• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Huge, ripped muscles = cannot be gained naturally

lol you got a picture of him when he is clearly off them in his second ufc run

This is when he was on them. Notice how he doesnt look like a melting ice cream cone here.

images
On that one he doesn't look indeed like an Eric Cartman on a beefcake whey diet that doesn't train enough to use his fuel!

Lets put it that way; you can look like JCVD without steroid, but not like Stallone.

IIT, a bunch of pussy whiners trying to justify their flab and general lack of attractiveness to the opposite sex. I've only been lifting about a year and a half, and this is a ll natural.

Christine%2BRoth.jpg

-bullshit this is Christine Roth a champion bodybuilder,

These two here is as big as any non Romero type will get naturally.
image014.png
This was in 1948, so it's unlikely Grimek and Reeves were on anything. Beastly yes but "natural" looking as well.

Anyone who defended Cung Le should immediately commit suicide. He's more disgustingly obvious than Vitor was.

After Brock Lesnar's failed test and the failed tests of many other MMA fighters, can we all agree that:

1. Huge muscles cannot be gained naturally, without the help of anabolic hormones?

2. If he looks like a duck and walks like a muscular duck, then he's definitely a duck on
steroids?

No we can't not agree on that. Is it likely that someone with huge muscles is using some kind of PED? Sure. But we can't know for sure. It is possible to get huge muscles naturally, naturally as in not using banned substances, but it's really hard.

Fighters are not using PEDs because it's impossible to get big without them, they are using them because it's way easier to get big with PEDs.

You could have muscle and low BF but if you are training MMA all day doing a bunch of cardio, BJJ, boxing, etc.. You cant maintain that shit.

Yeah and even without cardio and technical drilling it is kinda suspicious. I see people at the gym being huge and ripped for months and I'm like: "yea, buddeh".

It's ever lasting question. Who is natty and who is not. It's all about genetics. I follow bodybuilding culture, have been weight lifting for about ten years. Some can carry a lot more muscle mass than others. Throw my experience I have met a some people who looked impressive and I believe their were clean. Now we are talking about professional athlete and USADA is quite a new thing in UFC. So I don't believe sport is clean, but it's cleaner and athletes who now look like "bodybuilders" could be actually natural or less juiced.

After Brock Lesnar's failed test and the failed tests of many other MMA fighters, can we all agree that:

1. Huge muscles cannot be gained naturally, without the help of anabolic hormones?

2. If he looks like a duck and walks like a muscular duck, then he's definitely a duck on
steroids?​

Brock-Lesnar-Alistair-Overeem-UFC-141-weigh-460x27-bell.jpg

Jon-Jones-Before-and-After.jpg

CungLeUFC.gif

stephan-bonnar-3.jpg

mma2.jpg

cro500ufc.jpg

08545eafdc30b314c7bfaeb4971f973f.jpg

This guy would disagree with you.

hqdefault.jpg

That flabby picture of Jones was before he started his camp. He wasn't a huge weight lifter until late in his career. Not to say he didn't take anything, but that's a dumb picture to show. The dick pills are such a bullshit excuse "Joe, I have a big dick."

What's sad is the guy doesn't need any PEDS, or eye pokes, or oblique kicks. He's still my favorite fighter, but it was such a let down. I came to realize it's not really a rare thing and it's been stated by endless individuals that a huge percent of fighters are on something or dabbled with it within their career.

I believe to an extent you just can't get these super hero comic muscle tones and bodies somebody of these people .

BUT I hate accusations without evidence.

They're all on steroids.

Sadly, the need to hide PED use means what is truly possible for nattys is really quite unclear. The "Natural" Bodybuilding sport is dodgy as. And any professional sportman who trains for performance and not appearance, yet they look like a bodybuilder, is basically suspect. Take Romero for example, he hasnt been pinged for anything yet, but dude could probably walk onto a bodybuilding stage with a month's notice and walk away with a trophy.....

These two here is as big as any non Romero type will get naturally.
image014.png
This was in 1948, so it's unlikely Grimek and Reeves were on anything. Beastly yes but "natural" looking as well.
Great post. It's getting crazy these days, anyone with any sort of muscle mass simply must be on steroids, it's getting tiresome.

Unless you're a large large man from Africa. I believe he's all natty too. A true genetic freak of a specimen. Look at Rogan eyes and hand going in straight for the prize.

maxresdefault.jpg

SoulfulNeedyHarvestmouse.gif

Since I see it said here that one can not train in a cardio heavy sport and maintain increased amounts of muscle naturally, what about strength? Strength is also the product of changes(contractile proteins) in the muscle as well as neurological adaptations.

So is it possible to gain strength, and still train in a cardio heavy sport? I ask as I have to wonder how people in the heavy weights maintain their size and musculature while having good cardio.

Back