HW Yoel Romero

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Another freak Cuban athlete, but still 33 which is relatively young for a HW. This dude is 6'5", 260, and he just tied Alexander Karelin's record by winning his third consecutive olympic gold medal in greco roman. He is now considered by many the greatest wrestler of all time.

It is rumored that he has also been training in mma since as far back as 2009.

6fe8e17de3f4e108472350a3483005a29735a7ca.jpg

Get him a year of boxing and he'll contend.

I'd like to see him fight, for sure.

Good call.

While it's still safe, I'd like to accuse him of juicing. If he starts fighting, I'll edit this post, replace the accusation with a compliment, and only allude to PEDs in future posts.

Mike randleman is a great wrestler

Yoel didn't get into MMA until like 4 years after his wrestling career ended.

So.. can we get a name?
I figured that would be easy to find with all the details I've given about him. Googling something like "cuban 3 time greco roman champ" probably works.

I figured that would be easy to find with all the details I've given about him. Googling something like "cuban 3 time greco roman champ" probably works.
You know what also works? Providing a name for a guy you made a thread about. That seems a bit more reasonable.

Africa Is the biggest continent though.

It isnt particularly densely populated though, so that isnt a great argument.
A better argument is that their population is largely black. Contrary to PC standards, it is well proven that they are genetically better athletes. However, lack of opportunity to pursue athletic endeavors definitely plays a role, too. It really is a rather complex, yet simple to understand situation.

Africa Is the biggest continent though.

Hopefully you are making fun of Joe Rogan. He freaks out about the size of Africa and once said on JRE that it is almost as big as the other continents combined, despite it not even being the largest continent.

Back