• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How would Nate Diaz vs Khabib play out?

Remember when McGregor cheated to stuff Khabib's takedowns?

Lmao.

Then "gassed" Khabib stood in Conor's supposed strong standup and had no problems with him.

What a kneeslapper, lmao.
What a retort. You doing play by play now? Yeah, khabib won. I have no dog in that fight.
Go bark up another tree mfer
<JonesDXSuckIt>

What a retort. You doing play by play now? Yeah, khabib won. I have no dog in that fight.
Go bark up another tree mfer
<JonesDXSuckIt>

So in other words, no, you don't have proof Khabib "gasses" in third rounds.

What a dope.

Nate would get toasted against any elite 155er ...let alone bhibster. He holds and carries a welter frame. He'll have more success at 170 but he wont be top 5 or nothing like that.
This "bmf" title and him " winning forever" had me in knee slap laughter mode.
Is this guy kidding me ?

....and I should love the guy cause he made me big coin on Saturday cause the line didnt make sense and all the sheep thought Pettis was " easy money"... lol
but Nate Diaz is delusional.

So in other words, no, you don't have proof Khabib "gasses" in third rounds.

What a dope.
Yeah, I did. Let me repeat it for you. You gotta be pretty gassed to let Conor Mcgregor stuff your takedowns. But Idk if they work on cardio all that much over there at AKA. Doesn't seem like it.

In mma khabib..

In a fight nate..

Khabib is a beast but i see him gassing before he's submitting or pounding out nate.. nate is the better striker, probably equal grappling and khabib has about the same wrestling advantage as nate has the striking advantage..

ie nate will be on his back getting busted up in a lopsided decision but largely unscathed..

Yeah, I did. Let me repeat it for you. You gotta be pretty gassed to let Conor Mcgregor stuff your takedowns. But Idk if they work on cardio all that much over there at AKA. Doesn't seem like it.

Keep digging that hole.

What a dumb post lmao.

In mma khabib..

In a fight nate..

Khabib is a beast but i see him gassing before he's submitting or pounding out nate.. nate is the better striker, probably equal grappling and khabib has about the same wrestling advantage as nate has the striking advantage..

ie nate will be on his back getting busted up in a lopsided decision but largely unscathed..

Nate will be lucky to make it our of RD4 with Khabib.

There was a previous altercation between them.
I also wonder If Nate is styistically a bad matchup for Khabib. Is there anyone like Nate Diaz in Khabib’s division?
Nate is already 1-0 against him, presumably he'd do well again as Khabib wears down

Nate will be lucky to make it our of RD4 with Khabib.

Nope.. i'll bet you the day it happens but just no.. khabib didn't finish barboza.. he's not finishing nate..

I like khabib and nate.. no bias.. they both have strengths and weaknesses.. khabib wins, he's not finishing.. give that fight 4 10min rounds and nate is choking out khabib.. that's another sport though..

View attachment 633539
View attachment 633541
View attachment 633543
View attachment 633545
View attachment 633547
View attachment 633549

Your mma makes no fcking sense. That was a roided RDA who is a lot bigger than Nate.

Khabib struggled against a 2 year layed off realtor not even ranked....Al Iquinta who just got destroyed by Cowboy Cerrone. Guess who destroyed Cowboy...Nate Diaz.

So fck u and your mma math casual.

Nate Diaz would embarrass overrated Khabib.

bwahahahahaha

nate is 20-11

khabib is 27-0

how is that for mma math?

Back