Humble yourselves Sherbros... The Schaub has spoken!!!

Brasil Wand, ladies and gentlemen.

Lying, biased, fool who gets continually exposed and destroyed on these boards.

Go ahead, ask him about how he trains at AKA
and how he knows Lombard and Romero are clean.

AKA? Lol you wot m8? Never even been to San Jose, Cali :confused:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Your bias is always unreal. It's pretty much a waste of time trying to discuss anything with you.

Bisping is his only ticket to the UK market, Anderson is on his way out and he already has two Brazilian champions.
You're a fool, The UK sell's out no matter who is on the card(Bisping hadn't fought in the UK for 5 years).

Anderson was getting a shot at Rockhold if he beat Bisping, that was what Dana had in mind when they made this fight, that is the biggest money fight at middleweight, and now it's gone, so Dana is in a huff.

Not even in the same ballpark as the Hamill fight

You're a fool, The UK sell's out no matter who is on the card(Bisping hadn't fought in the UK for 5 years).

Anderson was getting a shot at Rockhold if he beat Bisping, that was what Dana had in mind when they made this fight, that is the biggest money fight at middleweight, and now it's gone, so Dana is in a huff.

You would be pretty naive or just uninformed if you think marketing solely focuses on gate revenues.

Lol. Anyone who knows anything about fighting could tell that Bisping was missing most of his shots or having them blocked/parried while Silva was landing the damaging blows. As an incompetent judge it's probably hard to tell the difference, though, so no wonder Bisping took home the scorecards.

I am happy for Bisping, though. He really needed this win.

View attachment 80383

Trying awfully hard in this thread, kid.

Yeah? You down for the account bet???

Shoot, what do you need a pic of my Gi? ATT member ID?

Better yet I have a pic of my Blue Belt certificate I earned back in 2010.

(I'm currently a purple belt but I have that hanging in my office.)

Sup brah you down or what???

You would be pretty naive or just uninformed if you think marketing solely focuses on gate revenues.
As a UK fan, believe me, Bisping is not England's Conor in terms of popularity, most of us would rather see other top fighters headlining cards than a card full of UK fighters everytime.

Yes Bisping has helped the UFC, but it's nothing to what the UFC would make from an Anderson comeback.

I'm starting to recognize a pattern...

Do you behave like a little bitch after every Brazilian star losses?
Yes he does. One of the worst trolls on the forum. Could have sworn his account was banned before.

> Hurr Durr youre totally biased

> Derp you bum red patiez blah blah

Lol way to contradict yourself. Have a personality you impressionable kid.

PS DFW also said Anderson won the fight.

Thanks for trying with your rinky dink websites. Have a good one ;)

Dana is a known Silva fanatic...

As you know, Anderson started taking over late in the fight due to the knee landed when Bisping was not even fighting. When Bisping was fighting he was winning. Bisping couldn't see anything in rd 5 (as a result of a devastating strike he was not even prepared to defend himself against). What a lackluster way to get one over on your opponent.

Yeah? You down for the account bet???

Shoot, what do you need a pic of my Gi? ATT member ID?

Better yet I have a pic of my Blue Belt certificate I earned back in 2010.

(I'm currently a purple belt but I have that hanging in my office.)

Sup brah you down or what???
Your mum's basement isn't an office buddy....

This shit is really starting to look like the positivebalance meltdown.

Back