Hunt: "Brock tried to kill me, and the UFC doesn't care. I probably won't fight in the UFC again."

Will Mark Hunt fill a lawsuit against Lesnar for attempted murder?

Damn dude, wait till the substance is revealed before you make those kinds of accusations.

200.gif

Everybody knows he's saity because Brock is a WWE guy not PEDs.

I don't think I've ever had my respect for a fighter plummet as severely as I have for Hunt. It sucks he fought a cheater and got beat, but the way he's reacting is embarrassing. He's literally saying that the USADA is doing "nothing" and not handing out penalties. They have busted 3 ex champs, and if Brock gets what I expect he will, he'll be getting a 2 year suspension and have his win overturned. When he fought Brock they both had the same weight they had to make, but Mark is crying like Brock weighed 500lbs. This from a dude who came out of PRIDE is now complaining and scared for his life. so sad.

This is known as the Hunt line. Once you pass it, you've gone full retard.

Hunt looked like old Hunt in that fight, now he's committing possible career suicide. Not that I don't get his frustration, but in very few cases do you get exactly what you want by bashing your employer publicly.

I find it crazy how stupid almost every single poster in this thread is.

Hunt is pissed off his opponent cheated and the only thing people can think to say is "shut up, hunt"

what a bunch of slack jawed neanderthals

Dude's been fighting for 20 years soon, in K-1, PRIDE, DREAM, and other Japanese promotions with non-existent testing and he's just now complaining about fighting an enhanced opponent?

marbles-mind-blown-up.gif

I bet you could count on one hand every test HE AND HIS OPPONENTS had in his K-1 and MMA career in Japan, with some fingers left to get your girlfriend off.

I repeat...

marbles-mind-blown-up.gif

something is wrong with those boobs..

Hunt vs Wanderlei in a histrionics contest on New Years Eve in Rizin.

If that means he shuts the fuck up finally then fine. Go make $700k in Bellator.

Oh, I do. I hate that the sport is so riddled with PEDs
Same here.
Of course it didn't surprise me that Brock popped but I REALLY wanted to believe he was clean. It hurt worse than both Anderson and Jones popping.

Hunt is pissed off his opponent cheated and the only thing people can think to say is "shut up, hunt"

Odd he didn't have this issue during his time in Pride or BEFORE THE FIGHT when according to him "Brock's probably juiced to the gills but I'm still gonna knock him out".

He's whining like a 12 year old. His opponent cheating doesn't justify his hypocritical, childish response to it.

Soooo.. Brock gets an exemption, fights as safe as any heavyweight in some time, wins, pulls biggest purse of all time plus PPV point and then pops for two banned substances and goes back to the WWE.......

And hunt 'whining' about it is more sad ?
Yes. Because Hunt made his biggest payday ever, took no damage, and has turned into a walking reenactment of Lot's wife.

Back