I am shocked by the disrespect today.

Hez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Vitor Belfort is a legend and should go down in the HOF. He is a beast and PED or not, he is one of the most exciting fighters. That is like saying you want Adrian Peterson or Hershel walker to be banned from the sport you love. He is a monster and if you don't like watching the best play go back to amateur. This is a sport after all, I want and always will enjoy watching the best fight the best.

WAR Vitor "The Phenom" Belfort!!!

0-37774-1

here is a another fan favorite getting knocked out who is on the same supplements. (don't kid yourself, he is how old now, 65?

Where are all the Cheal hate threads? His TEST was THROUGH THE ROOF when he fought Silva. The Vitor hate is just coming because he is a badass and it is just jealousy. I don't see how you are a fight fan and not appreciate the old lion that is Vitor.

Vitor_Lion_zps756f584f.jpg

shomanart made this picture ^ , fellow sherdogger. Pencil on 14x17 smooth bristol paper

Well personally I've never had sympathy for Henderson getting starched, both are TRT users it's fair game. Someone crying about that is a hypocrite

But all these TRT guys have an asterisk next to their name, it's a shame because I've always liked Vitor but don't be naive to what's going on

Vitor Belfort is a legend and should go down in the HOF. He is a beast and PED or not, he is one of the most exciting fighters. That is like saying you want Adrian Peterson or Hershel walker to be banned from the sport you love. He is a monster and if you don't like watching the best play go back to amateur. This is a sport after all, I want and always will enjoy watching the best fight the best.

WAR Vitor "The Phenom" Belfort!!!

here is a another fan favorite getting knocked out who is on the same supplements. (don't kid yourself, he is how old now, 65?

Where are all the Cheal hate threads? His TEST was THROUGH THE ROOF when he fought Silva. The Vitor hate is just coming because he is a badass and it is just jealousy. I don't see how you are a fight fan and not appreciate the old lion that is Vitor.

shomanart made this picture ^ , fellow sherdogger. Pencil on 14x17 smooth bristol paper

Oh yeah? What was his TEST level for that fight?

He cheated. No respect

Always a Vitor fan, probably always will be.

Lots of people act like brokenhearted little girls about shit like this, best just to ignore it.

had this been his first time testing positive for elevated levels. thats one thing.

hasnt he been popped like 5 times since he was 19.

Interesting that Vitor is singled out for this kind of thing. You're right TS, other fighters don't get the same kind of hate. I always enjoy watching Vitor fight, he is very talented.

Damn right.

Good thread, I approve of the message.

Vitor-Belfort-spinning-back-heel-kick-vs.-knocks-out-Luke-Rockhold.gif

Who cares? None of us have to fight him. Purity in sports went out the window the day monetary gain and profits become involved.

I'm paying to see exciting, technical or entertaining fights and Vitor has been worth every cent.

Pride had corrupt officials, rampant ped usage and fixed fights....so by your logic no one should be a fan of the entertainment value it provided.

I say let everyone juice themselves up to the gills if it results in them spaming fight ending head kicks like Vitor!

I'm shocked that anyone who posts on Sherdog would be shocked at others disrespecting fighters.

In 4 years you have never seen shitty disrespect and blatant fighter bashing on this site?

Oh yeah? What was his TEST level for that fight?

Urinalysis conducted after his loss to Anderson Silva showed Sonnen had an unallowably high testosterone/epitestosterone (T/E) ratio of 16.9:1 at the time of the fight. An average man has a T/E ratio of 1:1, and testing bodies may allow a ratio as high as 4:1 for athletes undergoing TRT treatment. In other words, Sonnen's T/E ratio was nearly 17 times than a normal man's and over four times the allowed maximum for an athlete.[25] He was fined $2,500 and suspended for one year (until September 2, 2011) by the California State Athletic Commission (CSAC).[26] His scheduled rematch with Silva was subsequently cancelled.[27][28]

TS, your boy has cheated in the past and he pissed with elevated levels yet again......

It would be nothing like asking Adrian Peterson to be banned, All Day has never been popped for anything and he is still one of the most exciting players in the world.

Who cares? None of us have to fight him. Purity in sports went out the window the day monetary gain and profits become involved.

I'm paying to see exciting, technical or entertaining fights and Vitor has been worth every cent.

Pride had corrupt officials, rampant ped usage and fixed fights....so by your logic no one should be a fan of the entertainment value it provided.

I say let everyone juice themselves up to the gills if it results in them spaming fight ending head kicks like Vitor!

This^

Liked Vitor Belfort when i first saw throw what seemed like one million punches on a span of ten seconds against Tra Telligman in 1997. He was known as a boxer but was a black belt in jiu jitsu as well. Over the years he has given us countless fights that really excited us over the years. Steroid use whether it is over the top, moderate or slight use will be frowned upon because it gives the user an advantage in side and strength. But it won't give them extra fighting ability. And that is whats important. Because if size and strength is what wins fights, Mark Coleman would retire undefeated. I myself enjoy when two competitors challenge each other on their "natural" abilities, however i am a realist as well. Many fighters, if not the overwhelming majority, use some kind of human growth hormone and/or steroid. Knowingly or not.

Back