I am so proud!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol ya it is def. WoW that ruins lives...

and Trinitron... yes I have competed at a few MLG's... they never have many near Ohio though so it was hard to get too many(aside from the one's in chicago)... but we still made it to as many as we could... We used to go to mantrain's apt. in columbus though and it would just be like 8 of us (including the ogre's) lanning... sometimes walshy or strongside would come too... it was pretty crazy.

I don't like or play H3 though so I guess that stuff is all over now.

i used to be addicted to everquest back in the day. Id be on that shit for 24+ hours sometimes. I was thinking about geting WoW but I didnt want to revert. It was a wise decision.

Im still a super huge nerd though.

how people can get addicted to that is beyond me

WAR NERDS!!
Hey I've won big gaming tournaments for DOTA, I'm a geek lol, but BJJ/MMA and lifting are also my other main loves.

yeah man I understand getting addicted to EQ1 because that was a REAL MMO... quests took forever... I know people who quit jobs for that crap... rediculous.

And speaking of WoW... I jsut started playing it not too long ago, but I am pretty good about not overplaying in place of school work and training... some of my friends though who don't have much willpower are freaking run by that game though it's insane.

i used to play CS a lot and would even skip some highschool classes to get in a few more rounds
other than that, nothings really tickled my fancy.

i used to play CS a lot and would even skip some highschool classes to get in a few more rounds
other than that, nothings really tickled my fancy.

Ahhh so there IS hope for you! lol:icon_chee

i got GTA4 last night....was expecting 10/10 game unbelievable saga of epic proportions....id give it about a 7

Currently I'm into a MMORPG called City of Heroes. But I'll playing nearly anything.

Over here, the pro gamers can make a lot of money (with sponsorships) playing Starcraft, Warcraft 3 and Counter Strike. They have pro gaming leagues that import foreign players. Not to mention three channels dedicated to gaming tournaments.

2007052813562225690_135959_0.jpg

2007090414504116035_145529_0.jpg

Yeah its crazy... i think MyM]moon made like 400-500k last year on WC3...

TFC was awesome. I loved turning up the gib count and getting headshots as sniper.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/olm7xC-gBMY&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/olm7xC-gBMY&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

kinda hilarious that my friend looks exactly like that if he was a tad darker

WAR NERDS!!
Hey I've won big gaming tournaments for DOTA, I'm a geek lol, but BJJ/MMA and lifting are also my other main loves.

DOTA kicks ass. Really the only game I play anymore...along with GTA 4. I'm the_harbinger on the East Coast Server so hit me up.

gza: GTA 4 gets WAY better. It just starts pretty slow.

For me the competition was most fun back in Quake 2 and Tribes 1. Tribes was just flat out the bestest team ladder game ever.

Everquest owned my soul though.

TFC huh? I bet I would own you 1v1... I'd just be that flamethrower guy

I think not. Well now probably because I haven't played in like....I don't know, 5 years.
But back in the day I could head shot you as sniper and beat you with a crow bar before you could say 'oh look, a red d...'
And this would be on ground level with a equal fight

wc3 ruins lives i heard.

no, thats WoW

So many lost causes

WAR NERDS!!

DOTA!

I never understood everquest though

haha "lost causes"

i heard some chick in china actually died from dehydration or a heart attack or some shit because she played it for 24 hours? it was either WoW or EQ

haha "lost causes"

i heard some chick in china actually died from dehydration or a heart attack or some shit because she played it for 24 hours? it was either WoW or EQ

Some family's (I believe Korean) baby died because it was left at home while the couple had a extended visit to an internet cafe to play WoW. Pretty sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back