How Will Trump's Last Days Go?

He quite literally is.

I understand the wishful thinking that he was just some anomaly who just got destroyed, but have a seat in this thing we call "reality" for a second. He got 70,000,000 votes, and other than the Presidency, Dems really didn't make any inroads and actually lost more then they gained in the House and Senate. It was not a cakewalk, and the other side is still very much there. Joe better do a damn good job balancing the hard left nuts, the moderates and the right. He's got his work cut out for him.

He broke a record. I mean, he loves his records. What record you ask? Most votes For a losing incumbent President.

He broke a record. I mean, he loves his records. What record you ask? Most votes For a losing incumbent President.

Trump joins an small club of losing incumbents.

And Biden joined an small club of vice presidents who became president through their own election and not just taking over.

If he concedes and leaves like a decent person his life afterwards could be phenomenal. Tv network, tv shows, paid appearances. In this moment I wonder what will he do, though... he must give this shit up.

Whilst as much as Trump is hated, he has a huge following as well. I would imagine he'll be just fine.

Probably a freak accident in his golf cart.

His problems arise out of the enemies he's made while in Washington. And his problems are likely to be much more severe financially than criminally.

I suspect he will go bankrupt. He has a billion in debt due. He is bleeding money. His brand is pretty worthless. No hotel or resort wants to be under the Trump umbrella. All his remain assets aside from his Trump property in NYC likely will keep bleeding him. That banks that have seen his finances all have rejected him aside from Deutche Bank.

probably comes back with a brand new season of the apprentice

Trump’s next hotel will resemble the White House and he’ll move into the presidential suite permanently.

Hopefully he spends however many years he has left stuck in court and under constant pressure of going to jail or in jail. I hope they are as miserable as possible.

I think he will try to launch a new right wing media company

Hopefully he spends however many years he has left stuck in court and under constant pressure of going to jail or in jail. I hope they are as miserable as possible.
As the article above stated, he's $400mil in debt all coming to the top within 4 years He doesn't have that

What are the odds he writes an E.O. doing away with birthright citizenship ? I would actually support him on this.

I think we will see many of his supporters slowly distance themselves from him, much like they did with Bush 2.

What are the odds he writes an E.O. doing away with birthright citizenship ? I would actually support him on this.
Biden is going wipe all his EO's in January so it wouldn't even be worth the trouble.

Back