How would Team Stockton vs. Team Russia go down in "Da Streetz"

Team 209. Speak down on my area i will slump you

Wait, speak down on your area and you will slump me? Is that high-school dropout for you will commit violence against me if I verbally engage you in the area in which you reside?

Wait, speak down on your area and you will slump me? Is that high-school dropout for you will commit violence against me if I verbally engage you in the area in which you reside?

More like i tap on your front door with a glock aimed at the peephole

I don't think the striking style of the Diaz brothers would be as effective in a street fight. Nick Diaz is the best fighter out of all those named in my opinion. Jake Shields would instantly get ko'd especially if its post fight, Sano would be useless, I think the Russians would be bringing suplex city to the 209 crew.

don't talk down on my pile of rotting tractor tires meth labs and pinata shops bro

209 fo lyfe (until mcdonalds transfers me to bakersfield)

don't talk down on my pile of rotting tractor tires meth labs and pinata shops bro

209 fo lyfe (until mcdonalds transfers me)

Says the guy from the kansas trailer park. Tell your uncle/brother Billy. Stop cooking that hillybilly meth

I've been to Stockton a zillion times and never felt very scared... Unless you have a phobia relating to malnourished cholos and meth heads

Being lost Dagestan would probably suck. I don't even know where Dagestan is and probably neither does the CIA

Lol why the fuck would someone from Sweden go to Stockton? There was another guy in some thread--his location said New Zealand--who claimed he went to Stockton and it wasn't bad. Why are you people wasting your times visiting dumps like Stockton?

Next you're going to tell me you've been to Camden, New Jersey and East St. Louis, Illinois.

Nono I got you here.

Q: What is the definition of a 209 virgin?

A: An ugly twelve year old who can outrun her brothers.

Internet bitch tried to make a funny. Yawn

Lol why the fuck would someone from Sweden go to Stockton? There was another guy in some thread--his location said New Zealand--who claimed he went to Stockton and it wasn't bad. Why are you people wasting your times visiting dumps like Stockton?

Next you're going to tell me you've been to Camden, New Jersey and East St. Louis, Illinois.

No, I've lived in California, never been to the eastern coast at all.

Yawn. Your gotten to. Next

How are the Diaz bro's doing in MMA let alone the streets? Combined 1-6 in their last 7 or something like that?

Now literal street fighting, aka no guns, they would be suplexed on their heads to concrete or tar... that probably wouldn't be a good thing. I recall on TUF a dude pulling guard on concrete or some shit, next to the outside pool (havent watched much TUF) and the dude just picked em up a bit and slammed his head back down and called him a moron.

Guns? We're gonna talk about guns on an MMA forum? I think I'll wasteland the rest of this convo.

Gotten to? What're you 12? 209? Get over to chicagoland some time and act tough...

We have better weed here in Oregon BTW ;) Recreational use, shit, you guys are far behind.

How are the Diaz bro's doing in MMA let alone the streets? Combined 1-6 in their last 7 or something like that?

Now literal street fighting, aka no guns, they would be suplexed on their heads to concrete or tar... that probably wouldn't be a good thing. I recall on TUF a dude pulling guard on concrete or some shit, next to the outside pool (havent watched much TUF) and the dude just picked em up a bit and slammed his head back down and called him a moron.

Guns? We're gonna talk about guns on an MMA forum? I think I'll wasteland the rest of this convo.

Gotten to? What're you 12? 209? Get over to chicagoland some time and act tough...

We have better weed here in Oregon BTW ;)

Nick went 5 rounds with a juiced Silva. You couldn't hold nicks jockstrap. Keep reaching virgin

Back