HW Yoel Romero

These olympic wrestlers, judokas etc are ROIDED to the gills. The eye test is really all you need for these freaks.

These olympic wrestlers, judokas etc are ROIDED to the gills. The eye test is really all you need for these freaks.

Drugs or not, these are some of the greatest athletes on the planet.

Awww, somebody is easily offended by truth and facts because it isn't very pc. How dare I make a suggestion of racial differences. What about proven differences in reaction time, cardio, etc?

Oh nos, I probably just triggered you again. Should I get you a tissue, Nancy?

You keep saying proven yet I see nothing, stop being racist.

I don't like racist people as yourself...the only rustling I see is yourself since you have no facts and I called you out, southern boy.

You don't get P4P
Ya I do get it, I just think it's meaningless.

You're going on the assumption that a smaller guy is somehow more skilled than the big guy mostly because he's able to do things quicker and appear more flashy. You're assuming that smaller guy would maintain that quickness, flexibility, or whatever if he was bigger.
The real world doesn't work that way, what the big guy lacks in speed he makes up for in power. One attribute can't be judged more important than the other.
So ya, p4p is useless... there's divisional champs, and then there's the HW champ, who is considered the best in the world. That's the way it is, always was.

Kayaalp made him look human. Now prime Karelin...

You keep saying proven yet I see nothing, stop being racist.

I don't like racist people as yourself...the only rustling I see is yourself since you have no facts and I called you out, southern boy.

Right off the bat you said facts didn't mean shit to you. Your too stuck on what you want to believe to even care. However since the facts are easily available, I can get them for you when I'm off work if you are too dumb to look for yourself.

The only one being racist is you. I had not thrown out any racist insults you dumb hypocrite. You did

If acknowledging physical genetic differences is racist then I guess doctors are racist for wrongly stating drastically increased risk for sickle cell, right? I guess height statistics are all bullshit too?

Oh, but you are probably all too happy to go the penis size route right?

Last edited:
Hopefully you are making fun of Joe Rogan. He freaks out about the size of Africa and once said on JRE that it is almost as big as the other continents combined, despite it not even being the largest continent.
he likes them black

maan, bring this guy already

Right off the bat you said facts didn't mean shit to you. Your too stuck on what you want to believe to even care. However since the facts are easily available, I can get them for you when I'm off work if you are too dumb to look for yourself.

The only one being racist is you. I had not thrown out any racist insults you dumb hypocrite. You did

If acknowledging physical genetic differences is racist then I guess doctors are racist for wrongly stating drastically increased risk for sickle cell, right? I guess height statistics are all bullshit too?

Oh, but you are probably all too happy to go the penis size route right?

I said you never had facts

You claim to have well documented crap, yet I see nothing, just a man speaking out of his ass.

I can't wait for your 1900s racist propaganda post, ill be waiting.

You claimed that they were genetically better athletes, I say that's bullshit...It has nothing to do with sickle cell.

Penis Size......uhhh wtf does that have to do with anything......Is this is what is all about to you, penises.....

Ya I do get it, I just think it's meaningless.

You're going on the assumption that a smaller guy is somehow more skilled than the big guy mostly because he's able to do things quicker and appear more flashy. You're assuming that smaller guy would maintain that quickness, flexibility, or whatever if he was bigger.
The real world doesn't work that way, what the big guy lacks in speed he makes up for in power. One attribute can't be judged more important than the other.
So ya, p4p is useless... there's divisional champs, and then there's the HW champ, who is considered the best in the world. That's the way it is, always was.

P4P is basically if all things are equal, who is the better fighter. AKA if Anderson was Frankie Edgar's weight, whose skills would reign supreme

Contrary to PC standards, it is well proven that they are genetically better athletes.
well I guess it depends on your idea of an "athlete". Is speed and "explosiveness"(however you care to define it) the only requizsite?Because I really can't call one group of people the better athletes when another group of people win the majority of medals in the majority of sports in the olympics. Professional sportswise, outside of americas sports zeitgeist NBA and NFL(post late 70's rules changes whereas before upward of 70% were white)the majority of sports are non black based in participation. Even though sports are the affirmative action career of blacks....Also I don't seem them doing any of this. . .
https://youtu.be/HaFG1uLOBBo. Would these not be considered athletic endeavors?

