How Will Trump's Last Days Go?

BluntForceTrama

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Im talking about from January til the day he dies.

I imagine a shit ton of people will be around to hound this guy until he dies. He won't be able to go anywhere without someone yelling shit at him. He was somewhat omnipotent when in power but out of it is a completely different animal.

People will be bold. Especially Americans. Probably the most assertive people on the planet.

Im wondering though if he's in actual danger.

he's not in much danger. he has taxpayer-funded secret service protection for the rest of his life. the american people, however, are certainly in danger with such a narcissistic volatile maniac in power who knows his time is up.

He needs to be in the public’s eye. He can’t be like LBJ, Nixon, and other presidents who just ride off into the sunset. Dude will rant on and him. Once he leaves office, I doubt the networks will care for him. The show is over. And this will eat away at him.

He has a HUGE ARMY of loyal fans, are you conveniently forgetting that? He’s received more votes than obama did. He’s going to get a lot of love from the people too. He won’t go anywhere, he will be a constant thorn for the Republican Party. And most likely, he will help with ted Cruz 2024

He has a HUGE ARMY of loyal fans, are you conveniently forgetting that? He’s received more votes than obama did. He’s going to get a lot of love from the people too. He won’t go anywhere, he will be a constant thorn for the Republican Party. And most likely, he will help with ted Cruz 2024
An army that clearly didn't buy enough hats and didn't put enough flags on their trucks...
tV1JhmY.png

I think the longer we go, the more people will rail on him and disassociate with him like he's the plague, Homering back into the bushes until another day.

I think the guy was just a vessel for a lot of people. Serving their purpose to vent shit they otherwise could not. Now that its not vogue to be openly racist, people will go back to being PC and hiding their true colors, along with it disassociating with perceived scum.

Someone worse than Donald Trump will come up and be elected President and I can see a future in which Donald Trump will be rehabilitated by the media and do a talk show tour while announcing some random personal project (like it happened with Bush).

His problems arise out of the enemies he's made while in Washington. And his problems are likely to be much more severe financially than criminally.

You are delusional dude. He just got 71 million votes. The guy is more popular than Reagan ever was. Trump will retire to a beautiful resort community and occasionally hit the campaign trail for various other candidates where he will always be received like a deity.

TV evangelist or radio host for the far right extremists of the world. Too much of a teflon man to end up in prison unfortunately. At least he will be out of office

You are delusional dude. He just got 71 million votes. The guy is more popular than Reagan ever was. Trump will retire to a beautiful resort community and occasionally hit the campaign trail for various other candidates where he will always be received like a deity.
Lol more popular than Reagan. That's funny. Mostly stupid, but funny too.

We have 330 million people in the United States. We had around 230 million when RR was president in the 80's. That's why Trump received more votes.

Lol more popular than Reagan. That's funny. Mostly stupid, but funny too.

He quite literally is.

I understand the wishful thinking that he was just some anomaly who just got destroyed, but have a seat in this thing we call "reality" for a second. He got 70,000,000 votes, and other than the Presidency, Dems really didn't make any inroads and actually lost more then they gained in the House and Senate. It was not a cakewalk, and the other side is still very much there. Joe better do a damn good job balancing the hard left nuts, the moderates and the right. He's got his work cut out for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back