Humble yourselves Sherbros... The Schaub has spoken!!!

Yeah? You down for the account bet???

Shoot, what do you need a pic of my Gi? ATT member ID?

Better yet I have a pic of my Blue Belt certificate I earned back in 2010.

(I'm currently a purple belt but I have that hanging in my office.)

Sup brah you down or what???

16%2B-%2B1

Brasil Wand, ladies and gentlemen.

Lying, biased, fool who gets continually exposed and destroyed on these boards.

Go ahead, ask him about how he trains at ATT and how he knows Lombard and Romero are clean.
Is that ATT Atlanta? :)

Your mum's basement isn't an office buddy....

Lol if youre gonna try and be funny then at least be clever. I.E. SoFlo has no basements simpleton... Sea Level.

Take a geography class m8 and come back stronger;)

What would be really funny, is if after losing to bisping, usada come out in a week or two and say silva failed his fight night tests.

The butthurt would reach epic levels

> Hurr Durr youre totally biased

> Derp you bum red patiez blah blah

Lol way to contradict yourself. Have a personality you impressionable kid.

PS DFW also said Anderson won the fight.

Thanks for trying with your rinky dink websites. Have a good one ;)

Hahaha. Wow. I thought people were being hard on you, but no, you're genuinely a salty bum.

Saying his 'website' is rinky dink....it's a picture of statistics from all the major Mma sites data. Lol

You said he's a contradiction but u have a name like brasil wand with 'American top team' under it. Lol

Who cares what DFW says? In fact, ID hope he's on the other side of any argument I'm in bc he's a fuckin moron.

You r either a great, great troll, or u r the saltiest, whiniest, dumbest, most Brazilian-excuse-making BUM on these boards.

Lol if youre gonna try and be funny then at least be clever. I.E. SoFlo has no basements simpleton... Sea Level.

Take a geography class m8 and come back stronger;)
No idea what SoFlo is, am I meant to know where you live or something?

I've not been keeping up on your life story.

Despite thinking Silva won, I'm not going to defend that opinion because it will indirectly aid BRASIL WAND and I definitely wouldn't want to do that.

5rsDV72.gif

I made a Blackzillions membership card. I wear it on a lanyard around my neck.

Lol. Anyone who knows anything about fighting could tell that Bisping was missing most of his shots or having them blocked/parried while Silva was landing the damaging blows. As an incompetent judge it's probably hard to tell the difference, though, so no wonder Bisping took home the scorecards.

I am happy for Bisping, though. He really needed this win.
He landed the more damaging shots in the fight, unfortunately for him he didn't land enough of them in enough rounds. Without the knee and Silva probably would have been down 4 rounds to nothing going into the 5th.

Landing average shots still counts more than landing nothing. Silva was too inactive for large stretches and kept losing rounds because of it.

Prove him wrong Sherdog

Called it before the fight started, I said his team better be watching the previous fights. That being said, it's on him for not steaming through Bisping in round 4 after hurting him badly in the third, if his punches weren't hurting him as he was trying to show.

Last edited:
George One T Mathews says what's up

Lol buddy you've been exposed, you probably should just take your L and keep it moving.

You literally backed down on an account bet you accepted AFTER CALLING ME OUT.:cool::confused::D

You've got zero credibility around here sir.

Also helps that you know, bisping actually won the decision. It wasn't biased at all it was on point. Bisping won 3 rounds, and all 3 ring side judges had it as such. I really don't see what the issue is here, except a bunch of butt hurt fan boys and girls crying up a shit storm.

> Hurr Durr youre totally biased

> Derp you bum red patiez blah blah

Lol way to contradict yourself. Have a personality you impressionable kid.

PS DFW also said Anderson won the fight.

Thanks for trying with your rinky dink websites. Have a good one ;)
The butthurt evident in this post is perhaps the saddest thing I have ever seen on Sherdog. Just let it go man. Anderson, Wanderlei and co. are all steroid-using washed up bums. Bisping 1,2,4.

Back