How would you rate Saints Row 4 ?

Didn't finish it, but I really liked SR3, but something about SR4 just wasn't clicking with me. Maybe it's the superpowers. I enjoyed just shooting and whacking people with giant dildos and whatnot in SR3. I don't know I might finish it sometime in the future, but it wasn't good enough to keep me hooked like SR3.

Its fun and way over the top. The voice acting gets me every time.

got boring pretty fast. also one of the main reasons i liked saints row was the character customization and they had all the same shit in 4 as 3 which was a cheap cop out.

I mean there's no denying that it's a fun game but I would have preferred if they kept going in the direction Saints Row 2 was going. It's basically a cartoon version of GTA now.

I heard they were going back to the "old roots."

I just finished this and returned it. Fucking garbage of a game. Same with 3.

2 was the best.

I dont want this series to continue.

I, myself, wouldn't go quite that far as 2 and 3 goes. However, 4 was just like they said (and I thought I've read somewhere that this is actually what happened) "fuck it, just put some crazy shit out on the old gen and get ready for the new gen"

It's ok. It has moments, but it's so clunky, to me the driving has gone backwards. It's pointless anyway really. It's just one mini game after another, with no real decent story.

2 was the best, 3 was almost just as good I thought, but still a little over the top.

I want them to return to the roots, make a realistic but still slightly over the top, open world game about the gang.

Also, I use a lot of commas.

Everybody who shits on SR4 probably also hates Sleeping Dogs.

And complains about the driving in every game.

Disagree. The driving is 100 percent shit in SR4. Sleeping Dogs, good game. SR4, not near that level. There was thought put into the story line and combat and everything in between, in Sleeping Dogs. SR4 is quite literally minigames shrouded by a "story"

I'd give it a 7/8 out of 10.

It was quite a fun game.

I, myself, wouldn't go quite that far as 2 and 3 goes. However, 4 was just like they said (and I thought I've read somewhere that this is actually what happened) "fuck it, just put some crazy shit out on the old gen and get ready for the new gen"

It's ok. It has moments, but it's so clunky, to me the driving has gone backwards. It's pointless anyway really. It's just one mini game after another, with no real decent story.

2 was the best, 3 was almost just as good I thought, but still a little over the top.

I want them to return to the roots, make a realistic but still slightly over the top, open world game about the gang.

Also, I use a lot of commas.
3 was horrible what are u talking about??? They made activities that were in 2 into missions in 3...it was so half assed and horrible. 3 and 4 sunk this series.

I hated 4. It was a complete let down for me. I sold it within a week of buying it (I rarely ever get rid of games for some reason).

3 was horrible what are u talking about??? They made activities that were in 2 into missions in 3...it was so half assed and horrible. 3 and 4 sunk this series.

I didn't think it was horrible. I think they may have gone too over the top, and they did do what you stated, but I still found it to be pretty entertaining. Hell the first mission alone moved the game up a couple notches for me.

4 should've been a dlc for 3 or something.

What makes 3 so terrible? I thought it was a fun game all around... 2 must be a fucking masterpiece for the amount of shit 3 gets when comparing them.

I don't understand why people don't like SR3.
It's SR2 with better graphics.

Riding a raptor while they raptor sings everyone do the dinosaur. It was an incredibly fun experience, I gave it a solid 8. Plus the story missions had a point and build the characters decently. It had cool mechanics I thought.

If you wanted a big cohesive thought provoking experience I can't help you. But driving the old school tank/battle island tanks in the matrix part where a blast, as where the mini games.

Driving did become useless once you got powers, but getting in a tank or fighter plane was still fun.

SR2 was good, but it was more of a GTA clone then either 3 or 4.

Riding a raptor while they raptor sings everyone do the dinosaur. It was an incredibly fun experience, I gave it a solid 8. Plus the story missions had a point and build the characters decently. It had cool mechanics I thought.

If you wanted a big cohesive thought provoking experience I can't help you. But driving the old school tank/battle island tanks in the matrix part where a blast, as where the mini games.

Driving did become useless once you got powers, but getting in a tank or fighter plane was still fun.
I didnt drive anything in this game unless it made me...no point.

It was the Matrix game we never got. Overall I'd give it a 7/8 out of 10. The cutting of corners on some stuff dropped it a point or so, but I still had a lot of fun with it.

Back