How would Tyrell Fortune do in the UFC?

Tim Johnson, javy ayala,and justin wren were my picks glad you took my advice @trentkelp

Really good insight Rodney! You defiantly know your style matchups. I agree with most of that.

I am sure Tyrell Camp has asked for Wren!
Why? Domingos Barros, if he wins his next fight would be a better option. Justin Wren has been inactive because of injuries and illnesses and said he wants to get in a fight before the end of the year. He hasn't fought in two years. Justin Wren needs to ring rust type fight first to get back in the groove. Domingos Barros would be a better opponent for Tyrell Fortune or one of those Team Fedor Heavyweights. Actually I would like to see Justin Wren vs Matt Mitrione so I can laugh at seeing the frustration of Matt Mitrione being repeatedly taken down and looking frustrated and clueless.

Why? Domingos Barros, if he wins his next fight would be a better option. Justin Wren has been inactive because of injuries and illnesses and said he wants to get in a fight before the end of the year. He hasn't fought in two years. Justin Wren needs to ring rust type fight first to get back in the groove. Domingos Barros would be a better opponent for Tyrell Fortune or one of those Team Fedor Heavyweights. Actually I would like to see Justin Wren vs Matt Mitrione so I can laugh at seeing the frustration of Matt Mitrione being repeatedly taken down and looking frustrated and clueless.

They have asked for Barros many times!

He is a poors man Curtis Blaydes
Come at me bro!

BTW.. you are either his wife or his manager.. or Tyrone itself.

You vs @SUPERPREDAT0R (Ngannou shill) for the undisputed HW championship of Sherdog would be awesome.

"who da fook is this guy?" I would crush him bro! Just like Tyrell vs most of the heavyweight dinosaurs in Bellartor

I could see him being Bellator champion when they finally push him. Have we ever seen Fortune pressured? There's quite a distance between Ryan Porkyfry and the Miocic/Ngannou/Cormier caliber of fighters.

Bellator Heavyweights Justin Wren, Cheick Kongo, Bobby Lashley, Vitaly Minakov would be great obstacles for him to beat right now. Sergei Kharitonov veteran experience would be puzzling to him right now. Not bad for those experienced heavyweights to be ahead of him this early in the game. Now for your question about the UFC, Daniel Cormier is a wrestler, who doesn't really like using his advantage in wrestling, Tyrell Fortune takes Francis Nganou down often and negates anything Nganou has to offer. Tyrell Fortune out grapples Derrick Lewis much like Tony Johnson did to him in Bellator. Tyrell Fortune gets inside of Stipe, Stipe is going to get out grappled. JDS has great take down defense, so not sure how that fight goes. Overeem veteran experience would be challenging. Tyrell Fortune easily out grapples Curtis Blaydes.Fortune's toughest UFC style match up would be JDS.

fair points.

He’d beat everyone in the top five

They have asked for Barros many times!
Prove. i know you are a Tyrell Fortune, super fan, but show prove Domingos Barros has been asked many times to fight Tyrell Fortune. Spewing rhetoric is just that, rhetoric. Barros has had what? One fight with Bellator? Now he is scheduled to have his second fight. He is trying to build his career just like Tyrell Fortune, so stop with the trying to make it seem as if every MMA heavyweight is afraid of Tyrell Fortune. These men get in a cage and get hit in the face, I don't think any fighter is afraid of another fighter if the money is right.

Prove. i know you are a Tyrell Fortune, super fan, but show prove Domingos Barros has been asked many times to fight Tyrell Fortune. Spewing rhetoric is just that, rhetoric. Barros has had what? One fight with Bellator? Now he is scheduled to have his second fight. He is trying to build his career just like Tyrell Fortune, so stop with the trying to make it seem as if every MMA heavyweight is afraid of Tyrell Fortune. These men get in a cage and get hit in the face, I don't think any fighter is afraid of another fighter if the money is right.

Wren and Barros where a few names Fortune camp have thrown out there for fights that make sense....no one said anything about Barros being scared, he is not Jake Hager......just that he was signed to fight a different opponents...

Bellator Heavyweights Justin Wren, Cheick Kongo, Bobby Lashley, Vitaly Minakov would be great obstacles for him to beat right now. Sergei Kharitonov veteran experience would be puzzling to him right now. Not bad for those experienced heavyweights to be ahead of him this early in the game. Now for your question about the UFC, Daniel Cormier is a wrestler, who doesn't really like using his advantage in wrestling, Tyrell Fortune takes Francis Nganou down often and negates anything Nganou has to offer. Tyrell Fortune out grapples Derrick Lewis much like Tony Johnson did to him in Bellator. Tyrell Fortune gets inside of Stipe, Stipe is going to get out grappled. JDS has great take down defense, so not sure how that fight goes. Overeem veteran experience would be challenging. Tyrell Fortune easily out grapples Curtis Blaydes.Fortune's toughest UFC style match up would be JDS.

