I'm a little surprised at how unpopular certain guys were at the press conference.

GolovKing

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Jamahal Hill, Arman, Bo Nickal, Rakic. Bo Nickal especially, I mean he's not particularly controversial is he? And isn't the UFC really trying to push him as a future star? The rest of the guys I guess it probably just is due to them fighting fan favorites maybe, but I mean even deiveson figueredo wasn't being booed and I'm used to him always being booed at press conferences

People are rightfully burnt at Bo's arrogance and pretentiousness.

Why is he on the main card? Why is he acting like he got here the same way the elite have? The dudehas been spoonfed his position right now and most know it

I genuinely think Arman scares the shit out of people. The dude is a serious dark horse and a force to be reckoned with. He is going to dishevel the current system.

I love Olives but Tsarukyun is dangerous AF and probsbly goes right through Charles tomorrow.

Last edited:
Bo is a victim of Dana denial to admit he was wrong, they are boooing him because of his placement.

The others are fighting fan favorites.
I feel like if they put Raul Rosas on the main card instead people wouldn't have been booing him and that kid is way less proven

Last edited:
They weren't saying boo they were saying boo Nickal, boo Nickal
200w.gif

I'd fly out there just to boo that kid
I haven't seen him get booed yet and me personally I think he's kind of annoying. More annoying than Bo but I'll give him a little bit of a pass because I know he's a young guy and doesn't seem very smart who's still trying to find his way on how to market himself and stuff

I can see it with Bo. He talks a big game and is on the main card of one of the biggest cards ever being fed a can while former champions are on the undercard.
People didn't even boo the can he is facing. If they are mad about Bo being on the card then they should definitely be mad about that guy being on it

Fans are BOOing the entire card,
<nonemybusiness>
while dressed in the same sweatshop brands.

Bo catching a lot of strays on his card placement. Take that shit up with the UFC.

A lot of the times it's about liking the guy they are fighting more so they boo him or her because of that

Bo should be on the main card, he’s talked about a lot on here. The hype is literally coming from you people talking about him
no the hype is coming from the UFC putting him in undeserved main card positions on one of the biggest fight cards ever in UFC history
and also from their promotion of him previously by putting him on undeserved main card positions.

Back