I am shocked by the disrespect today.

TS, your boy has cheated in the past and he pissed with elevated levels yet again......

It would be nothing like asking Adrian Peterson to be banned, All Day has never been popped for anything and he is still one of the most exciting players in the world.

you are naive if you think AP has been 100% clean throughout his whole life

Foot-Fetish-Level-MMA_o_139952.gif

LMFAO! That's awesome.

Lots of people act like brokenhearted little girls about shit like this, best just to ignore it.

The irony here is that you've acted like a brokenhearted little girl over less.

Like, say, anything Jones has ever said or done.

Vitor hasn't gotten singled out. There are a million threads bashing all the other fighters for taking whatever it is they took to enhance their chances of winning. You just notice it more because he's your hero. Vitor cheated and got caught get over it.

If the Mods consider deriding the actions of a proven cheat fighter bashing, then many a shiny avatar will be replaced with dubbs.

Amen TS, at least he's open with the TRT.

Most of their fave fighters are on the juice but they haven't messed yet.

I agree OP. Steroids are awesome, so are the fighters who abuse them to gain an unfair advantage.

Amen TS, at least he's open with the TRT.

Most of their fave fighters are on the juice but they haven't messed yet.

Jesus the way some of you guys are willing to mindfuck yourselves is incredible.

newsflash.

We know now he was NEVER open about TRT. In fact just as I and everyone else with a tiny bit of common sense suspected, he was NEVER on TRT, but extremely large amounts of testosterone.

Always a Vitor fan, probably always will be.

Lots of people act like brokenhearted little girls about shit like this, best just to ignore it.

Best to ignore a blatant cheater in a sport where men try to hurt one another?

It's always about Vitor. What about Chael Sonnen, DH, Frank Mir?? They all take the same TRT, but I don't hear anyone complain about them.... Just because they're all on losing streaks. Vitor wins fights and everyone wants to blame TRT! Haters gonna hate. And always will!

Best to ignore a blatant cheater in a sport where men try to hurt one another?

I hate to break it to you, they try to hurt each other when they're sober too.

Maybe try golf.

Vitor is one of the few guys who's career you can watch and clearly see the difference in his performances when hes on roids and when hes not. Vitor has always been a good fighter, but hes only a great fighter when hes using. At least that's my observation of his career. Still love to watch him fight though

'13 Vitor is a killer. And even if he was legally TRT driven, so what? It worked for him, it provided entertaining Knock Outs. I never saw what the big issue is.

Back