I am shocked by the disrespect today.

Whatever blue letters person

tumblr_m9en10uqX41qit8aco3_500.gif

Vitor is a great fighter but everyone who used TRT should have those wins vacated as they cheated. I know the NSAC allowed it but let's be honest, its cheating. Its like having someone compete in a running race with a jet pack, they should beat you.

Vitor is one of the few guys who's career you can watch and clearly see the difference in his performances when hes on roids and when hes not. Vitor has always been a good fighter, but hes only a great fighter when hes using. At least that's my observation of his career. Still love to watch him fight though

According to Royce, Vitor was on roids leading up to the first fight with Couture. Also, he failed his first drug test after his first fight against Henderson. How'd those 2 fights go for him?

mma is rampant with PEDs, to pretend vitor is the only one is ludicrous

henderson and chael both used TrT like Vitor and are fan favorites around here, probably because they are american. chael got poped for high levels in the Silva fight, which is essentially roiding

i respect belfort and he deserves his TS already...

vitor shouldn't get any special treatment, bigfoot tested high with trt and was suspended 9 months. maybe it was an accident, but he tested high.

Last edited:
I would love to see the stats on the people who love Vitor in spite of peds and hate Chael bc of peds.

Personally, I never liked Cheator (exciting fight doe), so this is just hater gravy for me.

Because McGuire and Sosa are getting so much respect nowadays...

Urinalysis conducted after his loss to Anderson Silva showed Sonnen had an unallowably high testosterone/epitestosterone (T/E) ratio of 16.9:1 at the time of the fight. An average man has a T/E ratio of 1:1, and testing bodies may allow a ratio as high as 4:1 for athletes undergoing TRT treatment. In other words, Sonnen's T/E ratio was nearly 17 times than a normal man's and over four times the allowed maximum for an athlete.[25] He was fined $2,500 and suspended for one year (until September 2, 2011) by the California State Athletic Commission (CSAC).[26] His scheduled rematch with Silva was subsequently cancelled.[27][28]

So in other words: you don't know.

Amen TS, at least he's open with the TRT.

Most of their fave fighters are on the juice but they haven't messed yet.

HUH? He was ready & going to fight in Brazil while admitting nothing at all.

He's so "open" now because he's trying to get a title shot by fighting Chael in Vegas.

He was only "open" after he learned his results would be released at the NSAC meeting.

Vitor is a great fighter but everyone who used TRT should have those wins vacated as they cheated. I know the NSAC allowed it but let's be honest, its cheating. Its like having someone compete in a running race with a jet pack, they should beat you.

You clearly are not an endocrinologist, or anyone with any knowledge on the subject. Cheated? Get over yourself...

Vitor's a known roider and lifetime cheater. It's fine if you don't care about roiding and cheating, but to act all shocked and insist everyone gives him respect after he lied through his teeth about it is outrageous lol.

So in other words: you don't know.

In other words, you clearly are a retard. High TE ratio like that indicates he overloaded on test way past his allowed limit, which is the same as roiding. What do you think most roids are there captain?

What about TRT fighters that arent successful? Their loses should be vacated too?

The guy has zero credibility.

He is a liar and a cheater with no character.

That someone is a fan of Vitor says a lot about them personally.

He's a cheater and a liar. His career means nothing and all of his wins have an asterisk.
He will NEVER be respected as highly as other fighters and a black cloud will always be hanging over him in MMA.

That's life

Back