Hunt: "Brock tried to kill me, and the UFC doesn't care. I probably won't fight in the UFC again."

Luke's bitching looks like reasonable banter by comparison...

Jenna Marbles my good sir
Oh hell no! She is fucking annoying. I've seen her YouTube and she is pretty dumb. I don't recall her being even remotely hot. I can't believe she actually looks good here.

He won't be back, who in their right mind would want to take a paycut from 700k back to 150k. Brock money baby.

Never thought Mark Hunt of all people would go this way. It's really sad to watch.

Does he actually have an end goal in mind when he's doing this?

Oh hell no! She is fucking annoying. I've seen her YouTube and she is pretty dumb. I don't recall her being even remotely hot. I can't believe she actually looks good here.

that's what i've been saying!

Only in Ufc fandom do people hate jones for failing a drug test but hate hunt for hating his opponent failing a drug test and more importantly the Ufc doing zilch to punish him
He made his point the first 500 times. Everyone is commenting on the never ending crying and complaining that hunt has done and the fact that the guy keeps saying dumber shit by the day.

Considering he's not just shouting incoherent insults like he did on the MMA Hour and is actually putting some valid points across, does he actually deserve some compensation or should he just move on, carry on fighting and forget about it as the UFC expects him to do ?

Brock-Lesnar-GIF

So long Hunt... try hitting the weights instead of the ice cream next time.

I thought Hunt was supposed to be a bad ass. The kind of guy that would beat a man up for a 6 pack of brew. They paid you 700 grand to fight a man. What's the problem?

BTW looks like Brock retired both Herring and Hunt

Damn he is a legend..

Back