How Will Trump's Last Days Go?

I suspect he will go bankrupt. He has a billion in debt due. He is bleeding money. His brand is pretty worthless. No hotel or resort wants to be under the Trump umbrella. All his remain assets aside from his Trump property in NYC likely will keep bleeding him. That banks that have seen his finances all have rejected him aside from Deutche Bank.

He’s super protective about his finances and I don’t think it’s just about tax evasion.

I think he’s probably got a link to a couple of Ponzi schemes, plus some blood or drug money that should have been frozen somewhere along the line.

According to the Mueller report he said “I’m fucked” when the special counsel was appointed. He knows he has some loyal supporters but I suspect he also has some major skeletons.

He is about to be buried in lawsuits and criminal investigations.

Probably a lot of depression eating McDonald's.

It will go as badly as the last 4 years. Complete embarrassing incompetence with his cult members dangling from his ball bag

On the flip side of that coin, he will always have a dedicated fan base till the day he dies. If anyone tries to fuck with him though, the secret service will still jack them up.
I honestly think that fan base will gradually shrink

it won't be huge like it is now imo especially as some fringe comes to their senses

that $400 mill debt over his head will come into big time play with regard to his popularity

Im talking about from January til the day he dies.

I imagine a shit ton of people will be around to hound this guy until he dies. He won't be able to go anywhere without someone yelling shit at him. He was somewhat omnipotent when in power but out of it is a completely different animal.

People will be bold. Especially Americans. Probably the most assertive people on the planet.

Im wondering though if he's in actual danger.

hi BluntForceTrama,

like Mr. Trump is in the Führerbunker with Eva.

lol.

this is so dramatic. Mr. Trump will be fine. he'll have Secret Service protection 'til the day he dies.
the POTUS is planning his next move as a private "businessman", i'm sure. it just one long hustle...

- IGIT

Back