Last edited:
I said you never had facts

You claim to have well documented crap, yet I see nothing, just a man speaking out of his ass.

I can't wait for your 1900s racist propaganda post, ill be waiting.

You claimed that they were genetically better athletes, I say that's bullshit...It has nothing to do with sickle cell.

Penis Size......uhhh wtf does that have to do with anything......Is this is what is all about to you, penises.....

Oh, I guess I misunderstood your first post. It seemed like you were saying you didn't care about any proof. It was an easy mistake given your poor grammar.
Yes, it does have something to do with sickle cell. See, if all you said is "there is no proof" that would be one thing. However, you called it "racist" to suggest that there were inherent genetic differences such as those which would predispose a race to being better at certain athletic competitions. I am pointing out that there are many genetic differences between races aside from appearance, albeit generally those differences are minor. Sickle cell and other genetic racial predispositions towards certain diseases are a good example. Height, as I mentioned (and you conveniently left out) is another one... and one which directly affects athletic abilities.

To prevent misunderstanding, I am well aware that there is no single factor which determines ones "race" and that it is a cultural concept. However, it is a cultural concept built on genetic norms. In other words, someone who is identified as a white man may actually be genetically and ancestrally closer to a particular African tribe than the average black man in the USA. It doesnt change the fact that this is generally not true.

I also understand that some of the differences can be attributed to being, at least in part, environmental. However, some are clearly genetic, although the cross between genetic and environmental can get a little hazy.

It is true that blacks are not better athletes in every endeavor. I never claimed that. However black people (particularly ones of certain ancestry) do have certain physical differences which are advantageous in many sports, such as the way they process O2, having more fast-twitch muscle fiber, and denser bones, as well as the more obvious things such as being taller (especially in developed countries) than most other races/cultures.
You already were either too lazy or too stupid to look this up yourself, so I have provided you a few links. It would literally take minutes to double the number of references, but at some point learn to do some research on your own. Some of these articles are even trying to dispel the "myth" that blacks are predisposed to being better athletes, yet even they have to admit to these genetic differences.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1863580/
https://www.cdc.gov/pcd/issues/2013/13_0183.htm
http://www.science.smith.edu/exer_sci/ESS200/Raceh/Raceh.htm
http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/human_nature/2008/12/white_men_cant_jump.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_sports

For example, in the slate article, which refers to a lot of this research, the writer is trying to say its a "genetic" difference and not a "racial" difference, yet he has to admit that these genetic differences are disproportionately in favor of African American ancestry.

About fast-twitch muscle fiber

"I've been through this wringer before. It's true that some racial averages differ in part for biological reasons. It's also true that that this is one of them. But Freiboden is exactly wrong. Race is a less, not more reliable gauge of physical characteristics than genes are. In fact, that's one of the chief consolations of nontherapeutic genetic testing: No matter how inaccurate genes are as a predictor of this or that ability, they're more accurate than predictions based on race. And the sooner we get past judging by race, the better."

In talking about ACTN3

"Few genes are known to be decisive in determining life outcomes. Nutrition, training, and other genes matter. But the evidence that this gene significantly influences athletic ability is strong.

Now look at the frequency of the R and X variants in different populations. According to data published seven years ago in Human Molecular Genetics, the relative frequency of the X allele is 0.52 in Asians, 0.42 in whites, 0.27 in African-Americans, and 0.16 in Africans. If you break out the data further, the frequency of the XX genotype is 0.25 in Asians, 0.20 in European whites, 0.13 in African-Americans, and 0.01 in African Bantu. Conversely, the frequency of RR (the genotype for speed and power) is 0.25 in Asians, 0.36 in European whites, 0.60 in African-Americans, and 0.81 in African Bantu. Among Asians, you can expect to find one RR for every XX. Among whites, you can expect nearly two RRs for every XX. Among African-Americans, you can expect more than four RRs for every XX.

So, yes, all other things being equal, you can expect this gene to cause Africans and African-Americans to be disproportionately represented at the highest levels of speed and power sports."

All of this in the lead up to him saying the differences are primarily cultural and such, yet in addressing those who say its genetic he still has to admit some truth to it.

