I am so proud!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel un nerdy for not knowing what a gib count is

Gibs are the things that fly out of the explosion when you kill someone hard.

So like when you got a headshot as sniper their body would basically explode.

Well when you turned up the gib count it turned from an explosion into a fountain of blood and limbs.

Very fun.

You are not a nerd for playing/knowing too much about Halo. But you have played EQ1 and now play WoW so you have redeemed yourself in the nerd ways. Good job.

wc3 ruins lives i heard.

i used to play that shit everyday i was at very best in my country playing with undeads...but then i found salvation watching cro cop ..and motivating me to start strength training and kickboxing..

how people can get addicted to that is beyond me

no social life or all of their friends are playing it ..and by social life i mean they don't have many friends and probably they didn't have many girlfriends

Nice to see other nerds who enjoy MMA and lift/train.

I was a CS, SC, WC3/Dota, and Diablo 2 whore. Haven't played them in a while, but I've had my share of sleepless nights/marathon gameplay.

I've never touched Halo and don't plan to, and the last time I played GTA the view was still from the top.

I guess its cool though that I am a nerd and tough at the same time because I can stand up for nerds everywhere!

still playing CS since i started with beta .4 i think it's been over 10 years so far.

played the crap out of starcraft (i'm korean and my cousin was korean natl. champ LOL)

now i play mainly call of duty 4 (my favorite) and a little bit of Vegas 2.

i don't have a lot of time to play any games anymore but usually every sunday i'll play for a few hours just to relax.

What the fuck is this mayberry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back