Hunt: "Brock Lesnar doesnt really make 265lbs, hes way bigger and he cheats"

Funny to see most of sherdog turn on Hunt practically overnight.

That aside he stepped on the same scale as everyone else so I'm not sure how it's possible that Brock could be over the limit.

BUT the picture of Hunt and Brock squaring off shows Brock being taller and wider than Hunt, who has to cut get to 265 does seem strange

Can the mods merge everyone of the Hunt bitching and moaning threads.

Then delete that merged thread.

Its making me dislike Hunto....something I never thought I would say!

Hunt's been off the rails lately ........ He needs a little calming juice to soothe his nerves.

8557764becd34df09a0405bc9ae4c201.jpg

It sucks that Bork cheated but is there a precedent to a fighter getting a portion of another fighters purse due to testing positive for roids?

DC lost a ton of money thanks to JJ getting popped with no compensation. Diaz fought a roided Silva with no additional compensation.

Why is Hunt special in that he is entitled to $$$$ that others weren't?

Sort of yes, in the cases where fights are overturned to NC or whatever.. doesn't the original "loser" get his win bonus? Or wasn't there the fight that the performance of the night bonus was also given to the clean fighter? I believe so.

Also Brock/Hunt case is special since Brock received a special UFC/USADA exemption, and turned out popping positive close to fight time.

All circumstances that do favor that Hunt should be compensated.

Adding to this, in any case.. you guys know that fighter do forfeit a percentage of their purse due to missed weight.

Call me crazy, but for positive tests the forfeiture should be even greater than the 20% for missed weight. No precedent for this exact thing yet.. but it makes way too much sense.

Hunt is just very upset he lost to the guy they advertised as a WWE Wrestler.

Hes salty and the above post by Chillez nailed it. His ego is hurt so he is using every excuse in the book.

And he is only making it worse on himself. Creating more demons. This is more embarrassing than getting destroyed by Lesnar.

The last round was a 10-8 for Brock.

First round ended up with a donkey kong barrage

second round was just a standup fight that had nothing.

The sad part is, Lesnar outstruck Hunt on the feet statistically, and Hunt was the striker in this fight

Sure, Brock had a 10-8 round on him but by no means was it a destruction. Taking your opponent down and mounting him isn't thorough domination also known as destruction. Add a severe beating to it and you'll get it, though.

Funny to see most of sherdog turn on Hunt practically overnight.

That aside he stepped on the same scale as everyone else so I'm not sure how it's possible that Brock could be over the limit.

BUT the picture of Hunt and Brock squaring off shows Brock being taller and wider than Hunt, who has to cut get to 265 does seem strange

Hunt's legs are like tree trunks, I think thats where most of his weight is.

Fair enough but I would rather see the offender penalized rather than reward someone for doing what they're supposed to do.

Anothony Johnson has been said to cut 50lbs for a fight. Not far fetched for Lesnsr cut weight all camp and then cut enough water weight to make it. Wrestlers are the best in the fight game when in comes to weight cutting.

Velasquez had no problem beating the shit out of lesnar, even tho he had 30lb+ advantage,
maybe hunt should learn

Velasquez had no problem beating the shit out of lesnar, even tho he had 30lb+ advantage,
maybe hunt should learn
well that was post surgery/sick Lesnar who fought Cain and Overeem

this Lesnar is supposed to be 1000% and even better than UFC 100 Brock.

maybe hunt should learn

Well Cain is superior fighter than Hunt in every way so there's that...

And he is only making it worse on himself. Creating more demons. This is more embarrassing than getting destroyed by Lesnar.

Yes you're right, Hunt is the one that snuck up on Brock and stuck a needle in his ass, I bet.

Sure, Brock had a 10-8 round on him but by no means was it a destruction. Taking your opponent down and mounting him isn't thorough domination also known as destruction. Add a severe beating to it and you'll get it, though.

He pounded the shit out of Hunt.

Estrogen blocker are legit reason for Hunt to get angry but at this rate he will claim that he was drugged or that unfair zuffa aliens kidnapped him before the fight and replaced him with a doppelganger.

Yes you're right, Hunt is the one that snuck up on Brock and stuck a needle in his ass, I bet.

What? You don't think acting like emotionally unstable 7 year old is worse than losing a fight to Brock Lesnar? How is he not making it worse on himself?

His tough guy image was shattered and now we see his inner weakness. He invested so much in being fucking tough that he falls apart when that image does.

"Destroy the image and you will break the enemy."

-Enter the Dragon

Are some people really taking this seriously? "He doesn't look 265"?!

Good thing they both stepped on the same scale to make sure he was. For fucks sake folks there's video of it....

Back