I am very confused about Ronda working with Dolce

Obviously smart enough for you to care, and make accounts to come here and defend yourself.

Wait, what? Smart enough for me to care? If a fly is buzzing around my head I care enough to swat it. Your statement about sherdoggers being smart is complete ludicrous.

The knowledgeable and wise sherdoggers have been making threads and comments about what a fraud Dolce is. How he sells rehashed bro science and has no real knowledge regarding nutrition or cutting weight.

Sherdog might be...wrong.

I did not threaten anyone. I am simply going to seek verification in person. The only way someone would find that threatening would be if they could not back up their claims.

This is the problem with lying.

When people call you on it, you feel threatened.

Do not worry, I do not fight any more, I am old. This is one of the reasons why I am in front of the computer so much.

You are either Dolce, a troll, or someone who feels the need to leap to his defense. So in his defense, back up his claims.

In old school terms, put up or shut up.

This is not anything that anyone other than someone who cannot support their claims would find threatening. Or, of course, you can insult me further instead of simply supporting claims made.

Otherwise,

See you soon.

(This means if you cannot support claims that have been called into question, there is no need to reply to me. You seem to fail to grasp this while calling my common sense into question.)

Thank you for writing another eyesore of a post. All this talk about "seeking verification" and making people "supporting claims made", you really should find something else to do.

But sure, I will not respond anymore if that is what you want. Its not like I can really stand up to a 6000 + post sherdog genius anyway.

Thank you for writing another eyesore of a post. All this talk about "seeking verification" and making people "supporting claims made", you really should find something else to do.

But sure, I will not respond anymore if that is what you want. Its not like I can really stand up to a 6000 + post sherdog genius anyway.

Dolce tucks his tail when someone actually calls him out on his bullshit, can't say I'm surprised

Or, of course, provide evidence for claims.

Really that simple.

Interestingly enough, Dolce quit responding to me via e-mail when I asked him to support his claims.

Oh well, I will ask in person.

And again you bring up post count, as if posting an average of 3-4 times per day over the last five years has any bearing on anything. But I suppose if you/Dolce understood what constituted both relevance and support, we would not be having this conversation.

Enjoy being full of shit until the piece about false claims comes out in the next NSCA journal. Guess who's name is going to figure prominently?

Hi Dolce.

IwjsDY9.gif

Dolce tucks his tail when someone actually calls him out on his bullshit, can't say I'm surprised

That is ok. I will have an opportunity to ask about this in person in November. That is the problem with lying: sooner or later you run into someone who can call you on it.

Guess today was not his day.

Now that someone's calling you out with hard info, you wanna make "internet nerd" jokes, cop out, run off? Got real faith in your system, eh? :eek:

Are Dolce's weight-cutting methods effective? Yes. Are they as safe and simple as he claims? No. Therein lies the problem - he promises that with diet and a little bit of bath salts, he can get a fighter down to the weight limit, and then rehydrate with no problem - just look at how smug he and Vitor look pre-UFC 142:

Now cut to Vitor actually trying to make weight, barely able to walk, chewing on an ice-filled towel like a rabid dog (starts at 2:23 mark):

I have news that will turn your whole world upside down: it is not just about what the coach does. Fighting is not a team sport but cutting weight is. Dolce cant do all the work for the fighter and they need to cooperate well for a good result.

Some factors that can turn weight cutting into hell:
  • The fighter might not be in a good place mentally
  • The fighter might not be in a good place physically ( Illness, injuries etc )
  • The fighter might decide its a good idea to get a milkshake 1 day before weigh in
  • The fighter might simply just ignore your advice

*These are extremely rare but they do happen*

If you think a weight management coach can prevent all those things you are silly. Silly like the guy earlier in the thread who is so butthurt over Dolce he sends him emails and will chase him down in Vegas.

Someone link that video of him ranting about people who go to Qdoba and how they should just go somewhere and die.

Interestingly enough, pulled this from Dolce's instagram:

Now that someone's calling you out with hard info, you wanna make "internet nerd" jokes, cop out, run off? Got real faith in your system, eh? :eek:

What do you mean calling me out with hard info? Please elaborate? Who is it that you think I am? Are you upset that I am making internet nerd jokes because you have 8000+ posts?

A very impressive amount indeed.

Hi Mike, she's also working with Edmond Tarverdyan -- he's clearly an elite MMA coach.

Judging by how his other athletes are doing, right?

I have news that will turn your whole world upside down:

If you think a weight management coach can prevent all those things you are silly. Silly like the guy earlier in the thread who is so butthurt over Dolce he sends him emails and will chase him down in Vegas.

The only thing that will turn my world upside down is if you/Dolce provide evidence for your claims.

I do not have to track him down, we will be in the same place. Any other obvious errors you would like to make?

