Hunt: "Brock Lesnar doesnt really make 265lbs, hes way bigger and he cheats"

So did Cyborg and GSP, yet there's no way Cyborg really made weight, even though the commissions said she did.

Nick said GSP was allowed to weigh-in over, but in that case they changed the rules right before weigh-in so GSP technically made the new weight allowance.

So many naive people in here, I have no idea what Brock weighs, but what Hunt says is certainly possible. Do the commissions ever show the weight on the scale to the public, is it broadcast on the big screen? nope. We just trust that the athletic commissions and promoters are being honest... as if they wouldn't lie to make more money...

Oh god not the gsp stuff again this has been explained like 1000 times

Umm.. What?

http://www.mmaweekly.com/details-of-the-cyborg-vs-akano-controversy-2

http://www.bjpenn.com/mmanews/video...ufc-158-hidden-cam-captures-the-act-ufc-news/

The commissions don't get paid by the government, they get paid by the promoters, it makes sense for them to keep them happy.

I'm not saying Lesnar weighed over, I have no idea, but I wouldn't put this past the commission or the UFC.

Oh god not the gsp stuff again this has been explained like 1000 times

So has religion, doesn't make it true.

There's only one way to explain why they would change the rules at the last minute, and if you can't understand what that reason is, then I have nothing to say to you.

He has a right to be mad, but there comes a point where the anger turns into incessant whining, and you lose support.

I think it speaks volumes when people are telling him to shut up, when he's shitting on Brock Lesnar, the most hated man in MMA.

I'm sure why people think Lesnar is most hated fighter in MMA. I think when he first joined UFC back in 08 he easily was, but over time I think fans respected him and started to like him even became fans of his.

I don't think anyone wanted Brock to be a cheater, but guess what he is.

The guy had a nice positive message after the fight, and coming back after 5 years is no joke.

But testing positive by USADA, what a fucking letdown.

Guy is a cheater, and Hunt should get compensated.
No he shouldn't. He should shut the fuck up.. What happened to hunt not caring if lesnar was on roids. He said he would knock him out anyway.

Hence my equating of "thorough domination" with "destruction" rather than what you've proposed.

I think our views still differ. I think GSP thoroughly dominated his opponents when he won every aspect of the game, not leaving them any chance. But it's not really much to argue about as there aren't any rules for it.

I'm sure why people think Lesnar is most hated fighter in MMA. I think when he first joined UFC back in 08 he easily was, but over time I think fans respected him and started to like him even became fans of his.

Nope. He comes from the WWE. That stank don't wash off in MMA fans' eyes. Add to that, that he's now been caught cheating.

Hunt's whining is causing people to side with a cheating pro-wrestler. That is incredible. You know you're annoying when...

http://www.mmaweekly.com/details-of-the-cyborg-vs-akano-controversy-2

http://www.bjpenn.com/mmanews/video...ufc-158-hidden-cam-captures-the-act-ufc-news/

The commissions don't get paid by the government, they get paid by the promoters, it makes sense for them to keep them happy.

I'm not saying Lesnar weighed over, I have no idea, but I wouldn't put this past the commission or the UFC.

So has religion, doesn't make it true.

There's only one way to explain why they would change the rules at the last minute, and if you can't understand what that reason is, then I have nothing to say to you.

Yeah and the commission made Cyborg weight in again in front of them using a different scale, and changing the fight to catchweight since she didnt make weight... whats weird about that?

brock also had invisible viking warriors with him in the cage. hunt was fighting 10 men in addition to 350 lb superpowered brock.

Yep and those extra 10 men also failed their USADA test and came in overweight.

I think our views still differ. I think GSP thoroughly dominated his opponents when he won every aspect of the game, not leaving them any chance. But it's not really much to argue about as there aren't any rules for it.

Semantics. I am sure we're on the same page.

Nope. He comes from the WWE. That stank don't wash off in MMA fans' eyes. Add to that, that he's now been caught cheating.

Hunt's whining is causing people to side with a cheating pro-wrestler. That is incredible. You know you're annoying when...

I don't even really think that many people are siding with Lesnar. They are just done with Hunt's constant whining and think enough is enough already.

Yeah guess that pro wrestling thing does hurt some hardcore MMA fans. There's been some fighters even legends of the sport that did pro wrestling at some point. I don't think all cared all that much.

I don't even really think that many people are siding with Lesnar. They are just done with Hunt's constant whining and think enough is enough already.

Indirectly they are. He's whining about Lesnar, and people are telling him to shut up about it.

Think about that for second. People are telling Hunt to stop talking shit about Lesnar. It's almost inconceivable.

Hunt rules AND no one gives a shit what any of you clowns think

Brock is a roiding cheat. Hunt isnt. That's all that really matters.

Even die-hard Hunt fans must be thinking please shut the fuck up by now.

Sooooo.....is he saying the NSAC is on it too? Hunt just needs to stop, seriously.

Hunt is taking it hard . This is like Mir all over again. Brock has that effect on these hoes. Once they get held down and pumped by Brock and they can't do a thing about it . The crush develops.

best solution would be to do a rematch as a Rizin main event, no weight limit, no testing, two men enter, one man leaves

And Hunt would die, his remains stuffed by the land's most skilled taxidermists so Lesnar could have his trophy on the wall.

Dana should cut Hunt for his a-hole crybaby shit at this point.

Back