• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How you get booed in your homecountry while fighting a foreigner?

Americans don't automatically shill for American fighters. Pereira is a popular fighter. It could be Khalil Rountree in there and the same thing would happen.

Yeah I'm talking about you Hill

This dude is American and they are fighting in his own country against a foreigner who doesn't even speak English and yet he gets booed loool

That's embarrasing! I wonder why the fans over there don't like him? Usually when an American fights a foreigner over there the get cheered and the foreigners are the ones booed, so what's going on with this guy? I don't really hear much about him on the media so I'm seriously wondering

Even with Colby colvington, who is pretty hated, you could see during his title fights ppl chanting the U S A stuff
Because he is unlikeable

he is not very likable, I'm not the only fan that have heard his speak and say dumb shit.

Americans aren't as nationalistic at sporting events as many other countries are when it comes to who they root for.

Americans got more important sports to follow than some wanna be fringe sport like the UFC. Also I'm sure the woke tards in the US are conflicted on who to pull for, the black fighter or the foreigner.

A lot of fight fans root for the fighting style of fighters, and not their ethnicity or race.

Americans mma fans are pretty stupid in general yyou just need to say that you love trump, hate biden and love the first responders and you will get somem cheers.

Gets in fight with brother
Dislikes ariel helwani

Dude these are two completely fucking normal things lol
Yeah these are just some reasons some of the public dislike him. I remember reading the brother assaulting thread as well as the beef with Ariel and a lot of sherdoggers turned against him.

There giving hill the bill Russell treatment sadly

With MMA, I don't root for a fighter based on their country.
...I root for whoever the fuck I want to root for. Fuck nationalism when it comes to MMA.

Yeah I'm talking about you Hill

This dude is American and they are fighting in his own country against a foreigner who doesn't even speak English and yet he gets booed loool

That's embarrasing! I wonder why the fans over there don't like him? Usually when an American fights a foreigner over there the get cheered and the foreigners are the ones booed, so what's going on with this guy? I don't really hear much about him on the media so I'm seriously wondering

Even with Colby colvington, who is pretty hated, you could see during his title fights ppl chanting the U S A stuff

They don't like him because he's skinny fat for an athletic and explosive individual

Alex.

The silent type. Our GFs dig him too. So Hill is going downhill as far as popularity goes.

Yeah these are just some reasons some of the public dislike him. I remember reading the brother assaulting thread as well as the beef with Ariel and a lot of sherdoggers turned against him.

Helwani is a little cunt so he gets a pass for that imo lol

Americans mma fans are pretty stupid in general yyou just need to say that you love trump, hate biden and love the first responders and you will get somem cheers.
I forgot that Alex came out in a MAGA hat. Based.

Casuals like TS didn't even know that the Just Bleed God had already chosen.

Back