I haven't seen much of his striking, do you think Fortune would be able to keep JDS against the fence and tee off on him like others have(Cain 2, 3 and Stipe) with the threat of his wrestling?

Wren and Barros where a few names Fortune camp have thrown out there for fights that make sense....no one said anything about Barros being scared, he is not Jake Hager......just that he was signed to fight a different opponents...
There you go again. Prove that Jake Hager is afraid to fight Tyrell Fortune. Jake Hager has had two MMA fights, Tyrell Fortune has had seven. Them fighting doesn't even make sense right now. Just like it wouldn't make sense for Tyrell Fortune to be matched up with a veteran like Bobby Lashley or Vitaly Minakov right now. There are levels to MMA.

I haven't seen much of his striking, do you think Fortune would be able to keep JDS against the fence and tee off on him like others have(Cain 2, 3 and Stipe) with the threat of his wrestling?
Right now, a fight against JDS for a fighter like Tyrell Fortune would be too major of a step up. Veteran experience for top level fighters actually do count for something. That's why I posted that JDS would be a bad style match up for Tyrell Fortune right now in his career. But it's not a race and Tyrell Fortune has time and he is getting there.

Right now, a fight against JDS for a fighter like Tyrell Fortune would be too major of a step up. Veteran experience for top level fighters actually do count for something. That's why I posted that JDS would be a bad style match up for Tyrell Fortune right now in his career. But it's not a race and Tyrell Fortune has time and he is getting there.

I know experience would be a major factor but JDS has a big hole in his game that strong wrestlers can generally take advantage of, he puts himself on the cage where he has limited options to circle. I just had not seen enough of his striking to be able to tell if Fortune can take advantage of that yet.

I know experience would be a major factor but JDS has a big hole in his game that strong wrestlers can generally take advantage of, he puts himself on the cage where he has limited options to circle. I just had not seen enough of his striking to be able to tell if Fortune can take advantage of that yet.
Then that would mean experience like I've been stating.Right now, I believe JDS experience would give Tyrell Fortune some real problems. But that fight ain't going to happen.

Then that would mean experience like I've been stating.Right now, I believe JDS experience would give Tyrell Fortune some real problems. But that fight ain't going to happen.

It's not just experience though, if it were JDS wouldn't have that problem.

It's not just experience though, if it were JDS wouldn't have that problem.
That problem is against other experienced fighters. So if you want to keep the bs semantics up up, I'm done with your repetitive rhetoric. Seriously, JDS problem, yet you can't name that problem JDS has had against a fighter with 7 or less fights. The reason you can't with your bullsh_t is because there is no example of JDS having that problem you are making up against a fighter with 7 or less fights. That's why it's called experience. Anymore bullsh_t and I'm done because I'll realize you are trolling.

That problem is against other experienced fighters. So if you want to keep the bs semantics up up, I'm done with your repetitive rhetoric. Seriously, JDS problem, yet you can't name that problem JDS has had against a fighter with 7 or less fights. The reason you can't with your bullsh_t is because there is no example of JDS having that problem you are making up against a fighter with 7 or less fights. That's why it's called experience. Anymore bullsh_t and I'm done because I'll realize you are trolling.

You could also come to the conclusion that it's a problem against skilled wrestlers and not due to experience. The guys that have taken advantage of JDS against the cage are all wrestlers. Cain and Stipe are two of the only wrestlers JDS has fought. You're the one talking bullshit like the only possible reason JDS has had trouble is experienced opponents and not wrestlers. I'm open to it being either or both, you're the one who's not.

LMAO, so if I don't agree with your conclusion i'm trolling. That sounds exactly like what a troll would say.

You could also come to the conclusion that it's a problem against skilled wrestlers and not due to experience. The guys that have taken advantage of JDS against the cage are all wrestlers. Cain and Stipe are two of the only wrestlers JDS has fought. You're the one talking bullshit like the only possible reason JDS has had trouble is experienced opponents and not wrestlers. I'm open to it being either or both, you're the one who's not.

LMAO, so if I don't agree with your conclusion i'm trolling. That sounds exactly like what a troll would say.
Bye Felicia

Back