Hunt: "Brock Lesnar doesnt really make 265lbs, hes way bigger and he cheats"

a it is official Hunt has went full W. Silva!!! He has lost his friggin mind!

What? You don't think acting like emotionally unstable 7 year old is worse than losing a fight to Brock Lesnar? How is he not making it worse on himself?

His tough guy image was shattered and now we see his inner weakness. He invested so much in being fucking tough that he falls apart when that image does.

"Destroy the image and you will break the enemy."

-Enter the Dragon

Hunt is acting like worlds biggest cry baby for fighter to act like this it's embarrassing. It's like some crazy insecure ex-girlfriend that can't get over that it's over...

This are not even new news, Hunt said that, as soon as he heard about the Brock Peds violation. People are just making news of an already old statement

Hunt's legs are like tree trunks, I think that's where most of his weight is.

Oh and Brock's aren't? Maybe it's just water weight but those pics seem like Brock is a bigger weightclass. Just going off the eye test

Guy is a cheater, and Hunt should get compensated.

Says who or what? Has there EVER been a person busted for cheating and expected to pay money to the other fighter? Is there ANYTHING in the contracts, or any legal precedence at all to support this "Pay Hunt for Lesnar cheating" chant? Or is it just childish wishing?

Hunt is acting like worlds biggest cry baby for fighter to act like this it's embarrassing. It's like some crazy insecure ex-girlfriend that can't get over that it's over...

It just shows that some of the physically toughest people are some of the mentally weakest. Which is probably why they go into fighting in the first place. They can't deal with problems intelligently.

Lesnar pretty much destroyed Hunt, and won the fight both on the feet and on the ground

LOL @ destroyed. You realize Hunt won r 2 on all the cards, right? A round where Hunt basically moved forward and stuffed a couple of takedowns and not much else. Rounds 1 and 3, Brock pawed with his fingers out (no one comments unless it's Jones doing it) got the takedown, laid on Hunt and threw strikes to the side of the head.

I'm, not minimizing those shots but they weren't exactly destruction either. Hunt had no problem getting up from them and even his face didn't look bad compared to many other fights he's had. Remove the Lesnar hype and It was actually a very boring fight with little action. If it had been Rosholt doing that to someone, people would have demanded he be cut again. And now Brock is forever known as a cheater. Sensible people always knew he was.

Hunt the king of the excuses you lost get over it go cry more in the corner.

Crazy a juicer from WWE can come over get an exemption, test dirty anyway which Is absolutely cheating and his nutthuggers can still bitch. Brocks a douche bag cheater.

He was almost put into a coma by Bigfoot who was on peds and didn't say a peep
Bigfoot wasn't a professional wrestler coming off of a 5-year layoff. Hunt was humiliated and is handling it poorly.

Last edited:
Crazy a juicer from WWE can come over get an exemption, test dirty anyway which Is absolutely cheating and his nutthuggers can still bitch. Brocks a douche bag cheater.

And Hunt said he would send him back packing anyway. He didn't.

Opponents cheat. Has anybody ever thrown a tantrum about an opponent cheating as much as Hunt? It is ridiculous. I am not defending Lesnar's cheating but Hunt is so far gone. Worst MMA tantrum I can remember.

Please man come on.. Hunt said before the fight Lesnar is juiced to the grills it doesn't matter if Brock taking PED I'll KO his ass anyway. Well look how that turned out days later after the fight.

Also, guys like Cain would never cry about it so much. Because he would whip Lesnar's ass. Hun't can't do that. And that makes me happy. And Hunt sad.

Sure, Brock had a 10-8 round on him but by no means was it a destruction. Taking your opponent down and mounting him isn't thorough domination also known as destruction. Add a severe beating to it and you'll get it, though.

Domination and destruction aren't synonyms. You can dominate someone with superior technique without even harming the other person (pretty much the mindset Maia went into the UFC with at the start), but destruction is clearly a more violent term.

And Hunt said he would send him back packing anyway. He didn't.

Opponents cheat. Has anybody ever thrown a tantrum about an opponent cheating as much as Hunt? It is ridiculous. I am not defending Lesnar's cheating but Hunt is so far gone. Worst MMA tantrum I can remember.

I would somewhat agree with you if I hadn't read articles about Brocks opinions of Bones Jones, his ridiculous comments bout being a jacked white boy (ok annnd), the articles and comments about how the WWE tests are so strict because of Chris Benoit, the obscene amount of money they paid Brock, the Exemption he received, the fact he pawed at Hunt instead of fighting and only won because he was much bigger and stronger. Hunt should absolutely be upset and he can rant until they actually address the issue. Brock has received no penalty what so ever. Its complete horse shit.

Last edited:
Domination and destruction aren't synonyms. You can dominate someone with superior technique without even harming the other person (pretty much the mindset Maia went into the UFC with at the start), but destruction is clearly a more violent term.

Hence my equating of "thorough domination" with "destruction" rather than what you've proposed.

These are floating on top of rumors that Brock came into the camp at nearly 325lbs, his WWE weight.

Except Brock has never been 325, in or out of the WWE, real or inflated.

The most he's ever been billed as (and in pro wrestling, it's often an exaggeration) is 295, and that was in his original WWE run in the early 2000s. His recent second run saw him announced at 285.

Back