Hunt: "Brock tried to kill me, and the UFC doesn't care. I probably won't fight in the UFC again."

Damn, I feel bad for Mark Hunt. Looks like he got badly injured.
Doc leaked his polaroids from the hospital.

rollerderbykisses5.jpg

Professional cagefighter complaining someone tried to do him harm.

Holy hell...

Love hunt. Will always support him.

But this is a good joke
I'll be real, I could understand his anger to a point IF he'd voiced his displeasure about PEDs before and wasn't talking nonsense about Brock trying to "kill" him.

Hunt is not wrong in any of this. It is total BS that Brock essentially got a PED pass.

Now I'm starting to understand why Brock always said this would be a one-off fight. He knew he would probably fail the doping test.

Only in Ufc fandom do people hate jones for failing a drug test but hate hunt for hating his opponent failing a drug test and more importantly the Ufc doing zilch to punish him

I find it crazy how stupid almost every single poster in this thread is.

Hunt is pissed off his opponent cheated and the only thing people can think to say is "shut up, hunt"

what a bunch of slack jawed neanderthals
What you don't seem to understand is that you can be pissed off without coming across as a 11 year old girl. Hunt is just pathetic and embarrassing at this point. Complaining would be fine, whining (what he's been doing) is just sad.

LOL at people who think Hunt is losing all these fans from saying just one thing. He's gone on racist, homophobic Twitter tirades against fans who have complimented him. He lost the fight by a mile, lost his fucking mind, and now he's losing a lot of fans because he can't act like a grown-ass man. Nobody has acted like this after their opponent popped. Hunt didn't even act like this until Lesnar's payday was published. Instead of taking his huge payday and maybe saying something sly here and there to make his point, he flips on the entire world and makes himself into a child. I can't be a fan of someone who acts like a little girl, and I was a HUGE Hunt fan since 2001. This behavior is gross.

I'll be real, I could understand his anger to a point IF he'd voiced his displeasure about PEDs before and wasn't talking nonsense about Brock trying to "kill" him.
Trying to garner attention & make $

Unfortunately, he doesn't have the
mass appeal of an entitled,
privileged, jacked white boy.

So he has to get a lil dirty.
It's his business. besides he
OBVIOUSLY isn't some punk.
Dudes a bonafide badass.

Only in Ufc fandom do people hate jones for failing a drug test but hate hunt for hating his opponent failing a drug test and more importantly the Ufc doing zilch to punish him
You don't understand nuance and dynamics. Must be a millenial.

Trying to garner attention & make $

Unfortunately, he doesn't have the
mass appeal of an entitled,
privileged, jacked white boy.

So he has to get a lil dirty.
It's his business. besides he
OBVIOUSLY isn't some punk.
Dudes a bonafide badass.
But then what happens if he gets his release and willingly signs with an overseas promotion like Rizin that has no testing for PEDs at all? He'd be the biggest hypocrite.

Well, at least we know Hunt's not going to piss dirty for estrogen blockers...

But then what happens if he gets his release and willingly signs with an overseas promotion like Rizin that has no testing for PEDs at all? He'd be the biggest hypocrite.
Doubt that happens. & if it does...
Again, that's his business.
At 42 years old...&as a father
& lifelong competitor... I'm sure
he's most concerned with $$$
at this point. Lesnar & the UFC
brass was concerned with the
same thing. & their subsequent
shady actions were in alignment
with that very same pursuit.

& so Fuck em<42>

Pretty sure MMA has the worst fans of any sport in existence.

Only ones who didn't get shitted on at the end of their careers were Franklin and Chuck.

Wand, Rampage, Fedor, Shogun, Nog, Hunt, Tito, Shamrock...the list just goes on and on.

Never thought I'd hear a guy like Mark Hunt cry so much.

Hunt's need to shut the fuck up.
And people on Sherdog need to stop making threads about it.
And people on the threads need to stop commenting.

You don't understand nuance and dynamics. Must be a millenial.

You need to get a job. Make some money. Do something. Your mom is homeless. And I want her out of my damn house.

Hunt for president

Yes. Because Hunt made his biggest payday ever, took no damage, and has turned into a walking reenactment of Lot's wife.
The answer to that question was no, but thanks for the quote anyway lol

Back