in to the easy money you got going on. I've got no bullshit morals against spreading bullshit and hoping some idiot buys it.

This is really not worth responding to. Too many inaccurate statements and I don

Instead of being the front runner for the " down with Dolce " campaign you should find a positive topic that inspires you and be the front runner for that instead.

Then you could build something successful and not be jealous of Dolce anymore, just saying. I am going offline now, I hope you can turn this around and leave this Dolce episode of yours behind.

Bye.

Tucking tail and running, because he's been sniffed out like rotten panties.

Nice gains, though. Shred, brah.

mike-dolce-ufc-fit-2-300x168.jpg

regardless of his methods if he gets your ass in shape and ready then i guess Ronda is contempt with that similar can be said about why she trains with that moron Edmond of all people when there are far superior guys out there

This was not the word you were looking for, though Ronda finding Dolce contemptible may not be farfetched in the slightest.

Content. Contentment. Ronda is content to allow the contemptible salesman to cook for her.

Mike Dolce is just the newest extension of the MLM aspect of MMA. Gyms have done it for years.

The fact a failed fighter with no knowledge of nutrition can leverage his contacts to pay his bills is just sad.

Most people here know what is involved in making a supplement and its nothing except marketing. The majority on the market are as shitty as the next one except for the label.

The guy somehow rooked a bunch of real names into letting him hang out with them and now he steals idiots money.
E'rday he hustlin.

Natty as can.be

There is always one person out there that actually really needs snake oil.

Calling food nutrition is tutty fruity.

Love comes trough tummy.

The word nutrition is insulting to the pleasure that is good food.

holy fuck lol.. I didn't know he started multiple threads before

man this guy is either the biggest troll or Dolce is actually more pathetic than I thought. But then again I wouldn't put it past him to sink this low, I've seen many videos of him talking about how he battles internet trolls and virgins on forums..

104 posts in 4 years, though? whose alt account are you?

Lol @ dolce using multiple accounts

I just don´t understand it.

The knowledgeable and wise sherdoggers have been making threads and comments about what a fraud Dolce is. How he sells rehashed bro science and has no real knowledge regarding nutrition or cutting weight.

Yet one of the most successful and known active athletes in the world - Ronda Rousey is working with him. Rousey´s life is all about making the most efficient and smartest choices for her performance and career yet she dares to work with a man the mma guru´s at sherdog do not approve of.

How could this be? Could really thousands of 14-17 year olds on an internet forum be wrong? I refuse to believe it, impossible.

lol troll

I'd be impressed by you doing the math. 9 years, brah. My massive and whopping posts-per-day avg is less than 3. I'm whoring posts like Whoaseph.

It doesn't take much to impress you, apparently.

Don´t be shy, you are obviously a very successful and revered user on this forum. I bet many of the new guys look up to you in awe. Seriously, you really should give yourself more credit for your great forum achievements.

If only the mortals of the outside world knew that a godlike being with 8000+ posts is walking among them. Well, maybe not walking among them but at least sitting in front of the computer in his moms basement pretty close nearby.

If they only knew.

Predictable.

I have plenty of positive things I do in my life, including my work with the Special Olympics.

Nice attempt to deflect again.

See you soon.

Then focus on the good things instead of trying to chase Dolce down in Vegas, emailing him and going through his social media. The things you are posting are just plain nutty. Maybe someone should talk to the police about your behavior and plans for Vegas before you do something you will regret.

Stop acting as if Dolce owes you something or has done something to you. You don´t know the man, he has done nothing to you and you need to leave him alone and move on.

I have taken screenshots of everything you have said in this thread for future reference. You need to take a step back and think about what you are doing. You said you have hobbies and other good things going for you in life, focus on those and forget about Dolce for a while.

You need help man and I am not even joking.

Don´t be shy, you are obviously a very successful and revered user on this forum. I bet many of the new guys look up to you in awe. Seriously, you really should give yourself more credit for your great forum achievements.

If only the mortals of the outside world knew that a godlike being with 8000+ posts is walking among them. Well, maybe not walking among them but at least sitting in front of the computer in his moms basement pretty close nearby.

If they only knew.

You can act aloof and super cool, but the reality is that you're on an online forum, eagerly arguing with people you feel are beneath you, as you hilariously and pathetically pretend you're NOT Mike fucking Dolce, even though every single thread you've started has been an attempt to put that name in front of fans. You're supposed to be a successful motherfucker above the fray, but your gargantuan ex-fatboy ego won't let you shut the fuck up and walk away from the absolute ass-raping this forum has given you for your transparent and laughable attempts at sales and spamming.

You're busted, and you're too greedy and addicted to attention to admit that you're busted.

Rhonda could eat a box of doughnuts and still throw that Bethe on her face.
I can't wait until people like you disappear, we all have the internet, soon people will figure out they don't need high priced do nothing's to tell them what to eat, dolce could quickly be replaced by google

Back