How would you rate Saints Row 4 ?

7/10. You're basically superman in the saints row universe. Over the top and entertaining

had a lot LESS features which is generally not a good idea for sequels

Yea and the map was way better in the 2nd one with awesome places you could go into, like the jail, underground cavern, airport, mall etc.

Was pissed to see you couldnt go into any buildings in sr3. 2 had awesome music too. Would replace the gtav radio with it anyday.

I pre ordered sr3 based off how much i had liked sr2. To this day i regret giving them that pre order stat. Biggest video game dissapointment for me by far. Wont bother with sr4 ever.

I hated it and traded it in as soon as I finished it. The first 3 games were good but this was trash. I hope they turn it around with the next one.

It was fun in the way Michael Bay's Transformers are..... Mindless fun. 2 still remains the best

I hated it and traded it in as soon as I finished it. The first 3 games were good but this was trash. I hope they turn it around with the next one.

I hated it too, never even bothered finishing it. Just traded in after a couple days. It burned me on the franchise. I'm done with SR now.

I feel like those who bought it and hated it, either didn't get that they where trying to go even MORE over the top then 3, which all the promo clearly shower, and expected a revisit to SR2, which is never going to happen, or just thought it was cheesy.

Love the SR franchise, and will buy everything they put out as long as it keeps the fun level up.

I feel like those who bought it and hated it, either didn't get that they where trying to go even MORE over the top then 3, which all the promo clearly shower, and expected a revisit to SR2, which is never going to happen, or just thought it was cheesy.

Love the SR franchise, and will buy everything they put out as long as it keeps the fun level up.

The biggest problem I had with SR4 is that it had the same issue as SR3. Most of the missions, were just re-skinned activities from SR2. It makes the game feel really, well, really empty almost.

The biggest problem I had with SR4 is that it had the same issue as SR3. Most of the missions, were just re-skinned activities from SR2. It makes the game feel really, well, really empty almost.

Agreed. You were treated to a cutscene for every mission in SR1 and SR2, they got so lazy in 3 you just heard convo over the phone. Also you had to do the activites In SR1 and SR2 to earn respect to do a story missions in the third you got so much respect from the very first mission I never had to do a activity to get respect.

Saints Row 3 is the best so far.

Anyone play Gat Out Of Hell yet ?

I've only played SR 3 & 4, with the latter on both Xbox & Steam, and thoroughly enjoyed them both, for gameplay and humor. I still haven't played Gat Out of Hell. I didn't feel lured in to jump right into that one because character creation/customization is a pretty big deal to me, so I'll probably just get it when its down to some insanely low sale price on Steam.

I thought it was awesome. Like a much, much better version of Crackdown. The story was hilarious and the characters were likable. The difficulty curve was kind of off, because about a third or halfway through you become incredibly powerful, and the ability to call in teammates (especially those with super powers as well) made it even easier, so I just avoided ever using it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back