Or are you just going to continue being full of shit? Smart money says full of shit.

Interestingly enough, pulled this from Dolce's instagram:

You are a grown man and you are obsessing over Dolce with a bunch of kids on an online forum. It is not healthy, stop mailing him, stop planning to chase him down, turn off the computer and go out and do something constructive.

Can you just stop for a second and consider your behavior?

MMA basically is bro science. You don't need results published in a journal to get results.

You are a grown man and you are obsessing over Dolce with a bunch of kids on an online forum. It is not healthy, stop mailing him, stop planning to chase him down, turn off the computer and go out and do something constructive.

I am not obsessed with Dolce.

Wrong again.

I just get sick of lying bastards who bullshit about my field. And if people like me do not do something about it, no one will.

So I will.

Again, that simple.

Edit: and it was Dolce who directed me to his instagram. Of course, no evidence supporting certain claims was found.

The only thing that will turn my world upside down is if you/Dolce provide evidence for your claims.

I do not have to track him down, we will be in the same place. Any other obvious errors you would like to make?

Or are you just going to continue being full of shit? Smart money says full of shit.

You need to relax and think about something else for a while. You cant control what Dolce does and you need to let it go.

Considering how hot she looked at the weigh-ins, I'd say he's doing a fine job.

lots of athletes way more successful than Ronda use to wear those magnet bracelets and they don't do shit.

But Dolce's not wrong, it's just that he's saying what everyone else already knew and acting like he invented.

I am not obsessed with Dolce.

Wrong again.

I just get sick of lying bastards who bullshit about my field. And if people like me do not do something about it, no one will.

So I will.

Again, that simple.

You have no control over what Dolce decides to do and this line of reasoning is not healthy for you. Is society so tough you have to shield yourself from it and spend your days on an online forum with 14 year old kids?

Just let Dolce be, stop mailing him, stop trying to chase him down, stop going through his instagram and try to break this pattern.

Seriously.

You need to relax and think about something else for a while. You cant control what Dolce does and you need to let it go.

Except I will not.

People who make bullshit claims deserve to be called out. I am sorry their parents were so terrible they could not be bothered to instill the need for ethics in a child. That is not my fault.

Of course, allowing someone to carry on with bullshit in my field when I could do something about it would be my fault. This is something I can do something about.

And I am.

You sound quite worried about my calling him out publicly? I wonder why that is? However, this actually is an example of something that you can do nothing about.

Is this some guy Dolce pays to troll sherdog? The argument is of course fucking retarded, as one would expect, were that the case.

RONDA DA BEST HURR DURR THEREFORE EVERY THING SHE DOES MUST BE OPTIMAL DURRR

You have no control over what Dolce decides to do and this line of reasoning is not healthy for you. Is society so tough you have to shield yourself from it and spend your days on an online forum with 14 year old kids?

Just let Dolce be, stop mailing him, stop trying to chase him down, stop going through his instagram and try to break this pattern.

Seriously.

I suspect I have spent as little time on here as you have today. And continually trying to shift this to be about me when it is about a "coach" lying like hell about stuff that is easy to double-check.

Dolce's conduct is both unethical and stupid, and when nothing is done about it, well, that sort of thing makes real (read: honest) coaches look bad.

I would say that this was a nice try on your part, but that would be lying. For what its worth, I have more respect for kids here assuming they are honest than I do for someone who is completely full of shit. Largely because age is not the issue. Nor is post count, nor anything else that you try and shift the emphasis to.

It is about one thing and one thing only: integrity.

The only people who fail to understand this are those who lack this simple quality.

how much is mike paying you to run this account? I'll double it!

Except I will not.

People who make bullshit claims deserve to be called out. I am sorry their parents were so terrible they could not be bothered to instill the need for ethics in a child. That is not my fault.

Of course, allowing someone to carry on with bullshit in my field when I could do something about it would be my fault. This is something I can do something about.

And I am.

You sound quite worried about my calling him out publicly? I wonder why that is? However, this actually is an example of something that you can do nothing about.

I am worried about what all this is doing to your health. You admit to send him emails, going through his social media, planning to chase him down in Vegas and so on. If you think about it....does it sound like something a healthy person would do?

Just let Dolce be Dolce, let him do his thing and you do yours ok? You are dangerously close to stepping over some lines here and you need to think about what you are doing and ask yourself if you are thinking clearly.

If you have spare time you need to get a hobby get your mind off Dolce ok? Alright?

His fighters make weight so he's doing something right. Some guys are lazy though like hendricks who would get fat out of camp and then blame Mike for his weight issues

you are a grown man and you are obsessing over me with a bunch of kids on an online forum. It is not healthy, stop mailing him, stop planning to chase him down, turn off the computer and go out and do something constructive.

ftfy

Back