How would Team Stockton vs. Team Russia go down in "Da Streetz"

The Russians would beat em to a bloody pulp, wouldnt be close. "yo yo homie yo B#$ch, I'll F#$k you up" while backing up wont do much. Especially when they got Jake Shields, lol, from the tough streets of Summertown, Tennesee

Nick went 5 rounds with a juixed Silva. Keep reaching virgin

Yes, personal insults. The best retort of someone with nothing to say, and probably bad weed... It's ok, it's not your fault. Oregon would smoke CA into oblivion and laugh it off like is done daily. Stoner thought : wait, they already do all day every day.

As for street fight between these guys, no guns, you didn't bother to answer. You mention guns, yet CA has some some of the most restrictive gun laws in the US... I guess since they are such "thugs" or "bad asses" that they would just be packing at all times.

They are as much gangster as I am. Difference is I do my job, own more guns than you can count, and haven't wasted my prime pretending to be tough. They should be fighting 3 times a year, not pulling some stupid stunts in WSOF. Waste of time and talent, and yes I'm a fan of them...

Yes, personal insults. The best retort of someone with nothing to say, and probably bad weed... It's ok, it's not your fault. Oregon would smoke CA into oblivion and laugh it off like is done daily.

As for street fight between these guys, no guns, you didn't bother to answer. You mention guns, yet CA has some some of the most restrictive gun laws in the US... I guess since they are such "thugs" or "bad asses" that they would just be packing at all times.

They are as much gangster as I am. Difference is I do my job, own more guns than you can count, and haven't wasted my prime pretending to be tough. They should be fighting 3 times a year, not pulling some stupid stunts in WSOF.

Most gangster thing you did was knock up a relative. We aint fooled. 209 you bitch

Most gangster thing you did was knock up a relative. We aint fooled. 209 you bitch

I'm impressed by the area code of the phone book you live in, that's great....

Oakland is 15th on the list of the top 25 most violent by area, and it's the only place in CA that makes the list. Must be rough.

I'm impressed by the area code of the phone book you live in, that's great....

Oakland is 15th on the list of the top 25 most violent by area, and it's the only place in CA that makes the list. Must be rough.

Come holler when you off welfare. Take you tramp relative/wife with you. 209 you inbred bitch

Come holler when you off welfare. Take you tramp relative/wife with you. 209 you inbred bitch

This is fun, do go on. How this pertains to MMA I'm not sure, but wow, if this is what sherdog allows as troll these days, it's quite comical.

You know you done when grammar is all you have. Like i said, gotten to. 209 you bitch

It's just to point out your lack of education. What's it like to be the 20 year old in 8th grade with the 5th grade girlfriend?

This is fun, do go on. How this pertains to MMA I'm not sure, but wow, if this is what sherdog allows as troll these days, it's quite comical.

Im in you're head. Go call oregon congressman you bitch. 209 what

There has never been a big time drug cartel kingpin coming out of that shithole Stockton. Everyone there that tries to act hardcore are just a bunch of broke ass mofos living with mommy and daddy, struggling to find a job to pay bills. LOL!

Plenty of real killers and big time gangsters in Russia.

Stockton ain't shit.

Russian team

They have a fighting culture (Caucasus region). Street fights are common. Cops don't even break up fights in that region they let it happen.

There has never been a big time drug cartel kingpin coming out of that shithole Stockton. Everyone there that tries to act hardcore are just a bunch of broke ass mofos living with mommy and daddy, struggling to find a job to pay bills. LOL!

Plenty of real killers and big time gangsters in Russia.

Stockton ain't shit.

You aint shit. Keep both hands on keyboard. We all know the other is on you vag you bitch. 209 what

Im in you're head. Go call oregon congressman you bitch. 209 what

I'll tell em to send you 209 idiots some good smoke, the kind where ya don't need a card or doc's permission.

Sadly I'm a beer drinker and free thinker, and the closest you could come to even irritating me is to bring non-alcoholic beer to any place within 50 yards of me. I'd call you a pansy and move on.... but since you're probably still in your teens, I'd offer you one of those nice non-alcoholic beers, and some of yer own shitty CA weed as a good sign of faith that some day you learn some common sense.

Then I'd point out how the diaz bros have wasted the prime of their careers doing stupid shit....

I'll tell em to send you 209 idiots some good smoke, the kind where ya don't need a card or doc's permission.

Sadly I'm a beer drinker and free thinker, and the closest you could come to even irritating me is to bring non-alcoholic beer to any place within 50 yards of me. I'd call you a pansy and move on.... but since you're probably still in your teens, I'd offer you one of those nice non-alcoholic beers, and some of yer own shitty CA weed as a good sign of faith that some day you learn some common sense.

Correction. You a cokk-inhaling. Inbred bitch. 209 what

image.png

2ebg6jt.jpg

Wait, speak down on your area and you will slump me? Is that high-school dropout for you will commit violence against me if I verbally engage you in the area in which you reside?

keep talking that fancy language bro and you'l be eating through a straw

You aint shit. Keep both hands on keyboard. We all know the other is on you vag you bitch. 209 what

Name one big time drug cartel kingpin coming out of that broke ass shithole Stockton.
Yea, that's what I thought, you wannabe. Hahaha!

Keep looking for a job or you won't be able to pay rent this month, kiddo! LOL!

lol those wannabe thugs from Stockton would get steamrolled. Then they would cry about it like little girls for a month. They are about as gangsta as my little pony fans.

Back