I am very confused about Ronda working with Dolce

Ronda also thinks that Sandy Hook was a hoax.

Don't mistake being a great athlete with intelligence.

If this was cycling, tennis, athletics, people would see Dolce working with the top athletes and all sorts of rumours would be flying around about exactly what services he provided.

Of course, this isnt cycling, tennis or athletics.

I am worried about what all this is doing to your health. You admit to send him emails, going through his social media, planning to chase him down in Vegas and so on. If you think about it....does it sound like something a healthy person would do?

Just let Dolce be Dolce, let him do his thing and you do yours ok? You are dangerously close to stepping over some lines here and you need to think about what you are doing and ask yourself if you are thinking clearly.

If you have spare time you need to get a hobby get your mind off Dolce ok? Alright?

I have a hobby. Nice try to shift emphasis again.

I asked Docle a question directly, and he directed me to his social media. A point which you ignore, because to take it into account would require you to make an honest reply.

You say "chase him down in Vegas" as if I have to go out of my way to do so. We will be in the same building. Again, intellectually dishonest on your part.

Really, you are displaying all of the signs of a pathological liar when they get called on it. Seek help.

Of course, lies are helpless in the face of the truth.

And, of course, you will respond to this with more pathetic bullshit in an attempt to deflect attention from the dishonest pattern of lies that are the marketing campaign of Dolce.

You put a lot of effort into this for someone who is supposedly not affected by what the guy does, all while telling someone else to drop it.

No, not at all suspicious.

Really.

Is this some guy Dolce pays to troll sherdog? The argument is of course fucking retarded, as one would expect, were that the case.

RONDA DA BEST HURR DURR THEREFORE EVERY THING SHE DOES MUST BE OPTIMAL DURRR

I actually think there is much room for improvement in how she does things.

For starters she should hire sherdoggers with many posts. Because everybody know that thousands of posts at sherdog equals experience and knowledge.

You have thousands of posts yourself, that is very impressive and I bow down to your forum success and experience. Please enlighten me how to make things optimal, as you put it. Write some pointers down for her, maybe she will come to her senses.

I just don´t understand it.

The knowledgeable and wise sherdoggers have been making threads and comments about what a fraud Dolce is. How he sells rehashed bro science and has no real knowledge regarding nutrition or cutting weight.

Yet one of the most successful and known active athletes in the world - Ronda Rousey is working with him. Rousey´s life is all about making the most efficient and smartest choices for her performance and career yet she dares to work with a man the mma guru´s at sherdog do not approve of.

How could this be? Could really thousands of 14-17 year olds on an internet forum be wrong? I refuse to believe it, impossible.

The trouble with Dolce isn't 'bro science' so much as it's that his methodologies are pretty much the standard practices that have been used by most any decent wrestling club for a decade or two now.

He's not selling bullshit. He's selling advice that is free and readily available elsewhere.

Dolce is a little bit like the one man show version of Crossfit.

"For just $150 per month you, too, can come to my gym where I will yell at you while you do a whole lot of push-ups!"

I have a hobby. Nice try to shift emphasis again.

I asked Docle a question directly, and he directed me to his social media. A point which you ignore, because to take it into account would require you to make an honest reply.

You say "chase him down in Vegas" as if I have to go out of my way to do so. We will be in the same building. Again, intellectually dishonest on your part.

Really, you are displaying all of the signs of a pathological liar when they get called on it. Seek help.

Of course, lies are helpless in the face of the truth.

And, of course, you will respond to this with more pathetic bullshit in an attempt to deflect attention from the dishonest pattern of lies that are the marketing campaign of Dolce.

You put a lot of effort into this for someone who is supposedly not affected by what the guy does, all while telling someone else to drop it.

No, not at all suspicious.

Really.

All your hate and determination to get to Dolce will only make your own life more miserable. Trust me its just not worth it. Dolce is running several successful businesses, he has a lot of employees and costumers that respect and like him.

You cant do anything about that.

Accept and move on. Give this whole Dolce episode of your life a rest and try to find something constructive to do instead. It is enough now ok? You need to stop it. Mostly for your own sake.

I actually think there is much room for improvement in how she does things.

For starters she should hire sherdoggers with many posts. Because everybody know that thousands of posts at sherdog equals experience and knowledge.

You have thousands of posts yourself, that is very impressive and I bow down to your forum success and experience. Please enlighten me how to make things optimal, as you put it. Write some pointers down for her, maybe she will come to her senses.

This is not complicated.
Just snort some Stevia extract and your weight will go exactly where it should be.
You can even eat like a pig, as you snort, playa.

All your hate and determination to get to Dolce will only make your own life more miserable. Trust me its just not worth it. Dolce is running several successful businesses, he has a lot of employees and costumers that respect and like him.

You cant do anything about that.

Accept and move on. Give this whole Dolce episode of your life a rest and try to find something constructive to do instead. It is enough now ok? You need to stop it. Mostly for your own sake.

Still trying to deflect?

