How would Tyrell Fortune do in the UFC?

Damn

What happened to Tyrell Fortune

How was everyone in this thread so wrong about him

He's a washed up regional heavyweight now, no future for Tyrell

About as well as he’s done in Bellator. Not that great since moving on from the prelim showcases

Shit, I was high in him until he moved up in competition. He had shown good hands and legit wrestling (for HW). But the dude has 0 heart, 0 fight IQ, and is a fucking unmarketeable grouch. At this point, I'd say he would probably get finished by Chase Sherman or Chris Barnett.

Shit, I was high in him until he moved up in competition. He had shown good hands and legit wrestling (for HW). But the dude has 0 heart, 0 fight IQ, and is a fucking unmarketeable grouch. At this point, I'd say he would probably get finished by Chase Sherman or Chris Barnett.
That's a bit of an exaggeration. I think Tyrell is a top 15 guy but nothing more.

In hindsight there were signs like him struggling with Busick and getting taken down by Will Johnson. He suffered from the "big wrestler tries to outmuscle foes instead of using technique" syndrome.

Petition to unban trentkelp and also that guy who had a vendetta against Karlos Vemola and his profile pic was a censored dick pic of Vemola

This 100%

They were the most entertaining posters here for better or worse.

Vemola must've killed that dudes mother

Eh, Fortune seems overrated. Fortunately (ha!) for him, the UFC HW division isn’t that good either. I see him as a top 15 guy that could crack the top 10. Not much more than that.

Last edited:
Eh, Fortune seems overrated. Fortunately (ha!) for him, the UFC HW division isn’t that good either. I see him as a top 15 guy that def crack the top 10. Not much more than that.

Dunno about top 10, to get top 10 he's got to be able to beat Marcin Tybura which I don't see happening at all.

At best he could maybe get a fortuitous run of fights and get ranked like Daukaus did maybe.

He's supposed to be a wrestler but he got badly outwrestled by Linton Vassell.

Dunno about top 10, to get top 10 he's got to be able to beat Marcin Tybura which I don't see happening at all.

At best he could maybe get a fortuitous run of fights and get ranked like Daukaus did maybe.

Oops, autocorrect error of some kind. I meant to say “top 15 guy that could crack the top 10.” I fixed my post. I see it the same as you, he’s not a mainstay of the top 10 but could get there with some fortuitous bookings.

Rozenstruik is another one of those guys. Got ranked so highly because of a questionable stoppage against Overeem in a bout he was losing 99% of the time and beating washed JDS

No idea how Augusto Sakai beat Tybura tho, that bout is a mystery to me

Rozenstruik is another one of those guys. Got ranked so highly because of a questionable stoppage against Overeem in a bout he was losing 99% of the time and beating washed JDS

No idea how Augusto Sakai beat Tybura tho, that bout is a mystery to me

It's heavyweight, he punched him in the face and he fell over.

This 100%

They were the most entertaining posters here for better or worse.

Vemola must've killed that dudes mother
Ahh yes I forgot about the Vemola hater I used to give that guy hell as well, sure was fun :)

Yeah this guy is a bust. He's hit his ceiling IMO.

I see it the same as you guys top 15ish and could maybe be top 10 if he got really lucky. To be fair to Vassell though, he's looked way better at HW than he ever did at LHW.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back