How would Team Stockton vs. Team Russia go down in "Da Streetz"

epathebay

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Ok so if Khabib and his crew actually met up with the Diaz Bros and the 209 gang in the streets as the Diaz Bros wanted, how would it have gone down.

The teams would be

Team Stockton 209:
-Nick Diaz
-Nate Diaz
-Martin Sano (New Bellator Welterweight Signee)
-Jake Shields (Post Palhares fight)

Team Dagestan Russia:
-Khabib Nurmagomedov
-Abubakar Nurmagomedov (WSOF Welterweight/Khabib Cousin)
-Timur Valiev (WSOF Bantamweight)
-Islam Mamedov(WSOF Lightweight)

My pick is on Team Stockton via cardio, tho you can never count out a Russian

Where exactly? In Russia, Khabib's group will have firearms and thus win. Bury body Dagestan, very easy. In America, 209 wins due to scrappiness and not being sport wrasslers.

774666866.gif

rustam_khabilov_suplexes.gif

downloader.php

209 crew gets suplexed on their heads.

EDIT: ^ what he said.

In "Da Streetz"?

Quadruple homicide victory for team Russia.

Why a bantamweight for Team Dagestan?

Replace Timur Valiev with Shamil Zavurov and 209 gets murked easily

All-Star 209:
Giblert Melendez
Nate
Nick
20/20 Shields

Team Dagestan:
Khabib
Khabilov
Mairbek Taisumov
Albert Tumenov

Team Dagestan wins via not being German suplexed 50 times each.

I've been to Stockton a zillion times and never felt very scared... Unless you have a phobia relating to malnourished cholos and meth heads

Being lost Dagestan would probably suck. I don't even know where Dagestan is and probably neither does the CIA

I've been to Stockton a zillion times and never felt very scared... Unless you have a phobia relating to malnourished cholos and meth heads

Being lost Dagestan would probably suck. I don't even know where Dagestan is and probably neither does the CIA
Dagetan's in some mountains somewhere and everyone trains Sambo all day, but no-one knows why.

Melendez just got married, he ain't bout that life nomore

Bruh Giblerts wife is actually a pro kickboxer and is preparing for an MMA debut. She's gonna fight in Bellator next month.

NO JOKE

Why a bantamweight for Team Dagestan?

Replace Timur Valiev with Shamil Zavurov and 209 gets murked easily

I just listed everyone who was ACTUALLY in the fight saturday. If everyone is fair game then you can throw in any Dagestani/Russian for Khabib or Gilbert, Joe Schilling, Bobby Green, old man Cesar Gracie himself for Team 209.

Team Dagestan:
Khabib
Khabilov
Mairbek Taisumov
Albert Tumenov

Team Dagestan wins via not being German suplexed 50 times each.

Taisumov is from Chechnya and Tumenov is from Kabardino-Balkaria, all part of Russia but not in Dagestan.

in the streets, it would look like a track meet with 209 running for their lives.

Team 209. Speak down on my area i will slump you

Back