HW Yoel Romero

I figured that would be easy to find with all the details I've given about him. Googling something like "cuban 3 time greco roman champ" probably works.
It would be, but it would be easier if you just gave a name.

dude provide a name, i aint doin 2 google searches. u want people to be interested in him, and now i'm less interested because i dont know wtf i'm supposed to be interested about

Hopefully you are making fun of Joe Rogan. He freaks out about the size of Africa and once said on JRE that it is almost as big as the other continents combined, despite it not even being the largest continent.

This is the picture he freaks out over. Hes right it is fucking huge.

article-2445615-188A8AA500000578-349_964x681.jpg

He's really strong, slow as hell tho. Would take a while for him to be able to compete.

Africa Is the biggest continent though.

You may need to revisit your Geography book, cause Africa isn't the largest continent, It's the second largest. Largest continent is Asia.

A level athlete and freak. 6 months of training striking and defending subs would,be able to go with anyone

Cuban "freak athletes". I wonder if their supplements are tainted like Yoel and Lombards too?

Indians Arabs and Russians don't look very Asian to me but my education comes from big nosed insecure cucks with mutilated cocks so there's that.

First of all, a continent describes a massive discrete landmass, isolated by waters, which is a vague definition cause majority of continents don't fulfill the description of the said definition. But one thing is clear that it has no connection with anthropology , but the definition is geological. So Arbas, Indians may not be mongoloid doesn't stop them from being Asians. Cause historically Caucasoid & Australoids have been living in that continent from the beginning just like the mongoloids.

And for your criticism of your education system , I won't pass any remark cause I know nothing about your nationality, So I will refrain myself from commenting on that subject matter, Even if it was revealed to me would not have secured any remark cause the education system of my own country isn't quite flawless. Actually, it has lots of flaws, So therefore I am ineligible for passing any remark about the education system of another country.

What is his stance on Gay Jesus?

How come Africa never comes out with freak athletes???

Define freak athletes but very good ones: Francis Ngannou, Zack mwekassa in kickboxing and Kamaru Usman are some fighters who were at least born in Africa.
And there have been world class African boxers and there are world class African track and field athletes (both long distance and sprinters)

Book him vs Teddy Riner. 6'8" 290. 27 years old.

teddyRiner.jpg

LZEdM.jpg

Teddy is way over 290 nowadays...
He was around 305 for Rio and 310 for the last world champs.
On his own admittance " off season weight " ( aka non competition but still in shape walkaround weight ) went over 330lbs in 2015..
Hard to see him compete under 265 anymore, which he won't anyway for political reason...

Another freak Cuban athlete, but still 33 which is relatively young for a HW. This dude is 6'5", 260, and he just tied Alexander Karelin's record by winning his third consecutive olympic gold medal in greco roman. He is now considered by many the greatest wrestler of all time.

It is rumored that he has also been training in mma since as far back as 2009.

6fe8e17de3f4e108472350a3483005a29735a7ca.jpg
Nobody in their right mind would consider Mijain Lopez the greatest wrestler of all time. You must not follow wrestling at all.

Nobody in their right mind would consider Mijain Lopez the greatest wrestler of all time. You must not follow wrestling at all.

Yep, Karelin is way better, not to mention Artur Taymazov, and we are just talking HW here...
If it's p4p then plenty of wrestlers are way better like Buvaisar Saitiev

First of all, a continent describes a massive discrete landmass, isolated by waters, which is a vague definition cause majority of continents don't fulfill the description of the said definition. But one thing is clear that it has no connection with anthropology , but the definition is geological. So Arbas, Indians may not be mongoloid doesn't stop them from being Asians. Cause historically Caucasoid & Australoids have been living in that continent from the beginning just like the mongoloids.

And for your criticism of your education system , I won't pass any remark cause I know nothing about your nationality, So I will refrain myself from commenting on that subject matter, Even if it was revealed to me would not have secured any remark cause the education system of my own country isn't quite flawless. Actually, it has lots of flaws, So therefore I am ineligible for passing any remark about the education system of another country.
That is the old way of thinking.

Continents are supposed to be geographical barriers which impede the spread of culture, animals and edible plants. There is no magical barrier (Suez canal doesn't count) separating Africa from Asia (Or from Europe). Historians now think of it as Afro Eurasia.

But can that puto kick? Ave Maria Sherdog es mucho loco sometimes I tell ya!

It isnt particularly densely populated though, so that isnt a great argument.
A better argument is that their population is largely black. Contrary to PC standards, it is well proven that they are genetically better athletes. However, lack of opportunity to pursue athletic endeavors definitely plays a role, too. It really is a rather complex, yet simple to understand situation.

They are not better athletes.

Stop your racist southern views of blacks.

I pay attention to sports, I know ur full of ur "well documented" crap.

Back