• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How would Nate Diaz vs Khabib play out?

Nate gets ragdolled. Once it goes to the ground khabibs strength will be overwhelming. It will be a boring fight.

Dustin vs khabib I think had a chance of being interesting. We know how khabib doesn't listen to coach Javier. But after the DC loss he's going wrestle with poirier bell to bell. No striking

Khabib will take him down at will and sit on him. Nate is good enough to avoid being pummeled on the ground.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

We all saw what Khabib did to RDA, imagen Khabib over Nate.

Too large of a wrestling and strength gap between the two.

Nate would be taken down, controlled and decisioned fairly comfortably.

View attachment 632961
View attachment 632963
View attachment 632965
View attachment 632967
View attachment 632969
View attachment 632971

I love how you reference examples of Nate moving up in weight and fighting against former champs one full weight class higher than his natural weight division...as a negative.

Khabib hasnt taken such risks and if he did....he wouldnt fare well at all.

We all knows Khabibs record is padded asf consisting mostly of no name Russian bums no one has ever heard of...

Including this bum...who beat Khabib. Yea...I never heard of him neither.
Josh Thomson was a LW.. and no, Khabib beat Tibau and Raging Al.

Nate is a WW now. Not sure he'd get or want a LW title shot after beating Pettis and Masvidal.

View attachment 632243
View attachment 632245
Yea because overrated Khabib couldnt even finish no endurance Candor McGregor till after 3rd round but he is going to finish Diaz who has far superior experience and ground game in the first. <45><45><45>

where did i say he will finish him in the first? learn to read

he WILL get him down in the first and drain his cardio. thats what he does to all his opponents. diaz has shit take down defense

are are you implying that diaz wont be on his back in the first round? he is not stopping the takedown, period

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

We all saw what Khabib did to RDA, imagen Khabib over Nate.

XLxKdfTtCzco4rD.jpg
khabib-nurmagomedov-al-iaquinta-ufc-223-8.jpg
121_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_vs_Al_Iaquinta.0.jpg
gettyimages-148012174-1024x1024.jpg
20120707_mjr_su5_028_extra_large.jpg
nate-diaz-17.jpg

Your mma makes no fcking sense. That was a roided RDA who is a lot bigger than Nate.

Khabib struggled against a 2 year layed off realtor not even ranked....Al Iquinta who just got destroyed by Cowboy Cerrone. Guess who destroyed Cowboy...Nate Diaz.

So fck u and your mma math casual.

Nate Diaz would embarrass overrated Khabib.

Khabib would get raped by Tony tho.

Khabib is super overrated. These morons dont know shyt from shine. Khabib has never been tested. He only has less than a handful of credible legitimate fights and all catered to his one dimensional fighting style.

Look at his fight against Al Iquinta. Khabib will get exposed soon enough.

People in here shitting on Iaquinta lmfao. If anything then Raging AL proved how much better he is than Conor.

I think Khabib will go down as the goat LW. Some people are just on another level. How long can he keep breaking people is the question. It's very possible he burns out in his early 30's.

Khabib gasses in the 3rd as per usual and gets choked out.
Thank me later

View attachment 633539
View attachment 633541
View attachment 633543
View attachment 633545
View attachment 633547
View attachment 633549

Your mma makes no fcking sense. That was a roided RDA who is a lot bigger than Nate.

Khabib struggled against a 2 year layed off realtor not even ranked....Al Iquinta who just got destroyed by Cowboy Cerrone. Guess who destroyed Cowboy...Nate Diaz.

So fck u and your mma math casual.

Nate Diaz would embarrass overrated Khabib.
Nate Diaz struggled against and lost to Clay Guida.. a much worse, much smaller wrestler than Khabib with much less power in his hands or ground and pound. You can swing it any way you want if you want to be selective enough.

Khabib is super overrated. These morons dont know shyt from shine. Khabib has never been tested. He only has less than a handful of credible legitimate fights and all catered to his one dimensional fighting style.

Look at his fight against Al Iquinta. Khabib will get exposed soon enough.
I've never seen a poster so retarded in all my time on Sherdog..
Well done mate.

Posting the same images every time ( two fights which Khabib won <45>) and rant, is not a argument. You ignore any post, that proves your bullshit wrong..

Last edited:
Khabib gasses in the 3rd as per usual and gets choked out.
Thank me later
You have a very poor interpretation of gassing. Yes in 5 round fights, he slows down his monster pace, in the third to recoup some energy..

Does Diaz have the power to hurt Khabib in that small window of opportunity, I doubt it. Also, it's not like he can utilize his clinch game Vs Khabib. He'd be ragdolled..

Anyway, beyond that, in the 4th and the 5th his output increases again.

Last edited:
Real uphill battle for Nate. He’s one of the few that would have come kind of opportunity against Khabib with his combination of durability, cardio & BJJ.

A chance of an upset in the later rounds, but not likely.

If this was on prison he would get raped

Back