Pathetic.

And it is not hate. You are confusing hate with disgust. And if there is nothing I can do about it, you should not be so very worried.

However, I am sure you will post again to make this about anything but Docle's dishonesty.

Ronda also thinks that Sandy Hook was a hoax.

Don't mistake being a great athlete with intelligence.

What? The elementary school shooting? Is that a real thing? That people think that was faked?

Still trying to deflect?

Pathetic.

And it is not hate. You are confusing hate with disgust. And if there is nothing I can do about it, you should not be so very worried.

However, I am sure you will post again to make this about anything but Docle's dishonesty.

Instead of being the front runner for the " down with Dolce " campaign you should find a positive topic that inspires you and be the front runner for that instead.

Then you could build something successful and not be jealous of Dolce anymore, just saying. I am going offline now, I hope you can turn this around and leave this Dolce episode of yours behind.

Bye.

if you make an anagram of NutritionIsKey you get Yikes Nutrition.

Still trying to deflect?

Pathetic.

Lol! Are you 14?

I'd bet my left nut he had to pay a lot to get all that publicity, Ronda doesn't need his bro science in the slightest.

Instead of being the front runner for the " down with Dolce " campaign you should find a positive topic that inspires you and be the front runner for that instead.

Then you could build something successful and not be jealous of Dolce anymore, just saying. I am going offline now, I hope you can turn this around and leave this Dolce episode of yours behind.

Bye.

Predictable.

I have plenty of positive things I do in my life, including my work with the Special Olympics.

Nice attempt to deflect again.

See you soon.

There's something very creepy and slimy about this thread.

I will confess, everytime I here Dolce's name mentioned I have to remind myself hes not this guy

Thats crazy Dolce made an alt account to give the finger to forum posters smh :), soooo much butthurt from that guy.

What? The elementary school shooting? Is that a real thing? That people think that was faked?

Yep.
The UFC silenced it but she posted some conspiracy video.
You should find it if you google it.

It is nice to have critical thinking, but I have no idea if that was justifiable there.

This is either a GOAT troll attempt or Dolce is actually trying to prove himself to Sherdoggers.

From what I understand, Dolce "works" with fighters by basically cooking healthy meals for them.

I wouldn't mind that, even if he's kind of a meathead.

If this was cycling, tennis, athletics, people would see Dolce working with the top athletes and all sorts of rumours would be flying around about exactly what services he provided.

Of course, this isnt cycling, tennis or athletics.

Because this isn't a real sport.

regardless of his methods if he gets your ass in shape and ready then i guess Ronda is contempt with that similar can be said about why she trains with that moron Edmond of all people when there are far superior guys out there

i think Dolce business is down like a mofo, because of the IV ban, he always works with IV's.

i absolutely love this thread

eating dinner righ' nuh

Because this isn't a real sport.

But Dana was just talking about how it is real. The fake shit should be priced at 9.99$
Not to mention that it is neck and neck with soccer.

I just don´t understand it.

The knowledgeable and wise sherdoggers have been making threads and comments about what a fraud Dolce is. How he sells rehashed bro science and has no real knowledge regarding nutrition or cutting weight.

Yet one of the most successful and known active athletes in the world - Ronda Rousey is working with him. Rousey´s life is all about making the most efficient and smartest choices for her performance and career yet she dares to work with a man the mma guru´s at sherdog do not approve of.

How could this be? Could really thousands of 14-17 year olds on an internet forum be wrong? I refuse to believe it, impossible.

So Dolce, are you paying Ronda?

i absolutely love this thread

eating dinner righ' nuh

Don't forget dessert.

CN2LrriUYAAjXC6.png

Also, grocery err. Dolce shopping.

shield.png

Your Sig:

Supporting:
Ronda Rousey - Thiago Alves - Mirsad Bektic - Lindsey Valenzuela

Headlines involving those in Sig:

UFC CHAMP RONDA ROUSEY ON WHY SHE DID THE DOLCE DIET

https://thedolcediet.com/ufc-champ-ronda-rousey-on-why-she-did-the-dolce-diet

WELTERWEIGHT THIAGO ALVES CREDITS MIKE DOLCE FOR WINNING FORMULA

https://thedolcediet.com/welterweight-thiago-alves-credits-mike-dolce-for-winning-formula

Bektic is coming off a big UFC Fight Night 67 win over Lucas Martins. Dolce cornered Bektic and Thiago Alves at the Brazilian event.

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/06/tream-or-download-mmajunkie-radio-1975-with-mirsad-bektic-mike-dolce-johnny-case-boston-salm

CROSSFIT: DOLCE DIET

What do you mean calling me out with hard info? Please elaborate? Who is it that you think I am? Are you upset that I am making internet nerd jokes because you have 8000+ posts?

A very impressive amount indeed.

I'd be impressed by you doing the math. 9 years, brah. My massive and whopping posts-per-day avg is less than 3. I'm whoring posts like Whoaseph.

It doesn't take much to impress you, apparently.

Back