• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How would Nate Diaz vs Khabib play out?

I think it would be a lot more competite than either camp of fans are willing or able to conceive of. Both men have the tools to neutralize the others biggest assets. Both men are absolute warriors who will not break mentally and never take the easy way out. Each man would bring out the dog in the other and it would be an amazing sight. I don't care to argue who would win, doesn't matter. It would be a classic.

All the Diaz fans seem to be pumped up after beating a bloated Pettis who has not looked good for years now. Reality says Khabib makes easy work out of Nate.

So salty. Wtf are you talking about you know nothing casual. Did you see what Petitis did to Wonder Boy? The salt is real.

Khabib has not been tested nor has ever been in the cage with anyone like Nate Diaz. Nate would expose and embarrass Khabib.

Watch...Khabib will get exposed soon and everyone here will say he was never that good.

95% of Khabibs record consists of nobody bums.

Damn you're fuckin stupid!

Lol you're a funny hater.

And you said you're a MMA practicionner ?

Disgusting.

Btw, Koji Oishi who beats Nate Diaz doesn't have a Wikipedia page, that's all for me, have a good day trolling.
{<jordan}

You can not compare Nate Diazs record whose been fighting serial killers since he was a teenager to Khabibs padded record of play it safe fights that catered to his one dimensional play it safe fighting style.

Nate Diaz would murk overrated Khabib with ease.

You can not compare Nate Diazs record whose been fighting serial killers since he was a teenager to Khabibs padded record of play it safe fights that catered to his one dimensional play it safe fighting style.

Nate Diaz would murk overrated Khabib with ease.

You're a boring troll, I don't care about your opinion.

Terrible match up for Nate. The takedown would be too much for him. However, can’t count out that cardio and volume striking.

If I had to put money on it Khabib would be my pick. But wouldn’t suprise me if Nate got a sub or TKO in late rounds. Cause Nate doesn’t have the TDD to stop Khabib but Diaz won’t get worn out and will be harder to deal with on ground than anyone khabibs faced.

stylistically terrible for Nate.

cmon, you guys. i could even see someone thinking Nate is better than Khabib, but the best pressure wrestler with a great chin vs a volume puncher with no TDD??

cmon.

View attachment 631933
View attachment 631935 View attachment 631937

You retarded casuals dont know shyt from shine. Nate Diaz has twice as many UFC fights on his record as Khabib.

Khabib was gifted his belt with decision victory against a part time realtor coming off the coach...Al Iquinta. Al Iquinta got smashed by Cowboy. Nate Diaz embarrassed prime Cowboy.

Before Khabibs last 3 fights...90% of people didnt know Khabib from Kabob.

He wins a couple fights against fighters who cater to his one dimensional fighting style and all of a sudden he is untouchable.

Nate Diaz will absolutely embarrass Khabib.
Don’t agree totally but Nate’s style is more of a problem for him than people think. He wears people out and breaks them good luck doing that to Nate he may lose UD but he’d fight you in parking lot if possible he won’t give up and Nate has better BJJ than anyone Khabib has fought so far. Standing with Nate isn’t even a option what so ever for Khabib.

From a Diva holdout to a win against Pettis to discussing a Habib fight.

Sherdog. Never change.
Nate holding out has been the best career move ever made, the anticipation for his upcoming fights have made him a draw.

Back