Hunt: "Brock Lesnar doesnt really make 265lbs, hes way bigger and he cheats"

Lesnar had a helium filled balloon up his butt during the weigh-in

Estrogen blocker are legit reason for Hunt to get angry but at this rate he will claim that he was drugged or that unfair zuffa aliens kidnapped him before the fight and replaced him with a doppelganger.
And THAT is why people are giving Hunt shit for his complaints; they are ridiculously out of scale with the offense.

Maybe Hunt can get some estrogen blockers from Lesnar, he needs them.

Except Brock has never been 325, in or out of the WWE, real or inflated.

The most he's ever been billed as (and in pro wrestling, it's often an exaggeration) is 295, and that was in his original WWE run in the early 2000s. His recent second run saw him announced at 285.
Wrong.

When Brock was in developmental for WWE (WWF) at the time, he actually did weigh 320lbs. He had a weight log on his DeathClutch website before his fights where he would log his weights pre-camp and post-camp. Pre-camp he would be sometimes at up to 310lbs.

This is a video of him when he was legit 320lbs in early 2001:

Don't like fighting bigger guys? Drop weight and got LHW... Hunt has a valid point for the cheating part but for the size part... WTF... Heavyweight fighter complaining about a fighter being too big?

@KONE is getting flashbacks watching Brock's gorilla swings in this gif.

ccnjNsX.gif

Mark Hunt's next claim will be Brock had a razor hidden in his shorts he used to cut Mark Hunt like they do in WWE.

He didn't want to stand still and take pictures.. we have the proof!!!

definitely not 265 1/2. the weight guy cheated, he just pushed the entire bar up and called out the weight as it was flying up. cheating all round. that reporter woman was onto somehthing.

The steroids that affect a scale have yet to be invented.....
Obviously Hunt looks far smaller he looks smaller than every single one of his opponents because he's a 5'10 HW with fat.

Brock manipulating the scales now? Man, Brock's a wizard.

It doesn't matter what you cut weight from. All that matters is what you weigh in on the scale. That's all that matters.

haha 500 Ibs? whateverrrrrrrrrrrrr. Brock was same weight as you but he looks bigger because its muscle. but yours is fat and most of your weight is in your ass and thighs Hunt. he is embarrassing himself so much

Sooooo now we're gonna act like hunt shouldn't be mad he keeps fighting roided up people? We're also gonna act like hunt is notorious for making excuses? Everytime hunt has lost he said just wasn't my night he did the same exact thing after the Lesnar fight he said "well he beat me fair and square he felt a lot heavier on top then I thought he would. Good job to him" then it came out that he popped for steroids too.

Let's not act like hunt isn't on his way out and he's trying hella hard to win the title regardless of what you think his chances are it not is it so wrong for him to be upset that he keeps fighting juices up people?

I even seen someone here say hunt got beat on the feet sure Brock won but on the feet he was the same old Brock tentative and scared. Also as far as the claims about Brock not making the weight limit I mean at this point who's really surprised? I'm not saying he didn't but I am saying they popped jones before the event and removed him less than a week before yet they had both of Brock's test back 14 days before the even and the day of but don't say anything until after the event and used "time" as the reason? Cmon I swear this site gets dumber and dumber with some of you posters.

What the fuck does he mean "doesn't really make 265"??? Lesnar stepped on the scale didn't he?

So did Cyborg and GSP, yet there's no way Cyborg really made weight, even though the commissions said she did.

Nick said GSP was allowed to weigh-in over, but in that case they changed the rules right before weigh-in so GSP technically made the new weight allowance.

So many naive people in here, I have no idea what Brock weighs, but what Hunt says is certainly possible. Do the commissions ever show the weight on the scale to the public, is it broadcast on the big screen? nope. We just trust that the athletic commissions and promoters are being honest... as if they wouldn't lie to make more money...

Yea they suspend Jones for years but let Brock weigh over 300lbs ... *rolls eyes*

Quit crying Hunt you got paid a lot to fight a part timer.

So did Cyborg and GSP, yet there's no way Cyborg really made weight, even though the commissions said she did.

Nick said GSP was allowed to weigh-in over, but in that case they changed the rules right before weigh-in so GSP technically made the new weight allowance.

So many naive people in here, I have no idea what Brock weighs, but what Hunt says is certainly possible. Do the commissions ever show the weight on the scale to the public, is it broadcast on the big screen? nope. We just trust that the athletic commissions and promoters are being honest... as if they wouldn't lie to make more money...

Umm.. What?

I cant imagine being locked in a cage with Lesnar. Then having a ref say "Fight!" F that! My fight strategy would have been to scrambled over the fence and got a cop!

Sooooo now we're gonna act like hunt shouldn't be mad he keeps fighting roided up people?

He has a right to be mad, but there comes a point where the anger turns into incessant whining, and you lose support.

I think it speaks volumes when people are telling him to shut up, when he's shitting on Brock Lesnar, the most hated man in MMA.

Back