How Will Trump's Last Days Go?

His money will prevent the stroke ? Certainly would help him recover but not get it outright .

Won't prevent the stroke but might give him a better shot at getting back to twitter than an average stroke victim would have (again, unfortunately)

Won't prevent the stroke but might give him a better shot at getting back to twitter than an average stroke victim would have (again, unfortunately)
Sadly , much like his Covid recovery being most likely due to having best doctors and drugs in world available , this is true .

I know you're happy now, but all bets are off when Joe gets into office. He's got a lot of shit to balance. It's not gonna be easy to satisfy everyone, once they can't blame everything on Trump. Before, you could just get angry at Trump when shit happens. Those days are ending. How does Joe Biden handle BLM riots whenever some black guy gets shot? How does he handle a pandemic that has already crippled a nation financially? How does he keep a divided nation happy? "Unity" is a pretty word, but it's extremely hard to accomplish.

I don't think some people who are dancing in the streets or creating funny Trump Losses memes really understand what is being said here. I think we have some serious dark days ahead and I'm not saying that because Biden will be our new president. Joe is pretty much a centrist same with Kamala so he can persuade the moderate conservatives and liberals

I don't think some people who are dancing in the streets or creating funny Trump Losses memes really understand what is being said here. I think we have some serious dark days ahead and I'm not saying that because Biden will be our new president. Joe is pretty much a centrist same with Kamala so he can persuade the moderate conservatives and liberals

I think there's a good chance that Biden extinguishes the progressive fire, and governs like a moderate. I've been saying it for a while, but a Biden victory is the worst thing that could've happened to the progressives. It'll be interesting to see how they act, when Biden reaches across the aisle. There have already been rumblings of Joe being warned about the damage the hard left has done to Democrats.

I predict a lot of in-fighting in the future, when Trump is gone.

I think there's a good chance that Biden extinguishes the progressive fire, and governs like a moderate. I've been saying it for a while, but a Biden victory is the worst thing that could've happened to the progressives. It'll be interesting to see how they act, when Biden reaches across the aisle. There have already been rumblings of Joe being warned about the damage the hard left has done to Democrats.

I predict a lot of in-fighting in the future, when Trump is gone.

(I'm out of likes)

“Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. … I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.”

Isn't that a second hand quote from decades ago? Could you give some a bit more recent examples of him making racists remarks, let's say, past 5 years?

Trump will be sick of Melania and IVanka begging him to schedule one more meeting with the Canadian Chad, Trudeau before he leaves office.
Also the closest McDonalds to the White House will constantly be out of hamburgers.

No one has mentioned that he owes 400 million plus and the Turks, Saudis and worst of all, Putin himself all have personal dirt on him. He knows everything and he's useful to nobody. Hm. Wonder how that goes for him.

He owes everyone money, knows everyone's secrets. If I were him I'd be kinda worried that not all the people I thought were my buddies were really my buddies.

Isn't that a second hand quote from decades ago? Could you give some a bit more recent examples of him making racists remarks, let's say, past 5 years?

What is a secondhand quote? Goddamn. Trump even admitted it was probably true. LOL.

I would say him telling US-born minority representatives to go back to where they came from is openly racist.

I would say routinely questioning the validity of our first black President for years then questioning the validity of our first black Vice President shows a clear clear clear animus.

I would say starting his campaign on insisting Mexicans are rapist drug dealing murders in the most part is pretty damn racist. (Mexican ain't a race!)

Calling Elizabeth Warren a racial slur in front of the group the slur is meant to demean while he was supposed to be honoring them is pretty damn racist, especially in front of a picture of Mr. Indian Removal Act here in the 21st century.

I would say the shithole comments show pretty clearly he's a racist.

Choosing to call the coronavirus the kung flu, blaming China for his own regnant corruption and ineptitude shows he's damn comfy with stoking racial hatreds. He also demonstrated this in his routine equivocations over white supremacy with Charlottesville, David Duke, the KKK, Proud Boys and on and on.

I think saying a US born citizen of hispanic descent can't do his job as a federal judge because "He's Mexican, I'm building a wall......" shows he's racist.

But I mean, how can we tell he's a racist? It's been conclusively laid out, his racism in the distant past, but he was a democrat then!! He's changed! And all this crap above? I mean, that's just recently! Who cares about that shit?!

Bush has done well post presidency. Dude lays low, rides horses and I think he paints.
Bush put this country into two wars and wasn’t disliked this much.
Trump will be sick of Melania and IVanka begging him to schedule one more meeting with the Canadian Chad, Trudeau before he leaves office.
Also the closest McDonalds to the White House will constantly be out of hamburgers.
I was watching this earlier today.

He'll bitch about the election being rigged as a way to get his retarded cult followers to donate money to "take it to court" and use it to cover the campaign costs.

Then go on twitter and rant about being a victim after grifting his poor followers.

Im talking about from January til the day he dies.

I imagine a shit ton of people will be around to hound this guy until he dies. He won't be able to go anywhere without someone yelling shit at him. He was somewhat omnipotent when in power but out of it is a completely different animal.

People will be bold. Especially Americans. Probably the most assertive people on the planet.

Im wondering though if he's in actual danger.
People will go back to asking him for handouts and kissing his ass because he's a billionaire.

121994559_10221041271914236_2892835480981398237_n(1).jpg

Fallout: Covfefe

What is a secondhand quote? Goddamn. Trump even admitted it was probably true. LOL.

I would say him telling US-born minority representatives to go back to where they came from is openly racist.

I would say routinely questioning the validity of our first black President for years then questioning the validity of our first black Vice President shows a clear clear clear animus.

I would say starting his campaign on insisting Mexicans are rapist drug dealing murders in the most part is pretty damn racist. (Mexican ain't a race!)

Calling Elizabeth Warren a racial slur in front of the group the slur is meant to demean while he was supposed to be honoring them is pretty damn racist, especially in front of a picture of Mr. Indian Removal Act here in the 21st century.

I would say the shithole comments show pretty clearly he's a racist.

Choosing to call the coronavirus the kung flu, blaming China for his own regnant corruption and ineptitude shows he's damn comfy with stoking racial hatreds. He also demonstrated this in his routine equivocations over white supremacy with Charlottesville, David Duke, the KKK, Proud Boys and on and on.

I think saying a US born citizen of hispanic descent can't do his job as a federal judge because "He's Mexican, I'm building a wall......" shows he's racist.

But I mean, how can we tell he's a racist? It's been conclusively laid out, his racism in the distant past, but he was a democrat then!! He's changed! And all this crap above? I mean, that's just recently! Who cares about that shit?!

I would have liked to see some direct, relatively recent racist quotes from him, but if you don't want to do that, let me ask you this: Do you think Biden is racist?

If anyone thought his Twitter was banana as POTUS just you wait for his second guessing, arm-chair quarterbacking, hindsight bullshit we are going to witness.

He also will still control the GOP for atleast the next 4 years. Kiss the ring and all for his blessing.

Back