Humble yourselves Sherbros... The Schaub has spoken!!!

I don't understand why Brenden Schuab even feels comfortable mocking movement coaches when he was never champion. Yea Brenden your right, getting in gym wars everyday was great for your chin and career. But yea mock real champions. Geez
I thought it was weird also. Three fighters recently promoting movement coaches/training are Conor McGregor, Carlos Condit, and Dominick Cruz. I see a UFC FW title, WEC WW & UFC Interim title, a WEC BW title and 2 UFC BW titles between those three alone. Yeah, those movement coaches and their training backfired for them.

Is that going to be Anderson's excuse for not doing anything all 4th round until the final 30 seconds? I gave him that round, but I wouldn't be shocked if judges in Brazil didn't, he waited so long to open up.

You or him? You're the one looking like the jackass.

Talk much behind the keyboard? You are the one trying to push some dumb account bet, like any of us even care. What are you even trying to prove? That you maybe attend a gym that pretty much anyone can get to if they pay their monthly dues? Wow....impressive.

Sounds like you are trying to do exactly that, actually. Keep trying to impress us with your belt credentials. Did you buy it on Ebay? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hayabusa-BJ...hash=item2edb44def2:m:msJM0sS8mRbjkkfHvYBnvew

Lol you dont even have a clue what were discussing or how far back it goes, your inferiority complex just kicked in and you felt targeted.

Get off your couch and maybe you'll feel happier about life.;)

Name: Brasil Wand
Custom title: AMERICAN TOP TEAM

Does not compute.

Bisping is his only ticket to the UK market, Anderson is on his way out and he already has two Brazilian champions.

Connor has already made the sport 10 x more popular in the UK than Bisping ever did.

I'm not even remotely joking.

Edit: I live here.

Connor has already made the sport 10 x more popular in the UK than Bisping ever did.

I'm not even remotely joking.

Edit: I live here.

Don't bother BW is just a butthurt nationalistic turd packing Brazilian.

Dude probably still thinks Aldo beat Conor.

Lol you dont even have a clue what were discussing or how far back it goes, your inferiority complex just kicked in and you felt targeted.

Get off your couch and maybe you'll feel happier about life.;)
Right......my inferiority complex. That must be why you are trying to insinuate things about me that you know nothing about.

You still getting discounts on belts from Karate-R-Us?

Shcaub was an MMA fighter who doesn't understand the benefit of doing the splits and thinks it's :eek::eek::eek:gy.

He's the most douchebag dudebro there is and I honestly cannot comprehend why or how people can listen to him talk.

I hate schwab, but he's right. Anyone been on these boards long enough to remember the Hamill/Bisping fight? I scored it 30/27 Hamill... judges fucked it up hardcore

And all the dudes calling out the TS... take the account bet. He may be biased and a liar, only one way to find out. Take the bet. Please?

Shcaub was an MMA fighter who doesn't understand the benefit of doing the splits and thinks it's :eek::eek::eek:gy.

He's the most douchebag dudebro there is and I honestly cannot comprehend why or how people can listen to him talk.

He also called out MMA forum members for being "grown men that use internet forums"... guess what, I remember before he was a fan or ever knew anything about the sport... guess where you went to follow MMA? Hint, it ain't twitter or a podcast.

As a footballplayer the dude did practice ballet.

I thought it was weird also. Three fighters recently promoting movement coaches/training are Conor McGregor, Carlos Condit, and Dominick Cruz. I see a UFC FW title, WEC WW & UFC Interim title, a WEC BW title and 2 UFC BW titles between those three alone. Yeah, those movement coaches and their training backfired for them.

Schwaub said these guys have so much talent, without the movement coach they would be champ aswell.

He believes in science and those movement coaches have nothing to offer what is based on science (his words).

Bisping is his only ticket to the UK market, Anderson is on his way out and he already has two Brazilian champions.
Conor McGregor is a bigger star than Bisping and he's actually a champion...He's the real ticket.

is this the same Brendan Schaub that thought he would fare well in a straight up wrestling match with Cain??

dude is funny, but I dont take anything he says about MMA too seriously
Haha for real, Rogan's response was perfect: "You think you would surprise Cain? I think Cain would really surprise you."

Schaub said...if you don't have a blackbelt in everything, then the last thing you should be doing is movement.

IE, when Conor/RDA was still on, Conor would probably be better off practicing more TDD than prancing around on the beach.

Schaub said...if you don't have a blackbelt in everything, then the last thing you should be doing is movement.

IE, when Conor/RDA was still on, Conor would probably be better off practicing more TDD than prancing around on the beach.
'Prancing around on the beach' is not what practicing movement is, that is a lame attempt at trying to make practicing movement sound like a waste of time. Yoga helping with flexibility, Pilates helping with core stability, crosssfit helping with endurance are all accessory workouts that can help in the fightgame without directly training fighting technique. It's okay for Schaub to have a different opinion, but he utilizes a very basic, brute force esq technique that doesn't demonstrate any of those skills. That is his approach, but others have taken different approaches and been much more successful then Brandan.

Back