• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Huge, ripped muscles = cannot be gained naturally

lol you got a picture of him when he is clearly off them in his second ufc run

This is when he was on them. Notice how he doesnt look like a melting ice cream cone here.

images

Worst genetics of all time, aesthetics wise. Even on the juice the guy looks like he just started lifting last month.

I tend to agree TS and certainly they are unlikely if you are properly training for MMA.

IIT, a bunch of pussy whiners trying to justify their flab and general lack of attractiveness to the opposite sex. I've only been lifting about a year and a half, and this is a ll natural.

Christine%2BRoth.jpg
Wouldnt want her giving me a handjob.

No we can't not agree on that. Is it likely that someone with huge muscles is using some kind of PED? Sure. But we can't know for sure. It is possible to get huge muscles naturally, naturally as in not using banned substances, but it's really hard.

Fighters are not using PEDs because it's impossible to get big without them, they are using them because it's way easier to get big with PEDs.

I agree that simple hard work can go a long way, but natural people will always hit a plateau. And that plateau is 99,9% of the time before Brock Lesnar level, 0,1% because there are always mutants somewhere. And that's when they take steroids and the like. It actually makes a lot of sense, if I had the disciplines to go full body builder I most certainly take PEDs, they are a lot safer these days, if done correctly.

And fighter take PEDs usually for the other benefits, like added strength, cardio and recovery. Getting bigger shouldn't even be a desirable side effects.

After Brock Lesnar's failed test and the failed tests of many other MMA fighters, can we all agree that:

1. Huge muscles cannot be gained naturally, without the help of anabolic hormones?

2. If he looks like a duck and walks like a muscular duck, then he's definitely a duck on
steroids?​

Brock-Lesnar-Alistair-Overeem-UFC-141-weigh-460x27-bell.jpg

Jon-Jones-Before-and-After.jpg

CungLeUFC.gif

stephan-bonnar-3.jpg

mma2.jpg

cro500ufc.jpg

08545eafdc30b314c7bfaeb4971f973f.jpg

Why CroCop is there?

After Brock Lesnar's failed test and the failed tests of many other MMA fighters, can we all agree that:

1. Huge muscles cannot be gained naturally, without the help of anabolic hormones?

2. If he looks like a duck and walks like a muscular duck, then he's definitely a duck on
steroids?​

CungLeUFC.gif

stephan-bonnar-3.jpg

mma2.jpg

cro500ufc.jpg

For the most part yes, but there are also a good bit of natural bodybuilders that look unnatural, but they are physique pros.

We all knew Brock was on the blue boner juice. Also, look the all natural body builder competitions. And Eugene Sandow. It's possible, but it takes a lot of time and hard work and having the right genetics.
I was going to mention Sandow. Lots of bodybuilders were big before roids.
I often wonder who they modeled those Greek statues after.
Didn't think of that, good point. Those were real life models and many of those Zeuses and Poseidon's were huge. Not Brock huge, but big enough that in modern times they'd be suspected of roids.

With good genetics, freak work ethic and a disciplined diet, high levels of physical size are possible.

Apparently Conor Manlet McTapper is on steroids as well!!!

A common misconception. They don't. I speak from experience.

And how dare you accuse a god of juicing? Heracles never needed these puny mortal means of achieving great accomplishments.

Well you could argue that he did have some PEDS. In the form of drinking Hera's Divine breast milk which gave him the divine strength he had..

What I lol at even more with Greek statues, is their idea of a hot woman would be considered thick and over weight today. Look at the goddess of Sex, Aphrodite, she was not a lean hard body. Not by any stretch.. That sloot was a thick girl.

You can get ripped without PEDs, but people are lazy mother fuckers who want an easy out.

There's a limit. And it's lower than people think. MUCH lower.

You can actually gain more muscle mass by taking steroids and sitting on the couch than by working out clean.

Well you could argue that he did have some PEDS. In the form of drinking Hera's Divine breast milk which gave him the divine strength he had..

What I lol at even more with Greek statues, is their idea of a hot woman would be considered thick and over weight today. Look at the goddess of Sex, Aphrodite, she was not a lean hard body. Not by any stretch.. That sloot was a thick girl.

Wrong again. Heracles was not Hera's son. His mother was a mortal woman whom Hera despised. She basically did everything in her power to destroy Heracles.

"I'm just a jacked while boy. Deal with it."

Seriously, though, if a guy looks like a He-Man figure, yeah, he's probably on steroids.
"probably" is the key word in that sentence. You can do it naturally, but not as quickly and it takes way more work.

steroids?​

CungLeUFC.gif

stephan-bonnar-3.jpg

mma2.jpg

cro500ufc.jpg

That photo of Jones on the left is how he would look if he had never taken anything. Say he worked out like crazy, and did everything right; he may look a little more muscular, but would never have that popping muscle look that roid heads get.

athletic = natural

muscular = gear

of course it depends on your image of muscular

some people call muscular to someone who is just ripped... low body fat makes you look like you have more muscle

if muscular, the more older the more obvious

I don't know how it's relatable to MMA. Fighters are very rarely more muscular than you could get in less than a year if you wanted to.

Maybe comics say otherwise but huge muscles are bad for fighting in the real world .

Back