I am shocked by the disrespect today.

The guy has zero credibility.

He is a liar and a cheater with no character.

That someone is a fan of Vitor says a lot about them personally.

this is your typical casual

Vitor Belfort is a legend and should go down in the HOF. He is a beast and PED or not, he is one of the most exciting fighters. That is like saying you want Adrian Peterson or Hershel walker to be banned from the sport you love.

Hershel Walker has only done bodyweight resistance training like situp and pushups. Also, he only eats like a salad every day. Don't think he's used PED's.

Hershel Walker has only done bodyweight resistance training like situp and pushups. Also, he only eats like a salad every day. Don't think he's used PED's.

Lol. Sure.

" I was then presently on TRT and had been for many years leading up to that test and that I had further taken the TRT dosage recommended by my doctors the day prior."

Its always the last shot just like with Bigfoot. These dudes are rolling around with crazy high level. Bigfoot was on the Juice when he beat Reem off the Juice

TRT has been abused from the get go , no one is staying at the normal levels, they are all taking these massive shots and then coming down before the known test except for good ole Chael lol.

In other words, you clearly are a retard. High TE ratio like that indicates he overloaded on test way past his allowed limit, which is the same as roiding. What do you think most roids are there captain?

A high T:E indicates that he injected synthetic testosterone, which isn't in dispute. Fighters undergoing TRT are likely to have wonky T:E ratios, which is why they're blood tested to see the actual testosterone level in first place. The poster to whom I was responding said Sonnen's "TEST" was through the roof. He doesn't know that.

Of course that doesn't mean that Sonnen's testosterone level wasn't through the roof during the first Silva fight. For what it's worth, I think it probably was. But he wasn't blood tested, so none of us know what they were. Including you, Captain.

I just don't care enough to be bothered by TRT. I like watching him fight. He's kicking dudes in the head. That he uses TRT doesn't really detract from my enjoyment.

Jesus the way some of you guys are willing to mindfuck yourselves is incredible.

newsflash.

We know now he was NEVER open about TRT. In fact just as I and everyone else with a tiny bit of common sense suspected, he was NEVER on TRT, but extremely large amounts of testosterone.

This.

He was cheating prior to going on TRT.

He needed TRT as a result of his prior cheating.

And he was cheating in his usage of TRT.

"disrespect"? really? dude's a lifelong roider and cheater. common bud, imply that we need to all respect him. you feel free, but i don't give a shit about vitor and look forward to his retirement

Foot-Fetish-Level-MMA_o_139952.gif

still one of my Fav! :icon_chee:icon_chee:icon_chee

The guy has zero credibility.

When it comes to the subject of steroids, this is true.

That someone is a fan of Vitor says a lot about them personally.
That is going too far. It is hard enough not being self-righteous pointing out Vitor's transgressions. It is impossible to do so while judging his fans.

Its because he's Jesus's cheating tool!!! God wants him to cheat so he can beat everyone!!!!!

Vitor is Brazilian.

Vitor is Not American.

Vitor wins in devastating fashion.

If it's not one or more of the above than I'll be damned and I don't even like the guy as much as I use to.

He deserves all the disrespect be has been getting.

You disrespect the sport, then don't cry when it's your turn.

Shocked about disrespect on Sherdog. Wow.

Vitor is a target because he is still a relatively young man, he was popped for steroids before, he has a holier than thou attitude, and he gets prickly and refuses to answer any of the most basic questions about his use of it. People like Hendo and Couture were in their 40s when they started using TRT, never tested positive for it before, don't constantly talk about their integrity etc, and when they've been asked about it they don't get angry, and refuse to answer. Vitor has long been one of my favorite fighters, but he does himself no favors in all of this.

Back