You can call it racist all you want, but truth is not racist... it is just truth. I never once used it to talk badly of any race. The only racist here is you.

Last edited:
well I guess it depends on your idea of an "athlete". Is speed and "explosiveness"(however you care to define it) the only requizsite?Because I really can't call one group of people the better athletes when another group of people win the majority of medals in the majority of sports in the olympics. Professional sportswise, outside of americas sports zeitgeist NBA and NFL(post late 70's rules changes whereas before upward of 70% were white)the majority of sports are non black based in participation. Even though sports are the affirmative action career of blacks....Also I don't seem them doing any of this. . .
https://youtu.be/HaFG1uLOBBo. Would these not be considered athletic endeavors?

You are absolutely right, it does depend on the idea of an "athlete". As I addressed in the post above, it isn't to say that blacks are predisposed to be better in ever sport. In fact their higher concentration of fast twitch muscle fiber actually works against them in endurance sports which is most of what you posted, although the fact that they have a better suited cardiovascular system (again, in the links above) does help mediate that difference. By no means is there any super easy answer. There are a lot of factors at work, from how we define race to cultural differences and all kinds of things. However, again, there have been proven scientific differences shown in certain biological functions which generally serve as an athletic advantage.

Now nordic people generally have a genetic advantage in pure strength based sports which is the other two of the links you showed. I cant say I have seen the scientific proof of it, though their performance in those sports certain suggests it.

Point is, you are right that there are difference ways to define "athletic", and blacks are not better at all of the criteria. However, in fact, it only furthers the truth of my argument with Leroy that there are genetic differences between the races. Yes, it is the genes themselves, not the race, that define ones disposition, but it just so happens that certain genes are more common in certain racial backgrounds.

Last edited:
You are absolutely right, it does depend on the idea of an "athlete". As I addressed in the post above, it isn't to say that blacks are predisposed to be better in ever sport. In fact their higher concentration of fast twitch muscle fiber actually works against them in endurance sports which is most of what you posted, although the fact that they have a better suited cardiovascular system (again, in the links above) does help mediate that difference. By no means is there any super easy answer. There are a lot of factors at work, from how we define race to cultural differences and all kinds of things. However, again, there have been proven scientific differences shown in certain biological functions which generally serve as an athletic advantage.

Now nordic people generally have a genetic advantage in pure strength based sports which is the other two of the links you showed. I cant say I have seen the scientific proof of it, though their performance in those sports certain suggests it.

Point is, you are right that there are difference ways to define "athletic", and blacks are not better at all of the criteria. However, in fact, it only furthers the truth of my argument with Leroy that there are genetic differences between the races. Yes, it is the genes themselves, not the race, that define ones disposition, but it just so happens that certain genes are more common in certain racial backgrounds.
I agree....I was even going to put in my post that blacks excelled in a different type of athleticism....I just wanted that clarified.... Btw in on a mobile so its hard to locate the links you talking about(reffering to their cardiovascular system)...did it have something to do with them having smaller but very efficient lungs? On the flip side I've read studies about white having larger lung capacity. One last thing....when you refer to blacks having the power/speed gene more often than non blacks....are you reffering to power as defined below. Verb-"TO MOVE OR TRAVEL WITH GREAT FORCE"

honestly was anyone impressed by him this year? sure he won gold, but it was not very impressive. after the first minute both guys looked gassed. they were slapping each other around towards the end

P4P is basically if all things are equal, who is the better fighter. AKA if Anderson was Frankie Edgar's weight, whose skills would reign supreme
But you cant compare it because if Anderson was that size he would surely be considerably quicker than he is at MW, but he would probably pack a lot less stopping power, and would be a different fighter.

It's like saying an ant would kill a tiger if he blew up to his size. Well not really, an insect doesn't have lungs, and being bigger would cripple him because he is not built to distribute enough energy to such a large frame, so his strength and mobility are not longer there if he's that size. Same thing for Frankie Edgar, if he's 185 he loses a lot of the attributes that make him really good at FW.

honestly was anyone impressed by him this year? sure he won gold, but it was not very impressive. after the first minute both guys looked gassed. they were slapping each other around towards the end
Or maybe he took a 6-0 lead in the first minute, and coasted because he didn't wanna risk losing the gold medal when it was already int he bag.

Back