Hunt: "Brock tried to kill me, and the UFC doesn't care. I probably won't fight in the UFC again."

Gabkicks

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Wow... so Brock retired both Hunt and Herring

i guess Brock is the PRIDE killer?

Source: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=11683923

hes having flashbacks

ccnjNsX.gif

brock-lesnar-mark-hunt-ufc-200-2.jpg

Last edited:
Jesus Christ, is that a real quote? Hunt is officially the king of salt.

Hunt is just being salty. Didn't he fight Overeem? I think I said it before UFC200, Hunt should just retire as should Hendo.

Dude's been fighting for 20 years soon, in K-1, PRIDE, DREAM, and other Japanese promotions with non-existent testing and he's just now complaining about fighting an enhanced opponent?

marbles-mind-blown-up.gif

I bet you could count on one hand every test HE AND HIS OPPONENTS had in his K-1 and MMA career in Japan, with some fingers left to get your girlfriend off.

I repeat...

Last edited:
I wonder how long Hunt will keep this up. I wonder if he realizes the only person he's hurting is himself. No harm is going to come to the UFC or Brock from all this crying.

Dude's been fighting for 20 years soon, in K-1, PRIDE, DREAM, and other Japanese promotions with non-existent testing and he's just now complaining about fighting an enhanced opponent?

I bet you could count on one hand every test HE AND HIS OPPONENTS had in his K-1 and MMA career in Japan, with some fingers left to get your girlfriend off.

I repeat...

Nah bro, all those guys were just hard-working genetic freaks

Hunto going from the ultimate badass to this constant whining is one of the sadder MMA stories of 2016.

At least it will be a silver lining if he actually manages to get some traction going for a Fighters' Association.

Hunto going from the ultimate badass to this constant whining is one of the sadder MMA stories of 2016.

At least it will be a silver lining if he actually manages to get some traction going for a Fighters' Association.
And then the FA will help Brock driving Hunt to seek psychiatric help.

Actually Mark, he was just trying to win by TKO'ing or KO'ing you. Brock got up as soon as the ref stopped it.

Not sure he understands what someone trying to kill him looks like.

So does this mean Mark Hunt was hit by that car door or what

Man, I thought Aldo and Rockhold were acting pathetically.

He has to take more damage in regular sparring sessions than he did in that fight.

Crazy thing is Hunt fought in Japan, K-1 and Pride were they didn't even test for shit.

Maybe he was on something and felt the playing field was even, because I don't know why now all the sudden he's taking such offense to this.

Maybe he has some brain trauma and his emotions are off kelter or I just don't know him at all...that rant on the mma hour was racist, full of rage and completely out of control. Never seen Hunt this angry.

In his defense he was already mad at the thought of Brock getting test exempted..After he sign the fight, which was really fucked up

oh, shut the fuck up, hunt

his gnp wasn't even that good

Back