• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How would Nate Diaz vs Khabib play out?

RDA's GnP worked because of leg kicks? Was RDA able to posture up and pass Nate's guard due to legkicks as well? Amazing analysis.

You try holding and resetting guard with a bum leg..

Even rogan mentioned it in his commentary

Nice try tho

Yawn. The "you're only as good as your last fight" myth continues. I called it on Pettis and picked Nate to win. Pretty clear stylistic advantage for Nate. But now people think Nate can beat Khabib? We're talking about a guy who got LnP'd by Clay Guida, Joe Stevenson and Dong Hyun Kim.

You try holding and resetting guard with a bum leg..

Even rogan mentioned it in his commentary

Nice try tho
He passed it with ease..cuz nates legs were compromised due to the kicks..its hard to maintain guard with a bum leg
Was RDA able to blast Nate in the face with elbows with complete impunity from Nate's full guard due to legkicks as well? You're retarded.

Yeah great, he beats Conor one time, so it erases his 11 losing fights.
It's not how it works, he wasn't fighting in Khabib weight division and not well ranked enough anyway.
Do your homework please.

Nates fought nothing but live body opponents so ofcourse he has losses..

He didnt have the luxury of no wiki page opponents like khabib

Were trusting Uncle danas word now

Something nate argued against right away??

All I know is, there's stuff saying he's been offered khabib multiple times and turned them down. Khabib says 3 times. And I know in the ESPN interview before this Pettis fight he said he had no interest in fighting khabib or Usman. Two wrestling heavy guys.

Was RDA able to blast Nate in the face with elbows with complete impunity from Nate's full guard due to legkicks as well? You're retarded.

Again ..your one legged trying to control someone on the ground lol..

You obviously dont train..this isnt a video game

He passed it with ease..cuz nates legs were compromised due to the kicks..its hard to maintain guard with a bum leg
Benson did the same so did fucking Kim of all people. The leg kicks helped with the TDs. That's it. Nate got passed because RDA is a phenomenal grappler

Prove that Nate would have done better against RDA defensively and/or offensively on the ground had his legs not been busted. Until you do that, your opinion means less than nothing.

Nates fought nothing but live body opponents so ofcourse he has losses..

He didnt have the luxury of no wiki page opponents like khabib

Lol you're a funny hater.

And you said you're a MMA practicionner ?

Disgusting.

Btw, Koji Oishi who beats Nate Diaz doesn't have a Wikipedia page, that's all for me, have a good day trolling.
{<jordan}

All the Diaz fans seem to be pumped up after beating a bloated Pettis who has not looked good for years now. Reality says Khabib makes easy work out of Nate.

You're so full of shit. I recently dislocated kneecap popped that shit back in and could still play guard before it was even fully healed. Leg kicks don't suddenly erase your guard retention.

Lol you're a funny hater.

And you said you're a MMA practicionner ?

Disgusting.

Btw, Koji Oishi who beats Nate Diaz doesn't have a Wikipedia page, that's all for me, have a good day trolling.
{<jordan}

A decision loss in pancrase??

Really...

I have respect for khabib but i have a problem with the lack of respect being show to nate...

Pettis took out wonderboy in his last fight...

Now that he lost he all the suddent he wasnt ever good...cuz he lost to nate..

Conor also lost to nate is was he never good either??..

Come on..

Nate has the more proven and tested record then khabib..thats just facts..

And is a huge difference..theres no substitute for experience at the top level

Hey paulo delurus, go away, you don't know shit about mma! Damn you're stupid

Hey paulo delurus, go away, you don't know shit about mma! Damn you're stupid

Lmao..u dont even know how to reply properly on a forum and your calling me stupid..

Tell me how tony ferguson is consider such a threat to khabib..when nate is basically the same style with probably even better cardio then tony..

You guys are all hung up on records and the fact nates lost and khabib hasnt..MMA is alot deeper then records

Back