Humble yourselves Sherbros... The Schaub has spoken!!!

I don't understand why Brenden Schuab even feels comfortable mocking movement coaches when he was never champion. Yea Brenden your right, getting in gym wars everyday was great for your chin and career. But yea mock real champions. Geez

If you claimed that the sky was blue and tried to prove it by quoting Schaub your entire argument would become invalid.

Lol buddy you've been exposed, you probably should just take your L and keep it moving.

You literally backed down on an account bet you accepted AFTER CALLING ME OUT.:cool::confused::D

You've got zero credibility around here sir.

You are fucking delusional you got destroyed on every level.

Made an account bet wih youself and tried to push it onto him.

You have made about 5 seperate threads hoping somone jumps behind your pov and you get owned in every single one of them.

P4p the saltiest and worst poster of all time.

Schaub is only able to survive in the podcast world because Joe is going through a mid-life crisis; hangs out with him and laughs at his shit to feel young and cool again.

Why do people post shaub tweets on here? You are giving him the attention he wants (and needs after quitting the sport). He wasnt even a UFC star. Its like posting Fitch quotes and tweets all day from you guys, no one gives a shit. Hell at least fitch fought for a title once..

Brasil Wand, ladies and gentlemen.

Lying, biased, fool who gets continually exposed and destroyed on these boards.

Go ahead, ask him about how he trains at ATT and how he knows Lombard and Romero are clean.

Don't point it out, he might stop and you'll take away my free entertainment.

Don't point it out, he might stop and you'll take away my free entertainment.
Bro he exposed me, in his account bet with himself.

That dude has some serious issues.

Bro he exposed me, in his account bet with himself.

That dude has some serious issues.

Lol stop it man, you called me out then piked on the account bet.

Nuff said, don't go brown nosing others for sympathy.

Lol stop it man, you called me out then piked on the account bet.

Nuff said, don't go brown nosing others for sympathy.

Lol like I'm the only one bagging in you in this thread.

Go on, show me your (lol) blue belt. I know you're dying to lie about your street cred.

Schaub is the man, but I hate how he acts like he is the final word on MMA. Especially when it's just him and Callen doing fight talk.

I was rooting for Anderson, but I had him losing 3-2.

If someone has him winning 3-2, I wouldn't think that's crazy, but there was certainly no robbery here. The last two rounds were close.

Either way, if you have to quote Brendan Schaub to support your argument, you really need to look in the mirror.

Rofl, Brasil Wand got rekt in this thread, what a chump.

Bisping Hamill was one of the greatest mma injustices I have ever witnessed.

Shaub needs a bowel movement coach considering the amount of shit he talks

Lol like I'm the only one bagging in you in this thread.

Go on, show me your (lol) blue belt. I know you're dying to lie about your street cred.

Haha attempting to be condescending after looking like an idiot.

Dude it's fine if you want your silly account so bad then don't go through with it just be humble and take your L.

Get at me if youreally want to make an AV/Account bet or whatever.

PS youre the insecure one who held a beef over me stating that some George Mathews guy wasnt one of the head coaches at ATT.

I've had this account since I was a kid and never pulled the "Do you UFC bruh?" card seriously

What would be really funny, is if after losing to bisping, usada come out in a week or two and say silva failed his fight night tests.

The butthurt would reach epic levels

His doctor might've prescribed something to heal his leg! You're an idiot and a hater if you don't agree. Silva was beating Weidman both times and could've knocked Bisping out but he wanted to put on a show for the fans but the judges (fucking UK judges lol) screwed him because Bisping is their big money UK guy. God, why don't you people understand this shit?

Haha attempting to be condescending after looking like an idiot.
You or him? You're the one looking like the jackass.

Dude it's fine if you want your silly account so bad then don't go through with it just be humble and take your L.
Get at me if youreally want to make an AV/Account bet or whatever.

Talk much behind the keyboard? You are the one trying to push some dumb account bet, like any of us even care. What are you even trying to prove? That you maybe attend a gym that pretty much anyone can get to if they pay their monthly dues? Wow....impressive.

I've had this account since I was a kid and never pulled the "Do you UFC bruh?" card seriously
Sounds like you are trying to do exactly that, actually. Keep trying to impress us with your belt credentials. Did you buy it on Ebay? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hayabusa-BJ...hash=item2edb44def2:m:msJM0sS8mRbjkkfHvYBnvew

Didn't read, too busy dancing with my movement coach:
AcceptableAnotherAstarte.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back